DART Aerospace has received FAA & EASA approvals for the redesigned H145 emergency float system. Now certified for Sea State 6, the float system boasts longer maintenance intervals, weight savings and is compatible with OEM fixed provisions.
DART offers an exclusive patented float design with integrated liferafts. The safety benefits of this system architecture compared to in-cabin rafts include:
- Improved access to the liferaft in emergency situations
- Faster liferaft deployment following a water landing
Nearly 10 years ago, the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) conducted a study on several helicopter accidents in which the aircraft crashed or ditched into the Gulf of Mexico. Safety recommendations done by the NTSB to the FAA covered the two (2) benefits above when equipping rotorcraft with externally mounted liferafts.
Additional features and benefits of the H145 Emergency Float System include:
- Inspections at 18 months intervals (instead of 12)
- Field replaceable valves
- 2 externally mounted integrated liferafts
- Improved stability due to Tri-bag float design
- 45% lighter than other external liferaft options achieved by eliminating the container or valise
Available variants of this system include: automatic inflation, LH or RH hoist compatibility, skid extensions, valve covers and float system without integrated liferaft.
DART designs and manufactures its own inflatables that offer weight savings, longer maintenance intervals and patented integrated liferafts. This company is your one-stop shop for flotation systems, landing gear, specialty equipment, tools and GSE for all major OEM’s.
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion
- Voom’s helicopter commuting service launches in Mexico City
- Leonardo boosts international growth
- PHI Announces Appointment of new Director to Board of Directors
- AAMS Board of Directors – Open Call for Region 1 Director
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Sloane Helicopters announced as new Penzance Heliport operator
- Enstrom 280FXs accepted by the Global Services and Solutions of Pakistan
- Airbus appoints new Distributor and Service Center in Turkey
- FX Helicopters Offers New Training Opportunities
- Dallas Airmotive celebrates two new Authorized Service Centers
- UNC helicopter now based at Nash UNC Health Care
- Program Executive Office for Aviation group is awarded