United Helicopters International Group, the authorized distributor of Russian Helicopters holding in China has signed an agreement to supply 3 medical helicopters to Beijing 999 Emergency Rescue Center.
Due to agreement signed on 17 July in Beijing, the Emergency Rescue Center, that is a subsidiary of Beijing Red Cross Foundation, will receive two Ansat helicopters and one MI-171 helicopter in EMS version. Rotorcrafts are to be used for medical and rescue operations during Winter Olympic Games 2022 in China.
”The medevac Ansat has a number of competitive advantages over rivals in its class. First of all, it requires less operational, training and maintenance expenses. In addition, it can maintain high speed, which allows use in long-range trips. In the near future, the helicopters will start performing its main task — saving human lives, and our company, in its turn, will exert best efforts to develop and expand medical aviation fleet in China” – said Li Xuefeng, Managing Director of United Helicopters.
Ansat – light twin-engine multipurpose helicopter with hydromechanical control system (HMSU). In May 2015, the helicopter with medical module was certified and it meets all international standards of medical aviation and allows saving a person’s life within the period of transportation.
Medical Ansat has a number of serious competitive advantages over counterparts in the class. First of all, it is low cost for maintenance, training and repair. In addition, the helicopter has a high speed, which allows it to be used for flights over long distances. According to the certificate, the interior of the helicopter can be transformed between cargo and passenger versions with the possibility of transporting up to 7 people within one hour.
Mi-171 helicopter has a long history of exploitation in China. The helicopter is used for passenger transportation and people evacuation from the disaster zones, as well as for transportation of various goods, including medical supplies, humanitarian aid and construction materials.
In early 2017, Russian Helicopters signed an agreement with the United Helicopters International Group, according to which the company became the official distributor of Russian-made helicopters in the markets of Greater China, Malaysia and Australia.
China is Russia’s reliable partner in the helicopter industry and also is a major operator of Russian helicopters in the Asia-Pacific region. The Chinese market has been showing its stable growth and demand for reliable, multipurpose helicopters of various types.
- Sikorsky presents $28,000 to Patient AirLift Services
- HeliOffshore Southeast Asia group meets in Bangkok to review safety work
- HAI announces W.A. “Dub” Blessing Flight Instructor of the Year Award winner
- Airbus fly image processing system on H225 testbed
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawks to the LA County Fire Department
- HAI announces Airbus Golden Hour Award winner
- Airbus open new Le Bourget facility, including rotor blade production line
- Boeing to Modernize Six Netherlands CH-47F Chinooks
- HeliOffshore looks back on 2017’s enhancements of offshore safety
- Bell delivers 20th EMS configured B429
- Airbus Helicopters CEO to move to Commercial Aircraft division
- Arizona National Guard may lose last four Apaches
- Philippine Air Force to Acquire 24 Attack Helicopters
- Wiking Helikopter welcomes second H145 to Jade Weser Airport
- Rostec Signs an Agreement to Promote Helicopters in South-East Asia
- Aurora Demonstrates Fully Autonomous Helicopter
- Airbus promotes carbon content in colour scheme of third H160 prototype
- Falcon Aviation earns IS-BAH Accreditation
- Northland Rescue Helicopter and Fire and Emergency New Zealand Team Up
- South Korea conducts AH-64 missile drills