Terma is looking very much forward to welcoming partners and customers at our stand on Paris Air Show one of Europe’s most important well attended events within aerospace and defense”, said Jørn Henrik Levy Rasmussen, Senior Vice President, Market Development.
“The air show at le Bourget enables Terma to showcase our key technologies and products to a dedicated audience. We are pleased to participate with a dedicated and highly experienced European and U.S.-based staff, headed by CEO Jens Maaløe and Executive Vice President & Chief Commercial Officer Steen M. Lynenskjold”, said Jørn Henrik Rasmussen.
At this year’s show, Terma displays the 3D-Audio and Active Noise Reduction solution in collaboration with BAE Systems along with the pylon-based Missile Warning System solution, the ALQ 213 EW Management System and advanced composite structures for F-35 and other types of aircraft.
On display are also several Terma aircraft self-protection solutions in a new and lively virtual reality setup. This includes aircraft survivability equipment fielded on F-16s, light attack aircraft, CH-47 Chinook and AH-64 Apache helicopters.
The pylon-based Missile Warning System with sensors mounted on weapons pylons or podded solutions offers important advantages. Installation is done on pylons or pods rather than on the aircraft structure, which reduces aircraft down time for modification considerably, fewer systems are needed because pylons can be rotated within the fleet, and finally, the enhanced protection is provided without loss of weapon stations.
For more than 25 years, the renowned ALQ -213 Electronic Warfare Management System has constituted the heart of almost all Terma EW solutions and has been sold to customers across the globe. The system is fielded on 2.500+ aircraft. Leading F-16 countries operate the system across their fleets of aircraft.
We welcome you at our stand for a demonstration of our solutions and products including Terma’s 3D-Audio and Active Noise Reduction integrated with BAE Systems Striker® II Helmet-Mounted Display. Visitors will have the chance to experience the Striker® II Helmet-Mounted Display up close. 3D Audio/Active Noise Reduction greatly enhances situational awareness and survivability while reducing stress and fatigue for the pilot.
Meet us at stand no. E-16, Hall 3 at the International Paris Air Show, 19-25 June 2017.
- Bell-Boeing awarded $35M contract for V-22 Support
- Life Link III launches OneLink mobile app
- Great North Air Ambulance plans to upgrade Cumbrian airbase
- Lincs and Notts Air Ambulance to go 24×7
- Sikorsky awarded $19M contract for MH-60R Modification
- Falcon looks at expansion by exhibiting at first Kuwait Aviation Show
- Sundance Helicopters launches new Romantic flight packages
- Falcon Aviation Services wins Kuwait offshore contract
- Kong awarded patent for suspended load stabilisation system
- Airbus awarded patent for method of determining Helicopter ground speed
- HAL and Safran to set up engine facility in Goa
- First AW169 operational in Nordics goes live with Babcock
- Coroner cites need for better Police Helicopter in Western Australia
- New AW109 and AW139 service centre at Milan Linate Airport
- UK – Salford Royal Hospital to add helipad
- Haines Assembly backtracks on new heliski area
- Maverick Helicopters Expands Hawaiian Operations to Kauai
- Modernized Ka-27M enters service with Baltic Fleet
- Russian Air Force prepares for Ansat-U training from March
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance Wins National Award