Veritas Capital Fund Management LLC (“Veritas”) has entered into an agreement to acquire Vector Aerospace Corporation (www.vectoraerospace.com). New York-based Veritas is a leading private equity firm, whose current portfolio includes StandardAero.
The acquisition is subject to customary conditions, including securing regulatory approvals, and is expected to close by the fourth quarter of 2017 or early 2018.
Airbus has spent the past year and a half reviewing its strategic alternatives relating to Vector as part of a broader business review, Vector having been part of Airbus since its acquisition in 2011. When considering the possibility of selling Vector, Airbus has always stated that this would have to be a ‘triple win’ to be pursued: a win for Airbus, for Vector, and for Vector’s customers.
After receiving and reviewing expressions of interest in Vector from numerous prospective financial and industrial buyers, Airbus decided to accept the offer from Veritas, which meets the ‘triple win’ criteria required for a sale to be undertaken. The Veritas purchase proposal, which includes all of Vector’s sites and divisions, offers development opportunities that are envisaged to bring growth to Vector.
While the team at Vector Aerospace has made every effort to continue providing customers with its usual level of responsive, high-quality service during the course of this strategic review, we appreciate that the rumors of a potential sale may have been a distraction for our customers, suppliers and partners, and we thank you for retaining your confidence in us.
Vector’s global team of 2,200 employees will remain focused on “Setting the Standard of Customer Service” as it enters this exciting next phase of our journey. The combination of Vector and StandardAero within the Veritas portfolio will offer clear opportunities to expand the breadth of service offerings available to Vector’s existing customer base, while retaining our traditional reputation for quality, responsive and value-for-money support.
Once again, we thank you for your patience and confidence through this process.
- Bell awarded $38M contract for Procurement of AH-1Z Items
- India – ONGC to procure offshore rescue helicopter
- Birmingham Childrens Hospital helipad blocked by cranes
- Guardian Air looks into CPR Device
- Judge rules Sikorsky cannot avoid bias claim from deaf employee
- Kuwait begins anti-corruption investigation into Airbus H225M deal
- Pawan Hans share sale falls apart
- 100 count down to HeliRussia 2018
- Med-Trans Partners With Care Flight To Serve Parts of California
- Precision Flight Controls releases simulator for B206 and B407GXP
- New European Plan for Aviation Safety
- WINDEAcare to provide offshore EMS support during wind farm construction
- 3rd MAW Super Cobra takes final flight
- Korea Aerospace selects GVH Wet Deck for Korean Coast Guard
- Alpine first to market certified Bear Paws for B505
- Worldwide Helicopter Safety Teams Will Release Accident Data at Heli-Expo 2018
- Evonik to exhibit at Heli-Expo 2018
- JETNET to Feature New Reporting Tools at Heli-Expo 2018
- Rogue Aviation Opens Flight School Focused on Flight Safety
- HAL seeks partner for Dhruv program Image pick a good one after searching ‘dhruv’