Sharon started appraising helicopters in 1984 and joined ASA in early 2005. She earned her ASA designation as Accredited Senior Appraiser in the MTS Aircraft Specialty by December. Since then, Sharon served six years on the MTS Discipline Committee (two as Editor of the MTS Journal and one as Production Manager of MTS’ Valuing Machinery and Equipment, Third Edition) and four years as MTS Governor with stints on the Strategic Planning Committee and the Budget & Finance Committee. She was elected International Secretary/Treasurer in 2015, serving that year as Chair of the Budget & Finance Committee and the Investment Committee. She followed the next year as International Vice Chairman, serving as Chair of the Strategic Planning Committee and the International Conference Committee.
Beyond her distinguished service to the ASA, Sharon has also been dedicated to the helicopter industry for over three decades. Her passion for the industry and her devotion to educating investors, financiers, and lessors about the remarkable qualities of helicopters as assets has influenced change and opened the doors to finance opportunities that were not widely available even a few years ago.
As President of HeliValue$, Inc., Sharon has inspired a new generation of leaders in the appraisal world and the helicopter industry. Her focus on excellence, education, and service has made HeliValue$, Inc. a leader in the helicopter community for appraisals, used helicopter values, and reliable advice and counsel.
- Bell-Boeing awarded $35M contract for V-22 Support
- Life Link III launches OneLink mobile app
- Great North Air Ambulance plans to upgrade Cumbrian airbase
- Lincs and Notts Air Ambulance to go 24×7
- Sikorsky awarded $19M contract for MH-60R Modification
- Falcon looks at expansion by exhibiting at first Kuwait Aviation Show
- Sundance Helicopters launches new Romantic flight packages
- Falcon Aviation Services wins Kuwait offshore contract
- Kong awarded patent for suspended load stabilisation system
- Airbus awarded patent for method of determining Helicopter ground speed
- HAL and Safran to set up engine facility in Goa
- First AW169 operational in Nordics goes live with Babcock
- Coroner cites need for better Police Helicopter in Western Australia
- New AW109 and AW139 service centre at Milan Linate Airport
- UK – Salford Royal Hospital to add helipad
- Haines Assembly backtracks on new heliski area
- Maverick Helicopters Expands Hawaiian Operations to Kauai
- Modernized Ka-27M enters service with Baltic Fleet
- Russian Air Force prepares for Ansat-U training from March
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance Wins National Award