Terma is looking very much forward to welcoming partners and customers at our stand on Paris Air Show one of Europe’s most important well attended events within aerospace and defense”, said Jørn Henrik Levy Rasmussen, Senior Vice President, Market Development.
“The air show at le Bourget enables Terma to showcase our key technologies and products to a dedicated audience. We are pleased to participate with a dedicated and highly experienced European and U.S.-based staff, headed by CEO Jens Maaløe and Executive Vice President & Chief Commercial Officer Steen M. Lynenskjold”, said Jørn Henrik Rasmussen.
At this year’s show, Terma displays the 3D-Audio and Active Noise Reduction solution in collaboration with BAE Systems along with the pylon-based Missile Warning System solution, the ALQ 213 EW Management System and advanced composite structures for F-35 and other types of aircraft.
On display are also several Terma aircraft self-protection solutions in a new and lively virtual reality setup. This includes aircraft survivability equipment fielded on F-16s, light attack aircraft, CH-47 Chinook and AH-64 Apache helicopters.
The pylon-based Missile Warning System with sensors mounted on weapons pylons or podded solutions offers important advantages. Installation is done on pylons or pods rather than on the aircraft structure, which reduces aircraft down time for modification considerably, fewer systems are needed because pylons can be rotated within the fleet, and finally, the enhanced protection is provided without loss of weapon stations.
For more than 25 years, the renowned ALQ -213 Electronic Warfare Management System has constituted the heart of almost all Terma EW solutions and has been sold to customers across the globe. The system is fielded on 2.500+ aircraft. Leading F-16 countries operate the system across their fleets of aircraft.
We welcome you at our stand for a demonstration of our solutions and products including Terma’s 3D-Audio and Active Noise Reduction integrated with BAE Systems Striker® II Helmet-Mounted Display. Visitors will have the chance to experience the Striker® II Helmet-Mounted Display up close. 3D Audio/Active Noise Reduction greatly enhances situational awareness and survivability while reducing stress and fatigue for the pilot.
Meet us at stand no. E-16, Hall 3 at the International Paris Air Show, 19-25 June 2017.
- Terma Survivability Equipment installed on Dutch NH90
- 17 more Leonardo helicopters for China
- Tokyo Police becomes first Japanese H215 operator
- Bell awarded $27M contract for Production and Delivery of 4 Bell 412EP helicopters
- Bell awarded $147M contract for the repair of 35 items on UH-1Y and AH-IZ
- Petronas cancels MHS EC225 contract citing safety concerns
- New Helipad for San Antonio hospital
- LCI orders nine helicopters from Leonardo
- Canada certifies DAC for Esterline CMA-6800 Display in S76
- Safran Ardiden 3G obtains EASA type certification
- VSR700 demonstrator performs first autonomous flights
- Spirit starts assembly on the next CH-53K
- Astronautics to Provide Connectivity Solution for Airbus
- Russian Helicopters at Paris Air Show 2017
- HAI Heli-Expo 2018 Application for Space Available
- Mumbai to use UAVs to monitor illegal construction work
- United Arab Emirates Begins Unmanned Ka-226T Production
- Egypt to Sign for Ka-52K Katrans
- Russian Helicopters moves forward on Chinese JV heavy-lift helicopter
- Airbus signs its first HCare Smart contract with Fishtail Air