NAAMTA is awarding transport accreditation to Eagle Air Med with their third consecutive Medical Transport accreditation. Eagle Air Med provides air medical transportation of patients from cities and rural/remote areas to hospitals with a higher-level of care in Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, South Dakota, and Utah including American Indian and tribal communities.
Eagle Air Med has been providing safe, compassionate, and efficient air medical services for more than 30 years,” said Mike Brown, Eagle Air Med Program Director. “We are excited to complete our re-accreditation with NAAMTA; an alliance that helps us improve and strengthen our program and our industry.
Eagle Air Med requested that NAAMTA perform a third-party audit of all aspects of their transport services to substantiate their mission in providing high-quality patient care and transport safety.
NAAMTA accreditation verifies that an organization meets or exceeds the criteria defined in the medical transport standards. The NAAMTA Accreditation Standards identify criteria in business policies, licensure, education, skills maintenance, communication, safety, etc.
Utilizing the NAAMTA Standards and the ISO 9001:2015 auditing guidelines, to conduct an extensive audit of company policies and procedures, flight operations, medical practices, and aircraft and service facilities; Eagle Air Med demonstrated compliance to each of the defined standards and excelled in identifying best practice procedures.
Lisa Gee, a member of the NAAMTA auditing team stated: Eagle Air Med demonstrates an ongoing commitment to safety and best practice. We commend their efforts to create a culture of safety throughout the organization. In addition, the audit process allowed us to see firsthand the strong commitment and relationships that Eagle Air Med has with the hospitals and communities that they serve. NAAMTA is honored to have Eagle Air Med as a partner in lifesaving excellence.
As an accredited program, Eagle Air Med is a participating member of the NAAMTA Alliance. This alliance unifies accredited organizations in the vanguard of continuous improvement in the medical transport industry. NAAMTA Alliance members are held in high esteem for meeting stringent requirements that define and influence transport operational excellence.
- ALEA Public Safety Drone Expo Opens in New Orleans
- ACR Electronics Announces Acquisition of SKYTRAC by Drew Marine
- Metro Aviation celebrates 35 years of operation
- Safran appoints new Executive Vice-President of Programs
- FAA and EASA Update Aviation Safety Agreement
- FAA issue exemption allowing ACSF UH-1 blades to fly
- Trakka announces Leonardo AW109 to feature SWE-400 QUAD
- Oceania Aviation completes first AS355 Max-Vis EVS install
- CHC SAR Team Awarded Commendation Award
- Worcestershire Royal Hospital helipad plans approval
- Palm Beach Helicopters installs TH22SM AATD from ELITE
- Nord Helikopter praises Auk protection suits
- Vector takes AS350 crash resistant fuel system to AMTC 2017
- DART Aerospace now accepting preorders for Bell 505 Bearpaws
- Oceania Aviation complete Pakistan Army Schweizer upgrade program
- Skytrac receives patent for bill-by-the-mile tracker
- Airbus Helicopters proudly supports AAMS Community Award Winners
- Helicopter Museum Co-hosts Main Line Airport Dedication
- Milestone Aviation Group Supports Indian Heligo’s Growth
- Airbus shows H130 and EC145 at AMTC 2017