Horizon International Flight Academy is delighted to announce the signature of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Wallan Aviation.
Wallan Aviation is the exclusive dealer for Cessna Aircraft Company in the Middle East and Bell helicopters in Saudi Arabia and has been serving the Middle East aviation for the past 20 years including flight training.
The Parties intend to set-up a partnership in order for Wallan Aviation to assist Horizon in the Offering of Horizon flight training courses, programs and training solutions to both Parties’ customers in KSA and the Middle-East region.
- Gozo Air Ambulance makes 57 flights in first year
- Robinson receives R66 big sales boost
- Drone Delivery Canada Commences Testing on Raven X1400
- Héli-Union increases it’s AW139 fleet
- CHC starts $6M Aberdeen redevelopment
- Bell-Boeing awarded $35M contract for V-22 Support
- Life Link III launches OneLink mobile app
- Great North Air Ambulance plans to upgrade Cumbrian airbase
- Lincs and Notts Air Ambulance to go 24×7
- Sikorsky awarded $19M contract for MH-60R Modification
- Falcon looks at expansion by exhibiting at first Kuwait Aviation Show
- Sundance Helicopters launches new Romantic flight packages
- Falcon Aviation Services wins Kuwait offshore contract
- Kong awarded patent for suspended load stabilisation system
- Airbus awarded patent for method of determining Helicopter ground speed
- HAL and Safran to set up engine facility in Goa
- First AW169 operational in Nordics goes live with Babcock
- Coroner cites need for better Police Helicopter in Western Australia
- New AW109 and AW139 service centre at Milan Linate Airport
- UK – Salford Royal Hospital to add helipad