Eagle Australasia has been a proud sponsor of the Northern Region Westpac Life Saver Rescue Helicopter for the past 5 years.
Each year the community’s own Westpac Life Saver Rescue Helicopter is on standby 24 hours a day to help save lives across the Northern Rivers and beyond. The Northern Region fleet carry out an average of seven missions per week and cover an area of approximately 80,000sq km, ranging from the Queensland border to Macksville, and Glen Innes to beyond the coastline.
With an annual budget of over eight million dollars, patients are not charged for this critical and life-saving service. This is because the local community, together with the NSW Government and corporate sponsors such as Eagle Australasia, provide the funds to ensure the rescue helicopters are then when and where they are needed. Check out their website to find out more about how you can get involved and support this vital service.
Eagle Australasia are proud to help the local community via their continued support of the Westpac Life Saver Rescue Helicopter Service.
- Boeing awarded $181M contract for Procurement of 156 CH-47F Chinook Helicopters
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- First H160 pre-assembled rear fuselage is plug and play ready
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- CAE launches CAE 700MR Series flight training device
- NH90 Sea Lion starts Qualification phase
- Airbus hands over Empire Test Pilot School H125 to QinetiQ
- MD Helicopters creates MDHI Flight Training Academy
- GVH awarded EASA STC for H135 Aeromedical System
- FAA approves all-glass cockpit for MD530F
- CNC Technologies selected to Deploy Airborne Mission Suites for Agency’s New Airbus H125
- Boeing Receives Contract for Four Special Operations Chinooks
- Bristow opens new SAR base at Lydd