announced the delivery of three Bell 505 Jet Ranger X in Canada.
The three Canadian customers accepted delivery of their aircraft last week at Bell Helicopter’s facility in Mirabel. The aircraft are configured for corporate and utility missions to support the business operations of the customers.
“It has been a particularly significant week for Bell Helicopter as three Bell 505s built in Canada take flight with these first Canadian customers,” said Cynthia Garneau, president, Bell Helicopter Textron Canada Ltd.“The Bell 505 symbolizes our return to the short-light-single market, a segment that Bell Helicopter defined 50 years ago. For Bell Helicopter, our employees and our customer base, there’s a lot to be excited about with this aircraft.”
The successful deliveries follow type certification from Transport Canada Civil Aviation (TCCA) in December and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) certification in June.
“The Bell 505 Jet Ranger X is a very economical and highly versatile machine,” said Jason Moir, regional sales manager, Bell Helicopter Textron Canada Ltd. “It has found a niche among a large base of customers who want an aircraft capable of meeting their various lifestyle needs. Its adaptability makes it the ideal aircraft for private owners looking at it as a multi-purpose tool and is the perfect mix of luxury, utility and recreation.”
With a speed of 125 knots (232 km/h) and useful load of 1,500 pounds (680 kg), the Bell 505 is designed to be safe and easy to fly while providing significant value to the operator. The customer-driven design of the aircraft places safety, performance and affordability at the forefront, blending proven systems with advanced technology and a sleek, modern design.
- Bell enters Southern African market
- Mecaer Aviation Group wins STC approval for Bell 505 interior
- Bell 505 lands in Africa
- Bell to Display 505 Jet Ranger X During LABACE
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- Bell delivers 100th 505 JetRanger X
- EASA and FAA approve Alpine Aerotech bear paws for Bell 505
- Bell delivers first 3 B505s to China
- RUAG adds Bell 505 approvals in Switzerland
- Bell 505 Cargo Hook Receives FAA Certification
- Bell and Dart deliver first 505 floats to Japan Coast Guard
- Bell 505 receives certification in China
- First Bell 505 delivered to Mexico
- Bell brings 505 demonstrator to Europe
- Heli-Alps Purchases new Bell 505
- Sacramento PD Becomes First Law Enforcement Agency to Operate Bell 505
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- Bell to Widen Malaysian Market
- Mecaer Aviation Group Signs First VIP Bell 505
- Able Services Rolls out B505 Capabilities