Airwork (NZ) Limited have obtained FAA Supplementary Type Certificate (FAA STC) for the Insco Solid‐State BK117‐B2 140% Dual Torque Gauge.
The Insco Torque Gauge is a form, fit and function replacement for the OEM Analogue Torque Gauge and has proven to be significantly more reliable than its analogue predecessor, reducing downtime and maintenance costs for the operator.
The Torque Gauge is approved under two New Zealand CAA STCs (MBB and KHI), a FAA STC (MBB) and is an approved CASA PNG modification.
- Prabhu Helicopter adds new Robinson R66 chopper to its fleet
- MD Helicopters building fifth MD520N in eight years
- ALEA Releases Standards for Public Safety sUAS Programs
- HeliOffshore updates HUMS Best Practice Guidelines
- Russian Helicopters working on new Mi-26 upgrade
- LOM PRAHA TRADE a.s. and Enstrom Helicopter sign Contract
- First Mi-28UB helicopters ready to be transferred
- First helicopter deck landing for RFA Tidespring
- Further speakers announced for UK EMS conference
- Russian Helicopter hold promotional event in Mexico
- FlightSafety promotes Scott Goodwin
- XTI reports more orders for VTOL TriFan 600 from NBAA Conference
- Trakka Systems announces EASA certification for B212 and B412
- Safran appoints Executive Vice-President of Operations
- Former Sikorsky and Schweizer facility close to being sold
- Philippine telecom company commercialises flight dept
- ALEA Public Safety Drone Expo Opens in New Orleans
- ACR Electronics Announces Acquisition of SKYTRAC by Drew Marine
- Metro Aviation celebrates 35 years of operation
- Safran appoints new Executive Vice-President of Programs