HAL has bagged Raksha Mantri’s awards under the categories of ‘Excellence in Performance’, ‘Innovation’, ‘Indigenisation and Design Efforts’ and ‘Best Performing Division’. The award for ‘Excellence in Performance for the year 2015-16’ was received by Mr T Suvarna Raju, CMD-HAL along with Mr V M Chamola, Dir (HR) and Mr C V Ramana Rao Dir(Fin)-HAL from Raksha Mantri, Mr. Arun Jaitley at a function in New Delhi today for achieving significant improvements in the areas of organisational performance, indigenisation, outsourcing and HR initiatives.
Expressing his happiness on receiving the award, Mr. Raju said with these prestigious awards, HAL has set a new bench mark. He congratulated each and every member of HAL family for their continued support and commitment.
HAL’s Aircraft Upgrade Research and Design Centre (AURDC), Nasik was bestowed with the RM’s award for “Design Effort” and “Innovation” in the group/individual category for the year 2014-15 and 2015-16 respectively. A team led by Mr D K Venkatesh, Dir (Engg., R&D)-HAL received the award for “Design Effort” for integration of indigenous RWR (Tarang MK -1B) on various IAF platforms. The RM’s award for “Innovation” for successful completion of integration of BrahMos Missile on Su-30 MKI aircraft was received by Mr Daljeet Singh, CEO (MiG Complex)-HAL and his team.
The RM’s award for ‘Excellence in Indigenisation for the year 2015-16’ was presented to HAL’s Engine Division-BC, for ‘Low Pressure Compressor Vane-1 Assembly’ of Adour Mk-871 engine and received by the team headed by Mr R Kaveri Renganathan, CEO ( BC)-HAL.
While the award for ‘Best performing division of DPSUs for the year 2014-15’ was given to HAL’s Avionics Division, Hyderabad which was received by Mr Rajiv Kumar, CEO (Accessories Complex)-HAL and Mr Sunil Kumar ED, Avionics Division.
Mr A K Gupta Secretary (Defence Production) and other senior dignitaries from the ministries and Armed Forces were present on the occasion.
- Volocopter to carry out test flights in Dubai in Q4
- FAA employee union opposes ATC privatisation
- Airbus reveals Racer demonstrator developed from X3
- Marenco adds non-executive Director
- Airbus picks Salesforce CRM software
- CHC Announces New Contract with Quadrant Energy
- Spectrum Health celebrates 30 years of Aero Med
- Manatee County Sheriff bids for new helicopter
- Idaho operator Timberline Helicopters moving to new base
- Mount Isa EMS helicopter updated from B230 to BK117
- India moves more armed helicopters to Chinese border
- Safran and Thai Aviation Industries to support Royal Thai Armed Forces
- SaxonAir adds two AW109SP GrandNew helicopters to charter fleet
- Japan Coast Guard orders three more H225s
- Bristow Group To Present At The 2017 J.P. Morgan Energy Equity Conference
- TAI Reveals the New T625 Mutli-Role
- CAMCOPTER® S-100 completes successful qualification flights for French Navy
- Foreign Pilots to follow new Malaysian Safety Measures
- Poison risk at Alaska helipad
- Conservationists oppose Alberta helipad for mountain tours