Dynali Helicopter Company, the Belgian manufacturer of ultra-light helicopters announces the delivery of its 50th H3 microlight helicopter.
This machine is for delivery to the Air Flash flight school in Amiens, France, which is already an experienced operator of Dynali H3s in flight training.
The H3 is currently the lowest priced two-seat helicopter in the world and also offers the lowest operating costs. It has been chosen for a number of flight schools on account of its ease of handling and its forgiving nature. It is also known as the “Easyflyer” and is well suited to weekend pilots.
Dynali H3s are now flying in a number of countries from Europe to China and the first machine leaves for the United States in the month of June, 2017.
Apart from training clubs and leisure flying, the H3 is used for small scale crop spraying in the Far East and is attracting interest in anti-mosquito spraying in North Africa. The company has also recorded an increasing number of enquiries from state organizations interested in the potential of the H3 as a primary trainer for the military, police and other public authorities.
- Spectrum Aeromed Completes Production Amendment
- AUTOFLUG releases new options for passenger transport
- Metro continues to improve the MetroAlert app
- DynaVibe Track and Balance System gains Robinson acceptance
- HeliRussia and Show Observer renew partnership
- AHS Announces 2018 Group Award Winners
- Rolls-Royce awarded $31M contract for procurement of 14 AE1107C engines for V-22 Ospreys
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance break-in new helipad
- AHS International Announces 2018 Individual Award Recipients
- New Research on the Global Military Helicopter MRO Market
- New ultralight Micron helicopter to be on display at HeliRussia 2018
- Aspen Avionics and Sensurion Aerospace Team Up
- Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics Director Joins AEA Board
- Bell awarded $10M contract for Procurement of 3 B407 Airframes
- Sacramento PD Becomes First Law Enforcement Agency to Operate Bell 505
- US Air Force delivers new Black Hawks to 12th CAB
- CAE wins contract to provide Qatar Emiri Air Force with comprehensive NH90 training solution
- HMLA-367 bids farewell to AH-1W Super Cobra helicopters
- Canadian AvGas supply problem partly resolved
- First show of the new Russian light helicopter to take place at HeliRussia 2018