Eagle Australasia has been a proud sponsor of the Northern Region Westpac Life Saver Rescue Helicopter for the past 5 years.
Each year the community’s own Westpac Life Saver Rescue Helicopter is on standby 24 hours a day to help save lives across the Northern Rivers and beyond. The Northern Region fleet carry out an average of seven missions per week and cover an area of approximately 80,000sq km, ranging from the Queensland border to Macksville, and Glen Innes to beyond the coastline.
With an annual budget of over eight million dollars, patients are not charged for this critical and life-saving service. This is because the local community, together with the NSW Government and corporate sponsors such as Eagle Australasia, provide the funds to ensure the rescue helicopters are then when and where they are needed. Check out their website to find out more about how you can get involved and support this vital service.
Eagle Australasia are proud to help the local community via their continued support of the Westpac Life Saver Rescue Helicopter Service.
- Sikorsky considers local Black Hawk if it wins Romanian order
- Las Vegas Police show new H145 to local press
- Taiwan Coast Guard requests budget for 30 drones
- Blue Sky Network Confirms Commitment to Brazil
- Thommen and Blue Wolf announce dealership agreement
- UK Perspective on Military Helicopter Flight Training will be delivered by St Andrew’s Aviation
- Oceania Aviation acquires Helicare Maintenance
- Lockheed Martin completes testing of Radar Warning Receiver for USAF CRH program
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital’s new helipad receives first air ambulance
- Russia certifies Mil Mi-171A2
- Russian Helicopters concludes training of foreign technical personnel
- HeliOffshore develops S92 tail rotor pitch guidance
- CAMTS EU Accreditation Standards Comment Period Open
- Wiregrass Life Flight closes down in Alabama
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Celebrates World Helicopter Day
- German operator Air Lloyd wins pipeline contract
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital upgrades helipad
- Helijet Appoints New Rotary Wing Chief & Assistant Chief Pilots
- Forecast for helicopter seating market released
- Exercise Stealth Guardian enhances rescue capabilities in multiple environments