Terma is looking very much forward to welcoming partners and customers at our stand on Paris Air Show one of Europe’s most important well attended events within aerospace and defense”, said Jørn Henrik Levy Rasmussen, Senior Vice President, Market Development.
“The air show at le Bourget enables Terma to showcase our key technologies and products to a dedicated audience. We are pleased to participate with a dedicated and highly experienced European and U.S.-based staff, headed by CEO Jens Maaløe and Executive Vice President & Chief Commercial Officer Steen M. Lynenskjold”, said Jørn Henrik Rasmussen.
At this year’s show, Terma displays the 3D-Audio and Active Noise Reduction solution in collaboration with BAE Systems along with the pylon-based Missile Warning System solution, the ALQ 213 EW Management System and advanced composite structures for F-35 and other types of aircraft.
On display are also several Terma aircraft self-protection solutions in a new and lively virtual reality setup. This includes aircraft survivability equipment fielded on F-16s, light attack aircraft, CH-47 Chinook and AH-64 Apache helicopters.
The pylon-based Missile Warning System with sensors mounted on weapons pylons or podded solutions offers important advantages. Installation is done on pylons or pods rather than on the aircraft structure, which reduces aircraft down time for modification considerably, fewer systems are needed because pylons can be rotated within the fleet, and finally, the enhanced protection is provided without loss of weapon stations.
For more than 25 years, the renowned ALQ -213 Electronic Warfare Management System has constituted the heart of almost all Terma EW solutions and has been sold to customers across the globe. The system is fielded on 2.500+ aircraft. Leading F-16 countries operate the system across their fleets of aircraft.
We welcome you at our stand for a demonstration of our solutions and products including Terma’s 3D-Audio and Active Noise Reduction integrated with BAE Systems Striker® II Helmet-Mounted Display. Visitors will have the chance to experience the Striker® II Helmet-Mounted Display up close. 3D Audio/Active Noise Reduction greatly enhances situational awareness and survivability while reducing stress and fatigue for the pilot.
Meet us at stand no. E-16, Hall 3 at the International Paris Air Show, 19-25 June 2017.
- Mexico – MH-60R Multi-Mission Helicopters
- Elbit Systems to Showcase a Modular Mission Helicopters Package
- New Trustee for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Helicentre Announces 2019 US FAA CPL(H) Scholarship
- ARSA Supports Effort to Increase Part 147 School Flexibility
- EASA go to AERO 2018 with vision for the future of GA
- Rheinmetall Group and Sikorsky will lead in-service support for the CH-53K
- DRF upgrades Christoph 47 base from BK117 to H145
- Western Australian Police start process to replace ageing BK117
- New operator launches in Fiji with a Bell 212
- Philippines National Police receives first of three Bell 429s
- Quantum3D Awarded Contract by AVC Defense
- First Utility H145 in US delivered to San Diego Gas & Electric
- SAFE Structure sells Nassau County Police with Bell 429 maintenance stands
- Safran signs by-the-hour support contracts with Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters and Rainier Heli International
- Lockheed Chairman, President and CEO receives 2018 Edison Achievement Award
- The Air Ambulance Service welcomes CQC report
- Leonardo demonstrates its AW159 to Malaysian Armed Forces
- ARA Flugrettung and ARBÖ present new helicopters and cooperation
- Russian Helicopters delivers two ship-based Ka-226T