19 crews from all over the country competed in the first Subcarpathian Regional Polish Championships in medical rescue.
The main goals of the championships are the acquisition of professional experience, the consolidation of knowledge, exercises, the integration of the medical community, the exchange of experience. The three-day event was the first time in our region. The competitions organized in Mielec are the qualifiers for the Polish Championship.
Competitors test competencies in fitness and technologies tests and have taken part in six medical tasks, including two nights exercises. Scenarios of the tasks contained accident simulation and intervention at the patient’s home, rescuers intervention with the BLACK HAWK helicopter use, which transported the injured soldier.
The Black Hawk multi-purpose helicopter is the most commonly selected type of SAR and CSAR mission machine and used by US military forces and 30 other military operators operating in all over the world.
The helicopter is designed to be serviced in the field and can be quickly reconfigured for various combat and humanitarian missions.
- Sikorsky presents $28,000 to Patient AirLift Services
- HeliOffshore Southeast Asia group meets in Bangkok to review safety work
- HAI announces W.A. “Dub” Blessing Flight Instructor of the Year Award winner
- Airbus fly image processing system on H225 testbed
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawks to the LA County Fire Department
- HAI announces Airbus Golden Hour Award winner
- Airbus open new Le Bourget facility, including rotor blade production line
- Boeing to Modernize Six Netherlands CH-47F Chinooks
- HeliOffshore looks back on 2017’s enhancements of offshore safety
- Bell delivers 20th EMS configured B429
- Airbus Helicopters CEO to move to Commercial Aircraft division
- Arizona National Guard may lose last four Apaches
- Philippine Air Force to Acquire 24 Attack Helicopters
- Wiking Helikopter welcomes second H145 to Jade Weser Airport
- Rostec Signs an Agreement to Promote Helicopters in South-East Asia
- Aurora Demonstrates Fully Autonomous Helicopter
- Airbus promotes carbon content in colour scheme of third H160 prototype
- Falcon Aviation earns IS-BAH Accreditation
- Northland Rescue Helicopter and Fire and Emergency New Zealand Team Up
- South Korea conducts AH-64 missile drills