Shadin Avionics recently announced that the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) has approved the Shadin Avionics Supplemental Type Certificates (STC) for the Robinson R66 Fuel Flow Management System. The certification covers the installation of a RemoteFlo Fuel Flow System on the Robinson R66 helicopter and Rolls-Royce RR300 engine. The RemoteFlo offers R66 pilots access to real-time fuel flow management information directly on their GPS or Flight Management System. In addition to Fuel Flow, information available to the pilot includes Specific Range (including graphical range rings), Fuel to Destination, Fuel Reserve, Endurance, Fuel Flow, Fuel Used and Fuel Remaining.
“Receiving the approval from EASA is an important milestone. R66 operators in Europe have not been able to take advantage of the benefit this system provides until now,” stated Brad Jacobson, Certifications and Field Service Manager at Shadin Avionics.
The RemoteFlo is part of Shadin’s family of FAA certified AIS data converters, designed to quickly respond to an ever-present demand for unique flight worthy data conversion applications on aircraft. The family includes the AIS-100 Memory, AIS-360 Digital, AIS-370 Ethernet, AIS-380 Analog, AIS-450 Synchro, AIS-460 Military 1553, AIS-800 Engine and the iPad AIM. Visit www.shadin.com for more information on the complete line of AIS data converters.
- Boeing partners with 10 German Aerospace Companies
- Composite Helicopters Awarded Patent for Monocoque Helicopter Fuselage With Integral Tail Boom
- Airbus presents latest innovations at the 2018 ILA Berlin Air Show
- Donaldson IBFs approved for installation on H125
- Canada Certifies Increased Gross Weight for S-92
- Helisota and ASA signs cooperation agreement
- Waypoint Leases H135s to ALT
- New Executive Vice President of PRISM appointed
- HELP to fund new DIFFS at Manchester University Hospitals
- StandardAero Celebrates First Anniversary as GE T700 Authorized MRO Provider
- Japan Coast Guard orders one more H225
- Air Alderney prepares for EC155 scheduled services
- First Bell 505 delivered to Mexico
- EASA certifies Safran Arriel 2H on Avicopter AC312E
- EASA Management Board re-elects Executive Director
- VR-Technologies of Russian Helicopters start tests of VRT300 UAV
- AHS Rebrands as “The Vertical Flight Society”
- Rostec to create VRT500 prototype by the end of 2019
- Safran Ardiden 3C obtains EASA type certification
- Virginia State Police Honour Late Trooper