DART Aerospace has received FAA & EASA approvals for the redesigned H145 emergency float system. Now certified for Sea State 6, the float system boasts longer maintenance intervals, weight savings and is compatible with OEM fixed provisions.
DART offers an exclusive patented float design with integrated liferafts. The safety benefits of this system architecture compared to in-cabin rafts include:
- Improved access to the liferaft in emergency situations
- Faster liferaft deployment following a water landing
Nearly 10 years ago, the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) conducted a study on several helicopter accidents in which the aircraft crashed or ditched into the Gulf of Mexico. Safety recommendations done by the NTSB to the FAA covered the two (2) benefits above when equipping rotorcraft with externally mounted liferafts.
Additional features and benefits of the H145 Emergency Float System include:
- Inspections at 18 months intervals (instead of 12)
- Field replaceable valves
- 2 externally mounted integrated liferafts
- Improved stability due to Tri-bag float design
- 45% lighter than other external liferaft options achieved by eliminating the container or valise
Available variants of this system include: automatic inflation, LH or RH hoist compatibility, skid extensions, valve covers and float system without integrated liferaft.
DART designs and manufactures its own inflatables that offer weight savings, longer maintenance intervals and patented integrated liferafts. This company is your one-stop shop for flotation systems, landing gear, specialty equipment, tools and GSE for all major OEM’s.
- ALEA Public Safety Drone Expo Opens in New Orleans
- ACR Electronics Announces Acquisition of SKYTRAC by Drew Marine
- Metro Aviation celebrates 35 years of operation
- Safran appoints new Executive Vice-President of Programs
- FAA and EASA Update Aviation Safety Agreement
- FAA issue exemption allowing ACSF UH-1 blades to fly
- Trakka announces Leonardo AW109 to feature SWE-400 QUAD
- Oceania Aviation completes first AS355 Max-Vis EVS install
- CHC SAR Team Awarded Commendation Award
- Worcestershire Royal Hospital helipad plans approval
- Palm Beach Helicopters installs TH22SM AATD from ELITE
- Nord Helikopter praises Auk protection suits
- Vector takes AS350 crash resistant fuel system to AMTC 2017
- DART Aerospace now accepting preorders for Bell 505 Bearpaws
- Oceania Aviation complete Pakistan Army Schweizer upgrade program
- Skytrac receives patent for bill-by-the-mile tracker
- Airbus Helicopters proudly supports AAMS Community Award Winners
- Helicopter Museum Co-hosts Main Line Airport Dedication
- Milestone Aviation Group Supports Indian Heligo’s Growth
- Airbus shows H130 and EC145 at AMTC 2017