Swiss Rotor Solutions Ltd, in cooperation with AeroBrigham LLC (booth #106) is presenting the MAXIMUM PILOT VIEW KIT (MPVK), the next generation safety and visibility solution for the Airbus H125 / AS350 helicopter family during the upcoming ALEA Convention in Reno NV.
Visit AeroBrigham at booth #106 and preserve a technical briefing about the Maximum Pilot View Kit.
Date: Thursday, July 27th, 2017
Time: 2:00 to 2:45 PM
Location: Convention Center Floor, Room CR#2
MPVK has received Supplemental Type Certification (STC No. 10060578) from the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) in December 2016 and the FAA validation is expected to be closed shortly.
The MAXIMUM PILOT VIEW KIT revolutionizes pilot visibility and operational safety via a completely new design, providing the pilot with an uninhibited field of view below and to the RH side of the aircraft. The modification adds a new single piece bubble door to the aircraft, offering a significant increase in lateral visibility, and pilot headroom when leaning to the right, even when wearing a helmet. A large lower viewing aperture and transparent fuselage window fairing significantly increases the vertical field of view forward, aft and directly underneath the aircraft by a factor of ten, compared to existing solutions. The MPVK dramatically improves the capability and safety to perform demanding operations such as sling loading, fire-fighting, SAR/EMS, confined area operations, aerial survey, seismic, law enforcement and any other tasks performed in close proximity to terrain, obstacles and ground crews or when operating at remote landing sites.
As a well established member of the ALEA Community, AeroBrigham LLC out of Decatur TX will offer complete turn key installations of the MPVK to the US Law Enforcement Community and undertake the continued airworthiness of the unique structural modification. Designed specifically for the H125/AS350 helicopter, the structural modification kit comprises two main pieces, with the new door accompanied by the lower vertical window assembly and associated floor and fuselage insert/frame.
- Airbus and the Ukrainian sign for 55 helicopters
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawk to San Diego Fire-Rescue Department
- Northrop Grumman Delivers Software for UH-60V
- LONGBOW Awarded $170 Million in Orders
- Sikorsky Honors UK Maritime & Coastguard Agency
- Netherlands signs combined Apache and Chinook sustainment contract with Boeing
- ASU Obtains EASA NVIS STC on AW139
- Indian state of Maharastra orders Sikorsky S76D
- First Helicopter Degree Graduates
- First ground test of Safran hybrid electric propulsion system
- Meggitt awarded five year fuel cell contract
- Boeing awarded $181M contract for Procurement of 156 CH-47F Chinook Helicopters
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- First H160 pre-assembled rear fuselage is plug and play ready
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer