Qatar Airways and Monacair are delighted to announce a new partnership between one of the world’s leading airlines and the French Riviera’s premium helicopter operator, commencing 4 July.
Qatar Airways’ passengers arriving in Nice on board the airline’s newly-launched direct service to Nice will now have the opportunity to seamlessly connect at Nice International Airport onto a Monacair helicopter flight to Monte Carlo. Likewise, passengers travelling from Monaco to Nice by helicopter will be able to connect at Nice International Airport to a choice of more than 150 destinations on Qatar Airways’ global network.
This partnership will ensure passengers travelling to and from Monte Carlo enjoy smooth, continuous service from their homes to their final destination, with one single booking and point of contact.
Qatar Airways Group Chief Executive, His Excellency Mr. Akbar Al Baker, said: “This strategic partnership with Monacair combines perfectly with the launch of our new direct service to Nice, allowing passengers to travel to and from Monaco in just six minutes from Nice International Airport. Strategic partnerships, whether to enhance our network, connections or products, continue to play an important role for Qatar Airways. The agreement with Monacair reflects our commitment to provide our passengers the very best premium travel opportunities, and I am confident that this new partnership will delight our passengers.”
“We are tremendously excited about this new collaboration between Monacair and Qatar Airways,” said Gilbert Schweitzer, Managing Director of Monacair. “As in all other services proposed by Monacair, we want to offer our passengers the very best. The H130 provides a unique travelling experience that we want to share with Qatar Airways’ clients.”
Launching on 4 July, Qatar Airways’ new direct five times-weekly service to and from Nice will operate with a Boeing 787 Dreamliner, providing passengers from around the world access to the ever-popular tourist destination of the French Riviera.
Monacair and Qatar Airways share similar values, combining the high quality of a modern and efficient fleet with exceptional customer service.
Business Class aboard Qatar Airways’ Boeing 787 Dreamliner offers an all-aisle cabin configuration, with seats arranged in a unique diamond shape to offer more personal space. Fully-reclining seats and easily accessible, ergonomic work surfaces create an environment that is conducive to both relaxation and productivity. Adding to the experience is a diverse Business Class menu with extraordinary cuisine and an on-demand service offering the highest quality and freshest ingredients.
Qatar Airways’ Boeing 787 Dreamliner Economy Class provides passengers with more room than ever before, with a full 30 inches of personal space and a 31 inch seat pitch providing room to stretch out and relax.
Onboard Wi-Fi enables all passengers to stay connected at any time, and the world’s first dual-screen interface makes it easier than ever to multitask, enabling customers to play a game on their hand-held device while watching a movie on their personal screen, which features an intuitive touch-screen control unit.
Passengers will be able to book on www.qatarairways.com or through their travel agent an interline itinerary that will include both their Qatar Airways flight to and from Nice and their helicopter flight to Monaco operated by Monacair. Customers flying on the Qatar Airways Boeing 787 Dreamliner enjoy an experience like no other, where breakthrough technology combines with a human approach to design to offer lower cabin pressure, improved air quality and optimal humidity, complementary to the service provided by the airline’s award-winning crew.
- Belgian operator wins Dutch pipeline contract
- STARS receives $250,000 donation from Access Credit Union
- Babcock MCS to recognise engineers union
- Heli Holland expand offshore fleet with two H155s and an H175
- Waypoint place their first lease into Columbia
- Volocopter agrees 25M Euro funding
- Orbit to expand Orbit Communication Systems
- Lawyers propose settlement for 2014 CHC share buyers
- Brazil approves BLR Aerospace FastFin for H125
- Blue Sky Network will be at LABACE 2017
- VNH help car launch using both Cabri and AW189
- Forecast for Global Military Helicopter Market 2017-2026
- Royal Navy announces Osprey Trophy winner
- JSSI expands S76 coverage
- PCX Aerostructures awarded $8M contract for right connecting links for the Apache AH-64 weapon system
- Helipad Events for Shangri-La Hotel
- Bristow vocalise current H225 thought process
- AHS announces results of annual Student Design Competition
- Spectrum Releases New Carbon Fiber 3200 Series
- Leonardo reports more AW169 and GrandNew sales in Brazil