The Northern Vietnam Helicopters (VNH) Company has planned to open two Scheduled Helicopter Flights to Halong Bay From Hanoi on Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday every week, starting from 10 October 2017. With this new plan involved in the helicopter service of EC155 B1, 12 seats, and 2 engines, travel to the “Bay of Descending Dragon” becomes more and more favorite, especially at weekend.
A Glimpse of EC155 B1 Helicopter
EC155 B1 is a modern helicopter equipped with the two-engine Arriel 2C2 and the innovative technology produced by Eurocopter (France). This is the next version of Dauphin aircraft generation which is famous for luxury and flexibility. In particular, EC155 B1 has five fans with the extremely low vibration, the noise level is lower than 4.6 dB (below the standard level of ICAO). The helicopter model is ideal for carrying passengers and cargos across the sea as well as VIP characters. Some other specifications of EC155 B1 include the maximum capacity of 10-12 passengers, the maximum takeoff weight of 4.800 kg, and the activity scope of 874 km.
Hanoi – Halong Bay Scenic Tours with Helicopter 45 Minutes
The Eurocopter EC155 B1 takes you from Hanoi to Halong Bay excitingly, comfortably, and quickly with the boundless bird-eye sightseeing. Instead of the Hanoi – Halong long driving route in 7 hours, the scenic flight with EC155 B1 only takes 45 minutes (including the 8-minute scenic flight in the Halong sky before landing). The estimated charge for this upscale and convenient service is 420USD/passenger/way.
Flying from the charming capital of Vietnam to the “Bay of Descending Dragon” must be very scenic and delightful. The experience lets you be the free birds who are exploring the wonderful sceneries from above, in an uninterrupted manner. The landscape and seascape are present before your eyes, and you will surely say a lot of “Wow” expressions when contemplating beaches, mountains, forests, grottoes, rice fields, houses, and more. While the landscape of Hanoi is dotted with the antique houses, busy streets, lively markets, historical attractions, etc., the seascape of Halong looks like a paradise of islands. There must be some splendid cruises on the water of Halong, creating the shining dots for photography. When you’re on the helicopter, make sure you have the camera ready for shooting nicely.
The 45-minute helicopter flight to Halong Bay from Hanoi is the value-for-money service that some high-budget passengers appreciate and are ready to pay. It brings comfort, joy, and unique experience for the everlasting memories in the UNESCO heritage. When reaching Halong Bay, the natural highlights of Ti Top Island, Tuan Chau Island, Cocking Fighting Islet, Cua Van Fishing Floating Village, Thien Cung Cave, Sung Sot Cave, etc., are all panoramic. It is the harmonious scenery for the best Nature Photography that you have ever found in the world. Believably, the scenic helicopter tour in Halong Bay is the most exciting, unique, and safest way to reach the legendary destination that no passenger refuses provided that the budget can afford.
This high-class helicopter service is ideal for travelers who enjoy the Overnight Luxury Halong Cruises but do not want the road transfer. The 7-hour long drive is hard to feel comfortable, and of course, the high-budget passengers want the best for their health, comfort, and joy. That is why the scenic scheduled helicopter to Halong Bay is open 3 days/week, starting from October 2017. So, entrust your weekend with EC155 B1 and the unbeatable charm of the “Bay of Descending Dragon.” After the enjoyable flight, you embark the Luxury Cruises for the happy voyage and delightful overstay. Some passengers even order the round-trip helicopter tours, so that 45 minutes are full of photography opportunities and panoramic sightseeing moments.
- IBAC Welcomes the African Business Aviation Association
- Evolux partners with IEX Helicopters in Southern California
- Garmin delivers one-millionth certified avionics product
- CoxHealth adds second MD Explorer
- EFW awarded $8M contract for V-22 integrated avionics processors
- UTair Helicopter Services launches electronic flight bags
- Police Scotland to support EC135 with two drones
- HAI suggest ten reasons to attend Heli-Expo 2018
- Collier County Florida buys firefighter UH-1
- Leonardo delivers first Norwegian SAR AW101
- AVIC AC312E completes altitude test flights
- Airwork delists following Chinese buyout
- Helipad opens on Skye in Scotland
- Simhawk Adds Direct Buyer and Seller Chat Functionality to its Platform
- Croatian Kiowas perform first group live firing
- HAI and AHS co-host quiet flying seminar
- Helicopter Museum recognised for education value
- Era Helicopters writes off $117M from EC225 fleet
- Australian association AHIA appoints new CEO
- JSSI Appoints Specialist to Focus on Expanding Parts and Consulting Services