Eagle Australasia has been a proud sponsor of the Northern Region Westpac Life Saver Rescue Helicopter for the past 5 years.
Each year the community’s own Westpac Life Saver Rescue Helicopter is on standby 24 hours a day to help save lives across the Northern Rivers and beyond. The Northern Region fleet carry out an average of seven missions per week and cover an area of approximately 80,000sq km, ranging from the Queensland border to Macksville, and Glen Innes to beyond the coastline.
With an annual budget of over eight million dollars, patients are not charged for this critical and life-saving service. This is because the local community, together with the NSW Government and corporate sponsors such as Eagle Australasia, provide the funds to ensure the rescue helicopters are then when and where they are needed. Check out their website to find out more about how you can get involved and support this vital service.
Eagle Australasia are proud to help the local community via their continued support of the Westpac Life Saver Rescue Helicopter Service.
- ALEA Public Safety Drone Expo Opens in New Orleans
- ACR Electronics Announces Acquisition of SKYTRAC by Drew Marine
- Metro Aviation celebrates 35 years of operation
- Safran appoints new Executive Vice-President of Programs
- FAA and EASA Update Aviation Safety Agreement
- FAA issue exemption allowing ACSF UH-1 blades to fly
- Trakka announces Leonardo AW109 to feature SWE-400 QUAD
- Oceania Aviation completes first AS355 Max-Vis EVS install
- CHC SAR Team Awarded Commendation Award
- Worcestershire Royal Hospital helipad plans approval
- Palm Beach Helicopters installs TH22SM AATD from ELITE
- Nord Helikopter praises Auk protection suits
- Vector takes AS350 crash resistant fuel system to AMTC 2017
- DART Aerospace now accepting preorders for Bell 505 Bearpaws
- Oceania Aviation complete Pakistan Army Schweizer upgrade program
- Skytrac receives patent for bill-by-the-mile tracker
- Airbus Helicopters proudly supports AAMS Community Award Winners
- Helicopter Museum Co-hosts Main Line Airport Dedication
- Milestone Aviation Group Supports Indian Heligo’s Growth
- Airbus shows H130 and EC145 at AMTC 2017