Sharon started appraising helicopters in 1984 and joined ASA in early 2005. She earned her ASA designation as Accredited Senior Appraiser in the MTS Aircraft Specialty by December. Since then, Sharon served six years on the MTS Discipline Committee (two as Editor of the MTS Journal and one as Production Manager of MTS’ Valuing Machinery and Equipment, Third Edition) and four years as MTS Governor with stints on the Strategic Planning Committee and the Budget & Finance Committee. She was elected International Secretary/Treasurer in 2015, serving that year as Chair of the Budget & Finance Committee and the Investment Committee. She followed the next year as International Vice Chairman, serving as Chair of the Strategic Planning Committee and the International Conference Committee.
Beyond her distinguished service to the ASA, Sharon has also been dedicated to the helicopter industry for over three decades. Her passion for the industry and her devotion to educating investors, financiers, and lessors about the remarkable qualities of helicopters as assets has influenced change and opened the doors to finance opportunities that were not widely available even a few years ago.
As President of HeliValue$, Inc., Sharon has inspired a new generation of leaders in the appraisal world and the helicopter industry. Her focus on excellence, education, and service has made HeliValue$, Inc. a leader in the helicopter community for appraisals, used helicopter values, and reliable advice and counsel.
- Mexico – MH-60R Multi-Mission Helicopters
- Elbit Systems to Showcase a Modular Mission Helicopters Package
- New Trustee for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Helicentre Announces 2019 US FAA CPL(H) Scholarship
- ARSA Supports Effort to Increase Part 147 School Flexibility
- EASA go to AERO 2018 with vision for the future of GA
- Rheinmetall Group and Sikorsky will lead in-service support for the CH-53K
- DRF upgrades Christoph 47 base from BK117 to H145
- Western Australian Police start process to replace ageing BK117
- New operator launches in Fiji with a Bell 212
- Philippines National Police receives first of three Bell 429s
- Quantum3D Awarded Contract by AVC Defense
- First Utility H145 in US delivered to San Diego Gas & Electric
- SAFE Structure sells Nassau County Police with Bell 429 maintenance stands
- Safran signs by-the-hour support contracts with Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters and Rainier Heli International
- Lockheed Chairman, President and CEO receives 2018 Edison Achievement Award
- The Air Ambulance Service welcomes CQC report
- Leonardo demonstrates its AW159 to Malaysian Armed Forces
- ARA Flugrettung and ARBÖ present new helicopters and cooperation
- Russian Helicopters delivers two ship-based Ka-226T