Dynali Helicopter Company, the Belgian manufacturer of ultra-light helicopters announces the delivery of its 50th H3 microlight helicopter.
This machine is for delivery to the Air Flash flight school in Amiens, France, which is already an experienced operator of Dynali H3s in flight training.
The H3 is currently the lowest priced two-seat helicopter in the world and also offers the lowest operating costs. It has been chosen for a number of flight schools on account of its ease of handling and its forgiving nature. It is also known as the “Easyflyer” and is well suited to weekend pilots.
Dynali H3s are now flying in a number of countries from Europe to China and the first machine leaves for the United States in the month of June, 2017.
Apart from training clubs and leisure flying, the H3 is used for small scale crop spraying in the Far East and is attracting interest in anti-mosquito spraying in North Africa. The company has also recorded an increasing number of enquiries from state organizations interested in the potential of the H3 as a primary trainer for the military, police and other public authorities.
- Sikorsky considers local Black Hawk if it wins Romanian order
- Las Vegas Police show new H145 to local press
- Taiwan Coast Guard requests budget for 30 drones
- Blue Sky Network Confirms Commitment to Brazil
- Thommen and Blue Wolf announce dealership agreement
- UK Perspective on Military Helicopter Flight Training will be delivered by St Andrew’s Aviation
- Oceania Aviation acquires Helicare Maintenance
- Lockheed Martin completes testing of Radar Warning Receiver for USAF CRH program
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital’s new helipad receives first air ambulance
- Russia certifies Mil Mi-171A2
- Russian Helicopters concludes training of foreign technical personnel
- HeliOffshore develops S92 tail rotor pitch guidance
- CAMTS EU Accreditation Standards Comment Period Open
- Wiregrass Life Flight closes down in Alabama
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Celebrates World Helicopter Day
- German operator Air Lloyd wins pipeline contract
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital upgrades helipad
- Helijet Appoints New Rotary Wing Chief & Assistant Chief Pilots
- Forecast for helicopter seating market released
- Exercise Stealth Guardian enhances rescue capabilities in multiple environments