19 crews from all over the country competed in the first Subcarpathian Regional Polish Championships in medical rescue.
The main goals of the championships are the acquisition of professional experience, the consolidation of knowledge, exercises, the integration of the medical community, the exchange of experience. The three-day event was the first time in our region. The competitions organized in Mielec are the qualifiers for the Polish Championship.
Competitors test competencies in fitness and technologies tests and have taken part in six medical tasks, including two nights exercises. Scenarios of the tasks contained accident simulation and intervention at the patient’s home, rescuers intervention with the BLACK HAWK helicopter use, which transported the injured soldier.
The Black Hawk multi-purpose helicopter is the most commonly selected type of SAR and CSAR mission machine and used by US military forces and 30 other military operators operating in all over the world.
The helicopter is designed to be serviced in the field and can be quickly reconfigured for various combat and humanitarian missions.
- Sikorsky considers local Black Hawk if it wins Romanian order
- Las Vegas Police show new H145 to local press
- Taiwan Coast Guard requests budget for 30 drones
- Blue Sky Network Confirms Commitment to Brazil
- Thommen and Blue Wolf announce dealership agreement
- UK Perspective on Military Helicopter Flight Training will be delivered by St Andrew’s Aviation
- Oceania Aviation acquires Helicare Maintenance
- Lockheed Martin completes testing of Radar Warning Receiver for USAF CRH program
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital’s new helipad receives first air ambulance
- Russia certifies Mil Mi-171A2
- Russian Helicopters concludes training of foreign technical personnel
- HeliOffshore develops S92 tail rotor pitch guidance
- CAMTS EU Accreditation Standards Comment Period Open
- Wiregrass Life Flight closes down in Alabama
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Celebrates World Helicopter Day
- German operator Air Lloyd wins pipeline contract
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital upgrades helipad
- Helijet Appoints New Rotary Wing Chief & Assistant Chief Pilots
- Forecast for helicopter seating market released
- Exercise Stealth Guardian enhances rescue capabilities in multiple environments