The “Global Helicopters Market Size, Share, Development, Growth and Demand Forecast to 2023”report has been added to Research and Markets’ offering.
The global helicopter market is expected to witness a CAGR of 3.4% during 2017 – 2023.
Ageing helicopter fleet, increasing usage of helicopters in disaster relief, and technological advancements are the major factors driving the growth of the global helicopter market. The market faces challenges such as economic uncertainty, and ongoing crisis in the oil and gas industry.
The global market is expected to be positively impacted by growing helicopter market in emerging economies. The increasing compliance for helicopters in the emerging economies is expected to provide growth potential for the market during the forecast years.
Countries such as China, Brazil and India have a huge market potential, as the government is spending huge capital for developing their civil and military helicopter fleet. The economy of developing nations has witnessed significant growth over the past few years.
The growing demand for medium helicopters, shift towards civil helicopters market, growing joint ventures between global manufacturers, increased demand for technologically advanced combat helicopters, increasing up-gradation of existing fleet, tie-up between helicopters manufacturers and aviation colleges are the key growth drivers for the global helicopter market. Several countries have high demand for helicopters in their defense sector, which finally shows a growth in the market.
The global helicopter market is consolidated with top six players including Russian Helicopters, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Airbus SE, Leonardo, Bell Helicopter Textron Inc., and The Boeing Company, accounting for more than 70% of revenue in the global market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Background
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
5. Market Size And Forecast By Type
6. Market Size And Forecast By Geography
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Company Profiles
- Bell Helicopter Textron Inc.
- Korea Aerospace Industries, Ltd.
- Airbus Se
- Russian Helicopters
- Leonardo S.P.A.
- The Boeing Company
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Robinson Helicopter Company
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
- Md Helicopters, Inc.
- Kaman Corporation
- ALEA Public Safety Drone Expo Opens in New Orleans
- ACR Electronics Announces Acquisition of SKYTRAC by Drew Marine
- Metro Aviation celebrates 35 years of operation
- Safran appoints new Executive Vice-President of Programs
- FAA and EASA Update Aviation Safety Agreement
- FAA issue exemption allowing ACSF UH-1 blades to fly
- Trakka announces Leonardo AW109 to feature SWE-400 QUAD
- Oceania Aviation completes first AS355 Max-Vis EVS install
- CHC SAR Team Awarded Commendation Award
- Worcestershire Royal Hospital helipad plans approval
- Palm Beach Helicopters installs TH22SM AATD from ELITE
- Nord Helikopter praises Auk protection suits
- Vector takes AS350 crash resistant fuel system to AMTC 2017
- DART Aerospace now accepting preorders for Bell 505 Bearpaws
- Oceania Aviation complete Pakistan Army Schweizer upgrade program
- Skytrac receives patent for bill-by-the-mile tracker
- Airbus Helicopters proudly supports AAMS Community Award Winners
- Helicopter Museum Co-hosts Main Line Airport Dedication
- Milestone Aviation Group Supports Indian Heligo’s Growth
- Airbus shows H130 and EC145 at AMTC 2017