The “Global Helicopters Market Size, Share, Development, Growth and Demand Forecast to 2023”report has been added to Research and Markets’ offering.
The global helicopter market is expected to witness a CAGR of 3.4% during 2017 – 2023.
Ageing helicopter fleet, increasing usage of helicopters in disaster relief, and technological advancements are the major factors driving the growth of the global helicopter market. The market faces challenges such as economic uncertainty, and ongoing crisis in the oil and gas industry.
The global market is expected to be positively impacted by growing helicopter market in emerging economies. The increasing compliance for helicopters in the emerging economies is expected to provide growth potential for the market during the forecast years.
Countries such as China, Brazil and India have a huge market potential, as the government is spending huge capital for developing their civil and military helicopter fleet. The economy of developing nations has witnessed significant growth over the past few years.
The growing demand for medium helicopters, shift towards civil helicopters market, growing joint ventures between global manufacturers, increased demand for technologically advanced combat helicopters, increasing up-gradation of existing fleet, tie-up between helicopters manufacturers and aviation colleges are the key growth drivers for the global helicopter market. Several countries have high demand for helicopters in their defense sector, which finally shows a growth in the market.
The global helicopter market is consolidated with top six players including Russian Helicopters, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Airbus SE, Leonardo, Bell Helicopter Textron Inc., and The Boeing Company, accounting for more than 70% of revenue in the global market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Background
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
5. Market Size And Forecast By Type
6. Market Size And Forecast By Geography
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Company Profiles
- Bell Helicopter Textron Inc.
- Korea Aerospace Industries, Ltd.
- Airbus Se
- Russian Helicopters
- Leonardo S.P.A.
- The Boeing Company
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Robinson Helicopter Company
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
- Md Helicopters, Inc.
- Kaman Corporation
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion
- Voom’s helicopter commuting service launches in Mexico City
- Leonardo boosts international growth
- PHI Announces Appointment of new Director to Board of Directors
- AAMS Board of Directors – Open Call for Region 1 Director
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Sloane Helicopters announced as new Penzance Heliport operator
- Enstrom 280FXs accepted by the Global Services and Solutions of Pakistan
- Airbus appoints new Distributor and Service Center in Turkey
- FX Helicopters Offers New Training Opportunities
- Dallas Airmotive celebrates two new Authorized Service Centers
- UNC helicopter now based at Nash UNC Health Care
- Program Executive Office for Aviation group is awarded