19 crews from all over the country competed in the first Subcarpathian Regional Polish Championships in medical rescue.
The main goals of the championships are the acquisition of professional experience, the consolidation of knowledge, exercises, the integration of the medical community, the exchange of experience. The three-day event was the first time in our region. The competitions organized in Mielec are the qualifiers for the Polish Championship.
Competitors test competencies in fitness and technologies tests and have taken part in six medical tasks, including two nights exercises. Scenarios of the tasks contained accident simulation and intervention at the patient’s home, rescuers intervention with the BLACK HAWK helicopter use, which transported the injured soldier.
The Black Hawk multi-purpose helicopter is the most commonly selected type of SAR and CSAR mission machine and used by US military forces and 30 other military operators operating in all over the world.
The helicopter is designed to be serviced in the field and can be quickly reconfigured for various combat and humanitarian missions.
- Boeing awarded $181M contract for Procurement of 156 CH-47F Chinook Helicopters
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- First H160 pre-assembled rear fuselage is plug and play ready
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- CAE launches CAE 700MR Series flight training device
- NH90 Sea Lion starts Qualification phase
- Airbus hands over Empire Test Pilot School H125 to QinetiQ
- MD Helicopters creates MDHI Flight Training Academy
- GVH awarded EASA STC for H135 Aeromedical System
- FAA approves all-glass cockpit for MD530F
- CNC Technologies selected to Deploy Airborne Mission Suites for Agency’s New Airbus H125
- Boeing Receives Contract for Four Special Operations Chinooks
- Bristow opens new SAR base at Lydd