Airwork (NZ) Limited have obtained FAA Supplementary Type Certificate (FAA STC) for the Insco Solid‐State BK117‐B2 140% Dual Torque Gauge.
The Insco Torque Gauge is a form, fit and function replacement for the OEM Analogue Torque Gauge and has proven to be significantly more reliable than its analogue predecessor, reducing downtime and maintenance costs for the operator.
The Torque Gauge is approved under two New Zealand CAA STCs (MBB and KHI), a FAA STC (MBB) and is an approved CASA PNG modification.
- Terma Survivability Equipment installed on Dutch NH90
- 17 more Leonardo helicopters for China
- Tokyo Police becomes first Japanese H215 operator
- Bell awarded $27M contract for Production and Delivery of 4 Bell 412EP helicopters
- Bell awarded $147M contract for the repair of 35 items on UH-1Y and AH-IZ
- Petronas cancels MHS EC225 contract citing safety concerns
- New Helipad for San Antonio hospital
- LCI orders nine helicopters from Leonardo
- Canada certifies DAC for Esterline CMA-6800 Display in S76
- Safran Ardiden 3G obtains EASA type certification
- VSR700 demonstrator performs first autonomous flights
- Spirit starts assembly on the next CH-53K
- Astronautics to Provide Connectivity Solution for Airbus
- Russian Helicopters at Paris Air Show 2017
- HAI Heli-Expo 2018 Application for Space Available
- Mumbai to use UAVs to monitor illegal construction work
- United Arab Emirates Begins Unmanned Ka-226T Production
- Egypt to Sign for Ka-52K Katrans
- Russian Helicopters moves forward on Chinese JV heavy-lift helicopter
- Airbus signs its first HCare Smart contract with Fishtail Air