Swiss Rotor Solutions Ltd, in cooperation with AeroBrigham LLC (booth #106) is presenting the MAXIMUM PILOT VIEW KIT (MPVK), the next generation safety and visibility solution for the Airbus H125 / AS350 helicopter family during the upcoming ALEA Convention in Reno NV.
Visit AeroBrigham at booth #106 and preserve a technical briefing about the Maximum Pilot View Kit.
Date: Thursday, July 27th, 2017
Time: 2:00 to 2:45 PM
Location: Convention Center Floor, Room CR#2
MPVK has received Supplemental Type Certification (STC No. 10060578) from the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) in December 2016 and the FAA validation is expected to be closed shortly.
The MAXIMUM PILOT VIEW KIT revolutionizes pilot visibility and operational safety via a completely new design, providing the pilot with an uninhibited field of view below and to the RH side of the aircraft. The modification adds a new single piece bubble door to the aircraft, offering a significant increase in lateral visibility, and pilot headroom when leaning to the right, even when wearing a helmet. A large lower viewing aperture and transparent fuselage window fairing significantly increases the vertical field of view forward, aft and directly underneath the aircraft by a factor of ten, compared to existing solutions. The MPVK dramatically improves the capability and safety to perform demanding operations such as sling loading, fire-fighting, SAR/EMS, confined area operations, aerial survey, seismic, law enforcement and any other tasks performed in close proximity to terrain, obstacles and ground crews or when operating at remote landing sites.
As a well established member of the ALEA Community, AeroBrigham LLC out of Decatur TX will offer complete turn key installations of the MPVK to the US Law Enforcement Community and undertake the continued airworthiness of the unique structural modification. Designed specifically for the H125/AS350 helicopter, the structural modification kit comprises two main pieces, with the new door accompanied by the lower vertical window assembly and associated floor and fuselage insert/frame.
- Boeing partners with 10 German Aerospace Companies
- Composite Helicopters Awarded Patent for Monocoque Helicopter Fuselage With Integral Tail Boom
- Airbus presents latest innovations at the 2018 ILA Berlin Air Show
- Donaldson IBFs approved for installation on H125
- Canada Certifies Increased Gross Weight for S-92
- Helisota and ASA signs cooperation agreement
- Waypoint Leases H135s to ALT
- New Executive Vice President of PRISM appointed
- HELP to fund new DIFFS at Manchester University Hospitals
- StandardAero Celebrates First Anniversary as GE T700 Authorized MRO Provider
- Japan Coast Guard orders one more H225
- Air Alderney prepares for EC155 scheduled services
- First Bell 505 delivered to Mexico
- EASA certifies Safran Arriel 2H on Avicopter AC312E
- EASA Management Board re-elects Executive Director
- VR-Technologies of Russian Helicopters start tests of VRT300 UAV
- AHS Rebrands as “The Vertical Flight Society”
- Rostec to create VRT500 prototype by the end of 2019
- Safran Ardiden 3C obtains EASA type certification
- Virginia State Police Honour Late Trooper