Airwork (NZ) Limited have obtained FAA Supplementary Type Certificate (FAA STC) for the Insco Solid‐State BK117‐B2 140% Dual Torque Gauge.
The Insco Torque Gauge is a form, fit and function replacement for the OEM Analogue Torque Gauge and has proven to be significantly more reliable than its analogue predecessor, reducing downtime and maintenance costs for the operator.
The Torque Gauge is approved under two New Zealand CAA STCs (MBB and KHI), a FAA STC (MBB) and is an approved CASA PNG modification.
- German operator Air Lloyd wins pipeline contract
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital upgrades helipad
- Helijet Appoints New Rotary Wing Chief & Assistant Chief Pilots
- Forecast for helicopter seating market released
- Exercise Stealth Guardian enhances rescue capabilities in multiple environments
- The American Helicopter Museum will celebrate World Helicopter Day
- HNZ Group Reports FY2017 Q2 Results
- DART promotes Cable Cutter System
- Belgian operator wins Dutch pipeline contract
- STARS receives $250,000 donation from Access Credit Union
- Babcock MCS to recognise engineers union
- Heli Holland expand offshore fleet with two H155s and an H175
- Waypoint place their first lease into Columbia
- Volocopter agrees 25M Euro funding
- Orbit to expand Orbit Communication Systems
- Lawyers propose settlement for 2014 CHC share buyers
- Brazil approves BLR Aerospace FastFin for H125
- Blue Sky Network will be at LABACE 2017
- VNH help car launch using both Cabri and AW189
- Forecast for Global Military Helicopter Market 2017-2026