Sharon started appraising helicopters in 1984 and joined ASA in early 2005. She earned her ASA designation as Accredited Senior Appraiser in the MTS Aircraft Specialty by December. Since then, Sharon served six years on the MTS Discipline Committee (two as Editor of the MTS Journal and one as Production Manager of MTS’ Valuing Machinery and Equipment, Third Edition) and four years as MTS Governor with stints on the Strategic Planning Committee and the Budget & Finance Committee. She was elected International Secretary/Treasurer in 2015, serving that year as Chair of the Budget & Finance Committee and the Investment Committee. She followed the next year as International Vice Chairman, serving as Chair of the Strategic Planning Committee and the International Conference Committee.
Beyond her distinguished service to the ASA, Sharon has also been dedicated to the helicopter industry for over three decades. Her passion for the industry and her devotion to educating investors, financiers, and lessors about the remarkable qualities of helicopters as assets has influenced change and opened the doors to finance opportunities that were not widely available even a few years ago.
As President of HeliValue$, Inc., Sharon has inspired a new generation of leaders in the appraisal world and the helicopter industry. Her focus on excellence, education, and service has made HeliValue$, Inc. a leader in the helicopter community for appraisals, used helicopter values, and reliable advice and counsel.
- Terma Survivability Equipment installed on Dutch NH90
- 17 more Leonardo helicopters for China
- Tokyo Police becomes first Japanese H215 operator
- Bell awarded $27M contract for Production and Delivery of 4 Bell 412EP helicopters
- Bell awarded $147M contract for the repair of 35 items on UH-1Y and AH-IZ
- Petronas cancels MHS EC225 contract citing safety concerns
- New Helipad for San Antonio hospital
- LCI orders nine helicopters from Leonardo
- Canada certifies DAC for Esterline CMA-6800 Display in S76
- Safran Ardiden 3G obtains EASA type certification
- VSR700 demonstrator performs first autonomous flights
- Spirit starts assembly on the next CH-53K
- Astronautics to Provide Connectivity Solution for Airbus
- Russian Helicopters at Paris Air Show 2017
- HAI Heli-Expo 2018 Application for Space Available
- Mumbai to use UAVs to monitor illegal construction work
- United Arab Emirates Begins Unmanned Ka-226T Production
- Egypt to Sign for Ka-52K Katrans
- Russian Helicopters moves forward on Chinese JV heavy-lift helicopter
- Airbus signs its first HCare Smart contract with Fishtail Air