John Foley, former lead solo pilot for the U.S. Navy’s Blue Angels, will join aviation and energy industry professionals the featured speaker for the gala dinner at the 13th annual CHC Safety and Quality Summit later this year.
The gala dinner, a highlight of the Summit, draws several hundred attendees each year. Mr. Foley will touch on elevating performance, reaching high potential, and trust and leadership – all crucial elements experienced firsthand throughout his career with the U.S. Navy.
Mr. Foley attended the U.S. Naval Academy, where he studied mechanical engineering and played as a defensive back for their football team. Following graduation and flight training, he served as a pilot, being named a “Top Ten Carrier Pilot” six times, prior to becoming an instructor pilot and joining the Blue Angels.
Following his naval career, Mr. Foley pursued master’s degrees in business management, international policy studies and strategic studies, and became a Sloan Fellow at the Stanford Graduate School of Business.
“We’re excited for John to bring his range of experiences and perspectives to this year’s summit as he helps inspire and set the tone for our event,” said Duncan Trapp, Vice President, Safety, CHC Helicopter. “In the past 13 years, we have been privileged to hear from some of the most inspiring and legendary figures both in and out of our industry and we look forward to adding a new perspective to this list.”
This year’s event will take place from Sept. 27 – 29 at the Gaylord Texan Resort and Conference Center in Grapevine, TX, near CHC’s global headquarters.
- Waypoint Receives Innovation Award in Tianjin
- UK Aviation Services becomes a Sikorsky S76 Customer Support Center
- DRF retains Magdeburg contract with six year extension
- Columbus Police marks 45 years flying MD Helicopters
- Hamilton County Sheriff receives 530F
- IAI-ELTA to provide Helicopter SATCOM Network Systems to Key Customer
- USAIG Celebrates 40 Years of Providing Safety Posters to the Aviation Industry
- DRF Luftrettung appoints new Chairman
- GNAAS Looks to New Life Saving Techniques
- Safran marketing new Aneto engine to HAL
- Uber-like helicopter taxi launches in Tokyo
- Indian Government starts sale of majority of Pawan Hans
- 3rd H160 prototype joins the flight test campaign
- Air Medical Helicopters Fly with 1,000 Donaldson IBFs
- FAA approves B206 and B407 sim from Ryan-Precision JV
- Russian Helicopters and United Helicopters sign contracts
- Lockheed Delivering Next-Generation Apache Sensor Systems
- VNH South receives award from JVPC
- OEAMTC Air Rescue and Reiser Simulation and Training sign LOI
- US Navy orders additional APKWS rocket guidance kits