NAAMTA is awarding transport accreditation to Eagle Air Med with their third consecutive Medical Transport accreditation. Eagle Air Med provides air medical transportation of patients from cities and rural/remote areas to hospitals with a higher-level of care in Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, South Dakota, and Utah including American Indian and tribal communities.
Eagle Air Med has been providing safe, compassionate, and efficient air medical services for more than 30 years,” said Mike Brown, Eagle Air Med Program Director. “We are excited to complete our re-accreditation with NAAMTA; an alliance that helps us improve and strengthen our program and our industry.
Eagle Air Med requested that NAAMTA perform a third-party audit of all aspects of their transport services to substantiate their mission in providing high-quality patient care and transport safety.
NAAMTA accreditation verifies that an organization meets or exceeds the criteria defined in the medical transport standards. The NAAMTA Accreditation Standards identify criteria in business policies, licensure, education, skills maintenance, communication, safety, etc.
Utilizing the NAAMTA Standards and the ISO 9001:2015 auditing guidelines, to conduct an extensive audit of company policies and procedures, flight operations, medical practices, and aircraft and service facilities; Eagle Air Med demonstrated compliance to each of the defined standards and excelled in identifying best practice procedures.
Lisa Gee, a member of the NAAMTA auditing team stated: Eagle Air Med demonstrates an ongoing commitment to safety and best practice. We commend their efforts to create a culture of safety throughout the organization. In addition, the audit process allowed us to see firsthand the strong commitment and relationships that Eagle Air Med has with the hospitals and communities that they serve. NAAMTA is honored to have Eagle Air Med as a partner in lifesaving excellence.
As an accredited program, Eagle Air Med is a participating member of the NAAMTA Alliance. This alliance unifies accredited organizations in the vanguard of continuous improvement in the medical transport industry. NAAMTA Alliance members are held in high esteem for meeting stringent requirements that define and influence transport operational excellence.
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion
- Voom’s helicopter commuting service launches in Mexico City
- Leonardo boosts international growth
- PHI Announces Appointment of new Director to Board of Directors
- AAMS Board of Directors – Open Call for Region 1 Director
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Sloane Helicopters announced as new Penzance Heliport operator
- Enstrom 280FXs accepted by the Global Services and Solutions of Pakistan
- Airbus appoints new Distributor and Service Center in Turkey
- FX Helicopters Offers New Training Opportunities
- Dallas Airmotive celebrates two new Authorized Service Centers
- UNC helicopter now based at Nash UNC Health Care
- Program Executive Office for Aviation group is awarded