HAL has bagged Raksha Mantri’s awards under the categories of ‘Excellence in Performance’, ‘Innovation’, ‘Indigenisation and Design Efforts’ and ‘Best Performing Division’. The award for ‘Excellence in Performance for the year 2015-16’ was received by Mr T Suvarna Raju, CMD-HAL along with Mr V M Chamola, Dir (HR) and Mr C V Ramana Rao Dir(Fin)-HAL from Raksha Mantri, Mr. Arun Jaitley at a function in New Delhi today for achieving significant improvements in the areas of organisational performance, indigenisation, outsourcing and HR initiatives.
Expressing his happiness on receiving the award, Mr. Raju said with these prestigious awards, HAL has set a new bench mark. He congratulated each and every member of HAL family for their continued support and commitment.
HAL’s Aircraft Upgrade Research and Design Centre (AURDC), Nasik was bestowed with the RM’s award for “Design Effort” and “Innovation” in the group/individual category for the year 2014-15 and 2015-16 respectively. A team led by Mr D K Venkatesh, Dir (Engg., R&D)-HAL received the award for “Design Effort” for integration of indigenous RWR (Tarang MK -1B) on various IAF platforms. The RM’s award for “Innovation” for successful completion of integration of BrahMos Missile on Su-30 MKI aircraft was received by Mr Daljeet Singh, CEO (MiG Complex)-HAL and his team.
The RM’s award for ‘Excellence in Indigenisation for the year 2015-16’ was presented to HAL’s Engine Division-BC, for ‘Low Pressure Compressor Vane-1 Assembly’ of Adour Mk-871 engine and received by the team headed by Mr R Kaveri Renganathan, CEO ( BC)-HAL.
While the award for ‘Best performing division of DPSUs for the year 2014-15’ was given to HAL’s Avionics Division, Hyderabad which was received by Mr Rajiv Kumar, CEO (Accessories Complex)-HAL and Mr Sunil Kumar ED, Avionics Division.
Mr A K Gupta Secretary (Defence Production) and other senior dignitaries from the ministries and Armed Forces were present on the occasion.
- Bell awarded $10M contract for Procurement of 3 B407 Airframes
- Sacramento PD Becomes First Law Enforcement Agency to Operate Bell 505
- US Air Force delivers new Black Hawks to 12th CAB
- CAE wins contract to provide Qatar Emiri Air Force with comprehensive NH90 training solution
- HMLA-367 bids farewell to AH-1W Super Cobra helicopters
- Canadian AvGas supply problem partly resolved
- First show of the new Russian light helicopter to take place at HeliRussia 2018
- Milestone Aviation provides four new H135 helicopters to ADAC
- Oceania Aviation receives award from MD Helicopters
- New mission systems extend the capabilities for the German Federal Police Air Support
- Honeywell provides support to AW139 Leonardo fleets
- Trakka announces SWE-400 Quad Orders
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion