NAAMTA is awarding transport accreditation to Eagle Air Med with their third consecutive Medical Transport accreditation. Eagle Air Med provides air medical transportation of patients from cities and rural/remote areas to hospitals with a higher-level of care in Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, South Dakota, and Utah including American Indian and tribal communities.
Eagle Air Med has been providing safe, compassionate, and efficient air medical services for more than 30 years,” said Mike Brown, Eagle Air Med Program Director. “We are excited to complete our re-accreditation with NAAMTA; an alliance that helps us improve and strengthen our program and our industry.
Eagle Air Med requested that NAAMTA perform a third-party audit of all aspects of their transport services to substantiate their mission in providing high-quality patient care and transport safety.
NAAMTA accreditation verifies that an organization meets or exceeds the criteria defined in the medical transport standards. The NAAMTA Accreditation Standards identify criteria in business policies, licensure, education, skills maintenance, communication, safety, etc.
Utilizing the NAAMTA Standards and the ISO 9001:2015 auditing guidelines, to conduct an extensive audit of company policies and procedures, flight operations, medical practices, and aircraft and service facilities; Eagle Air Med demonstrated compliance to each of the defined standards and excelled in identifying best practice procedures.
Lisa Gee, a member of the NAAMTA auditing team stated: Eagle Air Med demonstrates an ongoing commitment to safety and best practice. We commend their efforts to create a culture of safety throughout the organization. In addition, the audit process allowed us to see firsthand the strong commitment and relationships that Eagle Air Med has with the hospitals and communities that they serve. NAAMTA is honored to have Eagle Air Med as a partner in lifesaving excellence.
As an accredited program, Eagle Air Med is a participating member of the NAAMTA Alliance. This alliance unifies accredited organizations in the vanguard of continuous improvement in the medical transport industry. NAAMTA Alliance members are held in high esteem for meeting stringent requirements that define and influence transport operational excellence.
- Sikorsky presents $28,000 to Patient AirLift Services
- HeliOffshore Southeast Asia group meets in Bangkok to review safety work
- HAI announces W.A. “Dub” Blessing Flight Instructor of the Year Award winner
- Airbus fly image processing system on H225 testbed
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawks to the LA County Fire Department
- HAI announces Airbus Golden Hour Award winner
- Airbus open new Le Bourget facility, including rotor blade production line
- Boeing to Modernize Six Netherlands CH-47F Chinooks
- HeliOffshore looks back on 2017’s enhancements of offshore safety
- Bell delivers 20th EMS configured B429
- Airbus Helicopters CEO to move to Commercial Aircraft division
- Arizona National Guard may lose last four Apaches
- Philippine Air Force to Acquire 24 Attack Helicopters
- Wiking Helikopter welcomes second H145 to Jade Weser Airport
- Rostec Signs an Agreement to Promote Helicopters in South-East Asia
- Aurora Demonstrates Fully Autonomous Helicopter
- Airbus promotes carbon content in colour scheme of third H160 prototype
- Falcon Aviation earns IS-BAH Accreditation
- Northland Rescue Helicopter and Fire and Emergency New Zealand Team Up
- South Korea conducts AH-64 missile drills