HAL has bagged Raksha Mantri’s awards under the categories of ‘Excellence in Performance’, ‘Innovation’, ‘Indigenisation and Design Efforts’ and ‘Best Performing Division’. The award for ‘Excellence in Performance for the year 2015-16’ was received by Mr T Suvarna Raju, CMD-HAL along with Mr V M Chamola, Dir (HR) and Mr C V Ramana Rao Dir(Fin)-HAL from Raksha Mantri, Mr. Arun Jaitley at a function in New Delhi today for achieving significant improvements in the areas of organisational performance, indigenisation, outsourcing and HR initiatives.
Expressing his happiness on receiving the award, Mr. Raju said with these prestigious awards, HAL has set a new bench mark. He congratulated each and every member of HAL family for their continued support and commitment.
HAL’s Aircraft Upgrade Research and Design Centre (AURDC), Nasik was bestowed with the RM’s award for “Design Effort” and “Innovation” in the group/individual category for the year 2014-15 and 2015-16 respectively. A team led by Mr D K Venkatesh, Dir (Engg., R&D)-HAL received the award for “Design Effort” for integration of indigenous RWR (Tarang MK -1B) on various IAF platforms. The RM’s award for “Innovation” for successful completion of integration of BrahMos Missile on Su-30 MKI aircraft was received by Mr Daljeet Singh, CEO (MiG Complex)-HAL and his team.
The RM’s award for ‘Excellence in Indigenisation for the year 2015-16’ was presented to HAL’s Engine Division-BC, for ‘Low Pressure Compressor Vane-1 Assembly’ of Adour Mk-871 engine and received by the team headed by Mr R Kaveri Renganathan, CEO ( BC)-HAL.
While the award for ‘Best performing division of DPSUs for the year 2014-15’ was given to HAL’s Avionics Division, Hyderabad which was received by Mr Rajiv Kumar, CEO (Accessories Complex)-HAL and Mr Sunil Kumar ED, Avionics Division.
Mr A K Gupta Secretary (Defence Production) and other senior dignitaries from the ministries and Armed Forces were present on the occasion.
- ALEA Public Safety Drone Expo Opens in New Orleans
- ACR Electronics Announces Acquisition of SKYTRAC by Drew Marine
- Metro Aviation celebrates 35 years of operation
- Safran appoints new Executive Vice-President of Programs
- FAA and EASA Update Aviation Safety Agreement
- FAA issue exemption allowing ACSF UH-1 blades to fly
- Trakka announces Leonardo AW109 to feature SWE-400 QUAD
- Oceania Aviation completes first AS355 Max-Vis EVS install
- CHC SAR Team Awarded Commendation Award
- Worcestershire Royal Hospital helipad plans approval
- Palm Beach Helicopters installs TH22SM AATD from ELITE
- Nord Helikopter praises Auk protection suits
- Vector takes AS350 crash resistant fuel system to AMTC 2017
- DART Aerospace now accepting preorders for Bell 505 Bearpaws
- Oceania Aviation complete Pakistan Army Schweizer upgrade program
- Skytrac receives patent for bill-by-the-mile tracker
- Airbus Helicopters proudly supports AAMS Community Award Winners
- Helicopter Museum Co-hosts Main Line Airport Dedication
- Milestone Aviation Group Supports Indian Heligo’s Growth
- Airbus shows H130 and EC145 at AMTC 2017