HAL has bagged Raksha Mantri’s awards under the categories of ‘Excellence in Performance’, ‘Innovation’, ‘Indigenisation and Design Efforts’ and ‘Best Performing Division’. The award for ‘Excellence in Performance for the year 2015-16’ was received by Mr T Suvarna Raju, CMD-HAL along with Mr V M Chamola, Dir (HR) and Mr C V Ramana Rao Dir(Fin)-HAL from Raksha Mantri, Mr. Arun Jaitley at a function in New Delhi today for achieving significant improvements in the areas of organisational performance, indigenisation, outsourcing and HR initiatives.
Expressing his happiness on receiving the award, Mr. Raju said with these prestigious awards, HAL has set a new bench mark. He congratulated each and every member of HAL family for their continued support and commitment.
HAL’s Aircraft Upgrade Research and Design Centre (AURDC), Nasik was bestowed with the RM’s award for “Design Effort” and “Innovation” in the group/individual category for the year 2014-15 and 2015-16 respectively. A team led by Mr D K Venkatesh, Dir (Engg., R&D)-HAL received the award for “Design Effort” for integration of indigenous RWR (Tarang MK -1B) on various IAF platforms. The RM’s award for “Innovation” for successful completion of integration of BrahMos Missile on Su-30 MKI aircraft was received by Mr Daljeet Singh, CEO (MiG Complex)-HAL and his team.
The RM’s award for ‘Excellence in Indigenisation for the year 2015-16’ was presented to HAL’s Engine Division-BC, for ‘Low Pressure Compressor Vane-1 Assembly’ of Adour Mk-871 engine and received by the team headed by Mr R Kaveri Renganathan, CEO ( BC)-HAL.
While the award for ‘Best performing division of DPSUs for the year 2014-15’ was given to HAL’s Avionics Division, Hyderabad which was received by Mr Rajiv Kumar, CEO (Accessories Complex)-HAL and Mr Sunil Kumar ED, Avionics Division.
Mr A K Gupta Secretary (Defence Production) and other senior dignitaries from the ministries and Armed Forces were present on the occasion.
- Autonomous Helicopter Technology Wins Another Major Award
- The Bell Air Taxi Takes Uber Elevate Attendees For A Ride
- Bell V-280 makes first cruise mode flight
- Airbus to offer H135 to U.S. Navy
- Honeywell Introduces New Flight Data Monitoring App
- Lee County acquires six Airbus H125s
- Coptersafety appoints Head of Development and Test Pilot
- NASA to Send Helicopter to Mars
- Sikorsky Begins Deliveries to the U.S. Marine Corps
- Reignwood Star to receive Rolls-Royce M250 and RR300 Support from StandardAero
- Medical Lead for Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Appointed
- HeliOffshore 2018 Conference Proceedings
- Whirly-Girls Mid-Year Scholarship Cycle Enters Last Week
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance Aeromedical Conference confirm speakers
- Bell 505 receives certification in China
- Bell Boeing JPO awarded $25M contract for V-22 Spares
- Helicentre 2019 Scholarship Programme Now Open
- HAI Matt Zuccaro testifies before Senate committee on UAS integration
- 2018 SMTA Scholarship Winners
- Coast Guard Cadets Redesign Helicopter Rescue Basket