19 crews from all over the country competed in the first Subcarpathian Regional Polish Championships in medical rescue.
The main goals of the championships are the acquisition of professional experience, the consolidation of knowledge, exercises, the integration of the medical community, the exchange of experience. The three-day event was the first time in our region. The competitions organized in Mielec are the qualifiers for the Polish Championship.
Competitors test competencies in fitness and technologies tests and have taken part in six medical tasks, including two nights exercises. Scenarios of the tasks contained accident simulation and intervention at the patient’s home, rescuers intervention with the BLACK HAWK helicopter use, which transported the injured soldier.
The Black Hawk multi-purpose helicopter is the most commonly selected type of SAR and CSAR mission machine and used by US military forces and 30 other military operators operating in all over the world.
The helicopter is designed to be serviced in the field and can be quickly reconfigured for various combat and humanitarian missions.
- Bell awarded $10M contract for Procurement of 3 B407 Airframes
- Sacramento PD Becomes First Law Enforcement Agency to Operate Bell 505
- US Air Force delivers new Black Hawks to 12th CAB
- CAE wins contract to provide Qatar Emiri Air Force with comprehensive NH90 training solution
- HMLA-367 bids farewell to AH-1W Super Cobra helicopters
- Canadian AvGas supply problem partly resolved
- First show of the new Russian light helicopter to take place at HeliRussia 2018
- Milestone Aviation provides four new H135 helicopters to ADAC
- Oceania Aviation receives award from MD Helicopters
- New mission systems extend the capabilities for the German Federal Police Air Support
- Honeywell provides support to AW139 Leonardo fleets
- Trakka announces SWE-400 Quad Orders
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion