Triumph’s Aerospace Structures site in , and its Precision Components site in , will extend deliveries of empennage, elevator, ramp extensions, ramp mounted weapons system floor boards, main landing gear doors and sponsons for the V-22 through 2024 in support of the third multiyear order. Triumph will also manufacture cargo ramps and doors included in the renewed statement of work.
“We are pleased to extend our partnership with Boeing as they negotiate another multiyear contract for the V-22 program,” said , Triumph’s president and CEO. “We continue to win work on important military programs, and we are winning back work thanks to the investments made to improve efficiency, quality and schedule in our manufacturing process. Customers are taking notice, and we are strengthening our relationships with OEM partners like Boeing.”
Triumph deliveries in support of the Multiyear 3 contract will begin in 2019 and extend through 2024.
, headquartered in , designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs and overhauls a broad portfolio of aircraft structures, components, accessories, subassemblies and systems. The company serves a broad, worldwide spectrum of the aviation industry, including original equipment manufacturers of commercial, regional, business and military aircraft and aircraft components, as well as commercial and regional airlines and air cargo carriers.
- Prabhu Helicopter adds new Robinson R66 chopper to its fleet
- MD Helicopters building fifth MD520N in eight years
- ALEA Releases Standards for Public Safety sUAS Programs
- HeliOffshore updates HUMS Best Practice Guidelines
- Russian Helicopters working on new Mi-26 upgrade
- LOM PRAHA TRADE a.s. and Enstrom Helicopter sign Contract
- First Mi-28UB helicopters ready to be transferred
- First helicopter deck landing for RFA Tidespring
- Further speakers announced for UK EMS conference
- Russian Helicopter hold promotional event in Mexico
- FlightSafety promotes Scott Goodwin
- XTI reports more orders for VTOL TriFan 600 from NBAA Conference
- Trakka Systems announces EASA certification for B212 and B412
- Safran appoints Executive Vice-President of Operations
- Former Sikorsky and Schweizer facility close to being sold
- Philippine telecom company commercialises flight dept
- ALEA Public Safety Drone Expo Opens in New Orleans
- ACR Electronics Announces Acquisition of SKYTRAC by Drew Marine
- Metro Aviation celebrates 35 years of operation
- Safran appoints new Executive Vice-President of Programs