Horizon International Flight Academy is delighted to announce the signature of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Wallan Aviation.
Wallan Aviation is the exclusive dealer for Cessna Aircraft Company in the Middle East and Bell helicopters in Saudi Arabia and has been serving the Middle East aviation for the past 20 years including flight training.
The Parties intend to set-up a partnership in order for Wallan Aviation to assist Horizon in the Offering of Horizon flight training courses, programs and training solutions to both Parties’ customers in KSA and the Middle-East region.
- Composite Helicopters Awarded Patent for Monocoque Helicopter Fuselage With Integral Tail Boom
- Airbus presents latest innovations at the 2018 ILA Berlin Air Show
- Donaldson IBFs approved for installation on H125
- Canada Certifies Increased Gross Weight for S-92
- Helisota and ASA signs cooperation agreement
- Waypoint Leases H135s to ALT
- New Executive Vice President of PRISM appointed
- HELP to fund new DIFFS at Manchester University Hospitals
- StandardAero Celebrates First Anniversary as GE T700 Authorized MRO Provider
- Japan Coast Guard orders one more H225
- Air Alderney prepares for EC155 scheduled services
- First Bell 505 delivered to Mexico
- EASA certifies Safran Arriel 2H on Avicopter AC312E
- EASA Management Board re-elects Executive Director
- VR-Technologies of Russian Helicopters start tests of VRT300 UAV
- AHS Rebrands as “The Vertical Flight Society”
- Rostec to create VRT500 prototype by the end of 2019
- Safran Ardiden 3C obtains EASA type certification
- Virginia State Police Honour Late Trooper
- Mexico – MH-60R Multi-Mission Helicopters