Dynali Helicopter Company, the Belgian manufacturer of ultra-light helicopters announces the delivery of its 50th H3 microlight helicopter.
This machine is for delivery to the Air Flash flight school in Amiens, France, which is already an experienced operator of Dynali H3s in flight training.
The H3 is currently the lowest priced two-seat helicopter in the world and also offers the lowest operating costs. It has been chosen for a number of flight schools on account of its ease of handling and its forgiving nature. It is also known as the “Easyflyer” and is well suited to weekend pilots.
Dynali H3s are now flying in a number of countries from Europe to China and the first machine leaves for the United States in the month of June, 2017.
Apart from training clubs and leisure flying, the H3 is used for small scale crop spraying in the Far East and is attracting interest in anti-mosquito spraying in North Africa. The company has also recorded an increasing number of enquiries from state organizations interested in the potential of the H3 as a primary trainer for the military, police and other public authorities.
- Bell-Boeing awarded $35M contract for V-22 Support
- Life Link III launches OneLink mobile app
- Great North Air Ambulance plans to upgrade Cumbrian airbase
- Lincs and Notts Air Ambulance to go 24×7
- Sikorsky awarded $19M contract for MH-60R Modification
- Falcon looks at expansion by exhibiting at first Kuwait Aviation Show
- Sundance Helicopters launches new Romantic flight packages
- Falcon Aviation Services wins Kuwait offshore contract
- Kong awarded patent for suspended load stabilisation system
- Airbus awarded patent for method of determining Helicopter ground speed
- HAL and Safran to set up engine facility in Goa
- First AW169 operational in Nordics goes live with Babcock
- Coroner cites need for better Police Helicopter in Western Australia
- New AW109 and AW139 service centre at Milan Linate Airport
- UK – Salford Royal Hospital to add helipad
- Haines Assembly backtracks on new heliski area
- Maverick Helicopters Expands Hawaiian Operations to Kauai
- Modernized Ka-27M enters service with Baltic Fleet
- Russian Air Force prepares for Ansat-U training from March
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance Wins National Award