Swiss Rotor Solutions Ltd, in cooperation with AeroBrigham LLC (booth #106) is presenting the MAXIMUM PILOT VIEW KIT (MPVK), the next generation safety and visibility solution for the Airbus H125 / AS350 helicopter family during the upcoming ALEA Convention in Reno NV.
Visit AeroBrigham at booth #106 and preserve a technical briefing about the Maximum Pilot View Kit.
Date: Thursday, July 27th, 2017
Time: 2:00 to 2:45 PM
Location: Convention Center Floor, Room CR#2
MPVK has received Supplemental Type Certification (STC No. 10060578) from the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) in December 2016 and the FAA validation is expected to be closed shortly.
The MAXIMUM PILOT VIEW KIT revolutionizes pilot visibility and operational safety via a completely new design, providing the pilot with an uninhibited field of view below and to the RH side of the aircraft. The modification adds a new single piece bubble door to the aircraft, offering a significant increase in lateral visibility, and pilot headroom when leaning to the right, even when wearing a helmet. A large lower viewing aperture and transparent fuselage window fairing significantly increases the vertical field of view forward, aft and directly underneath the aircraft by a factor of ten, compared to existing solutions. The MPVK dramatically improves the capability and safety to perform demanding operations such as sling loading, fire-fighting, SAR/EMS, confined area operations, aerial survey, seismic, law enforcement and any other tasks performed in close proximity to terrain, obstacles and ground crews or when operating at remote landing sites.
As a well established member of the ALEA Community, AeroBrigham LLC out of Decatur TX will offer complete turn key installations of the MPVK to the US Law Enforcement Community and undertake the continued airworthiness of the unique structural modification. Designed specifically for the H125/AS350 helicopter, the structural modification kit comprises two main pieces, with the new door accompanied by the lower vertical window assembly and associated floor and fuselage insert/frame.
- Airbus to deliver New Zealand’s first HEMS-configured H145s
- Airbus Delivers Upgraded Night Vision to UK police
- Leonardo awarded contract for 22 of the new AW169M
- Bell partners with EPS for eVTOL energy storage
- RSAF Celebrates 20 Years of Training in Oakey
- Washington Redskins owner Dan Snyder buys an AW169
- UK AAIB Bulletin – November 2018
- CEO retires as Bristow announce acquisition of Columbia Helicopters
- CHC adds apprentice engineers in UK
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance appoints new Trustees
- Vision for the future of General Aviation
- Speculative Scottish windfarm heliport plans approved
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-172
- Genaire expands fuel cell repair capabilities to include Bell 412 and 214
- Russian Helicopters successfully tests Ansat
- IHST: Making Life & Death Decisions: A Case Study of a Fatal Helicopter Accident
- STARS wins international competition
- Leonardo sells 15 AW139s into China, with 160 to follow
- APSA seeks nominees for Board of Directors
- China and Russia ready to sign on heavy-lift helicopter