Terma is looking very much forward to welcoming partners and customers at our stand on Paris Air Show one of Europe’s most important well attended events within aerospace and defense”, said Jørn Henrik Levy Rasmussen, Senior Vice President, Market Development.
“The air show at le Bourget enables Terma to showcase our key technologies and products to a dedicated audience. We are pleased to participate with a dedicated and highly experienced European and U.S.-based staff, headed by CEO Jens Maaløe and Executive Vice President & Chief Commercial Officer Steen M. Lynenskjold”, said Jørn Henrik Rasmussen.
At this year’s show, Terma displays the 3D-Audio and Active Noise Reduction solution in collaboration with BAE Systems along with the pylon-based Missile Warning System solution, the ALQ 213 EW Management System and advanced composite structures for F-35 and other types of aircraft.
On display are also several Terma aircraft self-protection solutions in a new and lively virtual reality setup. This includes aircraft survivability equipment fielded on F-16s, light attack aircraft, CH-47 Chinook and AH-64 Apache helicopters.
The pylon-based Missile Warning System with sensors mounted on weapons pylons or podded solutions offers important advantages. Installation is done on pylons or pods rather than on the aircraft structure, which reduces aircraft down time for modification considerably, fewer systems are needed because pylons can be rotated within the fleet, and finally, the enhanced protection is provided without loss of weapon stations.
For more than 25 years, the renowned ALQ -213 Electronic Warfare Management System has constituted the heart of almost all Terma EW solutions and has been sold to customers across the globe. The system is fielded on 2.500+ aircraft. Leading F-16 countries operate the system across their fleets of aircraft.
We welcome you at our stand for a demonstration of our solutions and products including Terma’s 3D-Audio and Active Noise Reduction integrated with BAE Systems Striker® II Helmet-Mounted Display. Visitors will have the chance to experience the Striker® II Helmet-Mounted Display up close. 3D Audio/Active Noise Reduction greatly enhances situational awareness and survivability while reducing stress and fatigue for the pilot.
Meet us at stand no. E-16, Hall 3 at the International Paris Air Show, 19-25 June 2017.
- Sikorsky Awarded $58M Contract for CH-53K Repair
- Royal Thai Air Force expands fleet
- Bell enters Southern African market
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 30