19 crews from all over the country competed in the first Subcarpathian Regional Polish Championships in medical rescue.
The main goals of the championships are the acquisition of professional experience, the consolidation of knowledge, exercises, the integration of the medical community, the exchange of experience. The three-day event was the first time in our region. The competitions organized in Mielec are the qualifiers for the Polish Championship.
Competitors test competencies in fitness and technologies tests and have taken part in six medical tasks, including two nights exercises. Scenarios of the tasks contained accident simulation and intervention at the patient’s home, rescuers intervention with the BLACK HAWK helicopter use, which transported the injured soldier.
The Black Hawk multi-purpose helicopter is the most commonly selected type of SAR and CSAR mission machine and used by US military forces and 30 other military operators operating in all over the world.
The helicopter is designed to be serviced in the field and can be quickly reconfigured for various combat and humanitarian missions.
- ALEA Public Safety Drone Expo Opens in New Orleans
- ACR Electronics Announces Acquisition of SKYTRAC by Drew Marine
- Metro Aviation celebrates 35 years of operation
- Safran appoints new Executive Vice-President of Programs
- FAA and EASA Update Aviation Safety Agreement
- FAA issue exemption allowing ACSF UH-1 blades to fly
- Trakka announces Leonardo AW109 to feature SWE-400 QUAD
- Oceania Aviation completes first AS355 Max-Vis EVS install
- CHC SAR Team Awarded Commendation Award
- Worcestershire Royal Hospital helipad plans approval
- Palm Beach Helicopters installs TH22SM AATD from ELITE
- Nord Helikopter praises Auk protection suits
- Vector takes AS350 crash resistant fuel system to AMTC 2017
- DART Aerospace now accepting preorders for Bell 505 Bearpaws
- Oceania Aviation complete Pakistan Army Schweizer upgrade program
- Skytrac receives patent for bill-by-the-mile tracker
- Airbus Helicopters proudly supports AAMS Community Award Winners
- Helicopter Museum Co-hosts Main Line Airport Dedication
- Milestone Aviation Group Supports Indian Heligo’s Growth
- Airbus shows H130 and EC145 at AMTC 2017