Sharon started appraising helicopters in 1984 and joined ASA in early 2005. She earned her ASA designation as Accredited Senior Appraiser in the MTS Aircraft Specialty by December. Since then, Sharon served six years on the MTS Discipline Committee (two as Editor of the MTS Journal and one as Production Manager of MTS’ Valuing Machinery and Equipment, Third Edition) and four years as MTS Governor with stints on the Strategic Planning Committee and the Budget & Finance Committee. She was elected International Secretary/Treasurer in 2015, serving that year as Chair of the Budget & Finance Committee and the Investment Committee. She followed the next year as International Vice Chairman, serving as Chair of the Strategic Planning Committee and the International Conference Committee.
Beyond her distinguished service to the ASA, Sharon has also been dedicated to the helicopter industry for over three decades. Her passion for the industry and her devotion to educating investors, financiers, and lessors about the remarkable qualities of helicopters as assets has influenced change and opened the doors to finance opportunities that were not widely available even a few years ago.
As President of HeliValue$, Inc., Sharon has inspired a new generation of leaders in the appraisal world and the helicopter industry. Her focus on excellence, education, and service has made HeliValue$, Inc. a leader in the helicopter community for appraisals, used helicopter values, and reliable advice and counsel.
- German operator Air Lloyd wins pipeline contract
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital upgrades helipad
- Helijet Appoints New Rotary Wing Chief & Assistant Chief Pilots
- Forecast for helicopter seating market released
- Exercise Stealth Guardian enhances rescue capabilities in multiple environments
- The American Helicopter Museum will celebrate World Helicopter Day
- HNZ Group Reports FY2017 Q2 Results
- DART promotes Cable Cutter System
- Belgian operator wins Dutch pipeline contract
- STARS receives $250,000 donation from Access Credit Union
- Babcock MCS to recognise engineers union
- Heli Holland expand offshore fleet with two H155s and an H175
- Waypoint place their first lease into Columbia
- Volocopter agrees 25M Euro funding
- Orbit to expand Orbit Communication Systems
- Lawyers propose settlement for 2014 CHC share buyers
- Brazil approves BLR Aerospace FastFin for H125
- Blue Sky Network will be at LABACE 2017
- VNH help car launch using both Cabri and AW189
- Forecast for Global Military Helicopter Market 2017-2026