As a global leader in aviation safety and vetting tools for consumers of aviation services ARGUS is pleased to announce the ARGUS Unmanned Safety Partnership Program for commercial UAS operators.
The ARGUS Unmanned Safety Partnership Program has several package options. Each package contains valuable operational and safety tools as well as the globally respected ARGUS Ratings program that provides accurate data on commercial operators that allow consumers to make informed and confident vendor selections. Combining these services provides the operator with significant price discounts, guaranteed cost over two years, and even quarterly payment options to assist with the cash flow challenges of early stage, growth-oriented companies.
“ARGUS clearly recognizes the challenges of starting and growing any commercial aviation business. Our Safety Partnership program combines much needed products and services that will promote safe and cost effective operations for our customer,” said ARGUS Unmanned Senior Vice President, Aaron Greenwald. “The ARGUS ratings program is the most respected and sought after method for consumers of aviation services to validate that they are doing business with professional, safety focused, and properly certificated service providers.”
Included in the different Safety Partnership offerings are data management services for ARGUS Gold or Platinum rated operators, the ARGUS Unmanned Industry Best Practice Standard and audit, numerous online training offerings from the Unmanned Safety Institute (USI) as well as a USI Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) manual. Various Safety Management System (SMS) tools, including the industry leading ARMOR software, are offered through ARGUS’ PRISM subsidiary.
The ARGUS Unmanned Safety Partnership program was designed to scale from one pilot operations to larger UAS operators with more than 100 pilots and numerous UAS platforms. There is no better value in the marketplace that will support safe and efficient UAS operations and provide commercial operators with a trusted, independent vetting source that will expedite new business opportunities.
ARGUS Unmanned representatives will be at Booth #312 through Xponential to further discuss the Safety Partnership Program.
- Lockheed awarded $24M contract for MH-60 Electronics Engineering
- Bell-Boeing awarded $18M contract for V-22 cockpit Engine Modification
- Rolls-Royce awarded $115M contract for Production of AE1107C V-22 Engines
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M contract for Procurement of 4 MV-22 Components
- Merlin Technology awarded patent for Rotorcraft autopilot and methods
- Airbus awarded patent for Rotor drive system
- Aviation Professional Services Liability Insurance by Global
- Lincs and Notts Air Ambulance to carry blood
- Final Flight of OH-58D ‘Kiowa Warrior’
- Bristow To Present At The 2017 Johnson Rice Energy Conference
- 11 year North Sea windfarm contract placed for UK-based AW139 and AW169s
- Life Link III medical director wins national award
- Four bidders for Polish attack helicopter order
- Helitech International Insight Seminar Speaker line-up revealed
- Bell to deliver B505s to Eagle Copters
- Plans Finalized for WAI Girls in Aviation Day
- REACH to place new H125 in Montana
- Terma install survivability kit on Dutch NH90 fleet
- Bristow Norway wins five year contracts for two S92s
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for New Tunnelton Helipad