Bird’s Eye View Helicopter Tours has expanded. The premium sky tour and experience company is now offering private charter services within Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut and New York.
The Iconic Viper Red Helicopter, that soars high above the skies of beautiful Newport, Rhode Island; now has a twin. The new 2017 Robinson R44 Raven was flown home to Newport, from Torrance, California, by owner; Jeff Codman and his wife Kristin. Jeff’s been flying helicopters since 1988 and he started Bird’s Eye View Helicopter Tours in 2000.
“I’m thrilled that we’ve added private charter services to our offering.” Said Codman. “It represents a significant milestone for us. Bird’s Eye View Helicopters continues to grow year over year and our passengers continue giving us a 5-star rating and telling us what a great job we’re doing. As our customer base continues to grow, we’re one-step ahead ensuring their comfort, safety and an exceptional flight experience. Anyone looking for things to do in Newport, Rhode Island can soar the skies with us.”
Pilot; Forrest Andrews joins the Bird’s Eye View team bringing with him an impressive 10-year flight history. Forrest calls Newport home after five years flying the beautiful skies of Charleston, South Carolina. He’s a talented pilot and a southern gentleman.
Their in-house customer service team has also added two full-time employees to ensure passengers receive “white-glove level” customer service 7 days a week. They have also added a brand new 11-passenger high-roof van for group events. Bird’s Eye View’s offerings include:
- Stunning & scenic helicopter tours and packages above one of America’s most popular tourist centers; Newport, Rhode Island which attracts millions of visitors each year.
- One of a kind flight experiences like sky-proposals, bachelor and bachelorette groups, special-occasion flights (Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Birthdays, Anniversaries etc.), group tours and custom experience flights.
- Charter flights within New England and New York.
About Bird’s Eye View, Inc: In 2000, Jeff Codman took his love of flight and his mastery of helicopters to the next level by creating Bird’s Eye View, Inc. The company has grown significantly over the years to include aerial photography, private tours, group tours, experience tours, flight instruction and in 2017, a complete charter operation. Bird’s Eye View has flown thousands of passengers over the years and maintains a 5-star excellence rating on Trip-Advisor, Yelp and Groupon, while earning awards for excellence year over year.
- Bell 505 Cargo Hook Receives FAA Certification
- Magellan Jet launches 10-hour S76 card with AAG
- Kopter receives Aerosuisse Award
- Life Flight Network Launches New App for Hospitals and Emergency Responders
- Bell and Dart deliver first 505 floats to Japan Coast Guard
- VIH Aerospace Renews its CSF With Bell Helicopters
- Leonardo Congratulates Royal Canadian Air Force
- Garmin® introduces the G3000H integrated flight deck
- HeliRussia 2018 Update
- Collier County FL to buy new helicopter
- Norwegian operator Heli-Team celebrates 30 years
- New EMS Helipad being built at Columbus TX
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance starts work on new base
- BRS Aerospace Addressing Urban eVTOL Parachute Recovery Systems
- IMT Vislink and K2 Unmanned Systems launch law enforcement drone
- Med-Trans Opens New AeroCare Base
- LA Tour Company Announces New Tour Packages For Summer
- Sikorsky and Canada’s DND Receive AHS International Award
- AACUS Makes First Operational Cargo Delivery to US Marines
- Life Link III Opens New 24/7 Air Medical Helicopter Base in Wisconsin