As a global leader in aviation safety and vetting tools for consumers of aviation services ARGUS is pleased to announce the ARGUS Unmanned Safety Partnership Program for commercial UAS operators.
The ARGUS Unmanned Safety Partnership Program has several package options. Each package contains valuable operational and safety tools as well as the globally respected ARGUS Ratings program that provides accurate data on commercial operators that allow consumers to make informed and confident vendor selections. Combining these services provides the operator with significant price discounts, guaranteed cost over two years, and even quarterly payment options to assist with the cash flow challenges of early stage, growth-oriented companies.
“ARGUS clearly recognizes the challenges of starting and growing any commercial aviation business. Our Safety Partnership program combines much needed products and services that will promote safe and cost effective operations for our customer,” said ARGUS Unmanned Senior Vice President, Aaron Greenwald. “The ARGUS ratings program is the most respected and sought after method for consumers of aviation services to validate that they are doing business with professional, safety focused, and properly certificated service providers.”
Included in the different Safety Partnership offerings are data management services for ARGUS Gold or Platinum rated operators, the ARGUS Unmanned Industry Best Practice Standard and audit, numerous online training offerings from the Unmanned Safety Institute (USI) as well as a USI Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) manual. Various Safety Management System (SMS) tools, including the industry leading ARMOR software, are offered through ARGUS’ PRISM subsidiary.
The ARGUS Unmanned Safety Partnership program was designed to scale from one pilot operations to larger UAS operators with more than 100 pilots and numerous UAS platforms. There is no better value in the marketplace that will support safe and efficient UAS operations and provide commercial operators with a trusted, independent vetting source that will expedite new business opportunities.
ARGUS Unmanned representatives will be at Booth #312 through Xponential to further discuss the Safety Partnership Program.
- Boeing partners with 10 German Aerospace Companies
- Composite Helicopters Awarded Patent for Monocoque Helicopter Fuselage With Integral Tail Boom
- Airbus presents latest innovations at the 2018 ILA Berlin Air Show
- Donaldson IBFs approved for installation on H125
- Canada Certifies Increased Gross Weight for S-92
- Helisota and ASA signs cooperation agreement
- Waypoint Leases H135s to ALT
- New Executive Vice President of PRISM appointed
- HELP to fund new DIFFS at Manchester University Hospitals
- StandardAero Celebrates First Anniversary as GE T700 Authorized MRO Provider
- Japan Coast Guard orders one more H225
- Air Alderney prepares for EC155 scheduled services
- First Bell 505 delivered to Mexico
- EASA certifies Safran Arriel 2H on Avicopter AC312E
- EASA Management Board re-elects Executive Director
- VR-Technologies of Russian Helicopters start tests of VRT300 UAV
- AHS Rebrands as “The Vertical Flight Society”
- Rostec to create VRT500 prototype by the end of 2019
- Safran Ardiden 3C obtains EASA type certification
- Virginia State Police Honour Late Trooper