Dynali Helicopter Company, the Belgian manufacturer of ultra-light helicopters announces the delivery of its 50th H3 microlight helicopter.
This machine is for delivery to the Air Flash flight school in Amiens, France, which is already an experienced operator of Dynali H3s in flight training.
The H3 is currently the lowest priced two-seat helicopter in the world and also offers the lowest operating costs. It has been chosen for a number of flight schools on account of its ease of handling and its forgiving nature. It is also known as the “Easyflyer” and is well suited to weekend pilots.
Dynali H3s are now flying in a number of countries from Europe to China and the first machine leaves for the United States in the month of June, 2017.
Apart from training clubs and leisure flying, the H3 is used for small scale crop spraying in the Far East and is attracting interest in anti-mosquito spraying in North Africa. The company has also recorded an increasing number of enquiries from state organizations interested in the potential of the H3 as a primary trainer for the military, police and other public authorities.
- Teletronics awarded $45M contract for Acquisition of V-22 Data Hardware
- General Electric awarded $143M contract for Procurement of 22 T408-GE-400 CH-53K helicopter engines
- Bell awarded patent for Tiltrotor aircraft having spherical bearing mounted pylon assemblies
- Honeywell International awarded patent for surveillance system using micro mobile drones and IP cameras
- North Island Hospital opens new campus
- Russian Helicopters Concluded the First Export Contract for the Supply of Mi-171А2
- 150th H145 delivered to HTM
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence 2017
- Iron Mountain awarded $7M contract for Foreign Military Sales for the Utility Helicopter Project Office.
- Safran celebrates 40 years in Brazil
- ASU Obtains NVIS Transport Canada STC on AS350
- Abu Dhabi Aviation expands Leonardo AW139 fleet
- New FAA Guidance for Electronic Flight Bags
- Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey Fleet Tops 400,000 Flight Hours
- S92 Helicopters Certified to Operate in Mexico
- Nova Scotia customer 4 orders Bell 407GXP
- Abu Dhabi Aviation sign new PWC support agreement
- Helicopters of Russia handed over Mi-28UBs to the Russian Defense Ministry
- Conklin & de Decker Release Aircraft Cost Evaluator 17.2
- V-22 Osprey readiness rate is 48%