Sharon started appraising helicopters in 1984 and joined ASA in early 2005. She earned her ASA designation as Accredited Senior Appraiser in the MTS Aircraft Specialty by December. Since then, Sharon served six years on the MTS Discipline Committee (two as Editor of the MTS Journal and one as Production Manager of MTS’ Valuing Machinery and Equipment, Third Edition) and four years as MTS Governor with stints on the Strategic Planning Committee and the Budget & Finance Committee. She was elected International Secretary/Treasurer in 2015, serving that year as Chair of the Budget & Finance Committee and the Investment Committee. She followed the next year as International Vice Chairman, serving as Chair of the Strategic Planning Committee and the International Conference Committee.
Beyond her distinguished service to the ASA, Sharon has also been dedicated to the helicopter industry for over three decades. Her passion for the industry and her devotion to educating investors, financiers, and lessors about the remarkable qualities of helicopters as assets has influenced change and opened the doors to finance opportunities that were not widely available even a few years ago.
As President of HeliValue$, Inc., Sharon has inspired a new generation of leaders in the appraisal world and the helicopter industry. Her focus on excellence, education, and service has made HeliValue$, Inc. a leader in the helicopter community for appraisals, used helicopter values, and reliable advice and counsel.
- Prabhu Helicopter adds new Robinson R66 chopper to its fleet
- MD Helicopters building fifth MD520N in eight years
- ALEA Releases Standards for Public Safety sUAS Programs
- HeliOffshore updates HUMS Best Practice Guidelines
- Russian Helicopters working on new Mi-26 upgrade
- LOM PRAHA TRADE a.s. and Enstrom Helicopter sign Contract
- First Mi-28UB helicopters ready to be transferred
- First helicopter deck landing for RFA Tidespring
- Further speakers announced for UK EMS conference
- Russian Helicopter hold promotional event in Mexico
- FlightSafety promotes Scott Goodwin
- XTI reports more orders for VTOL TriFan 600 from NBAA Conference
- Trakka Systems announces EASA certification for B212 and B412
- Safran appoints Executive Vice-President of Operations
- Former Sikorsky and Schweizer facility close to being sold
- Philippine telecom company commercialises flight dept
- ALEA Public Safety Drone Expo Opens in New Orleans
- ACR Electronics Announces Acquisition of SKYTRAC by Drew Marine
- Metro Aviation celebrates 35 years of operation
- Safran appoints new Executive Vice-President of Programs