For over 40 years, DART Aerospace has stayed at the leading edge of the helicopter industry by certifying a large variety of products intended to improve the capability or reduce maintenance costs of helicopters. DART has supported the Bell 412 platform for over 25 years by bringing to market the widest offering of utility accessories, custom solutions and most certainly the toughest Landing Gear options.
As a world leader in the design and manufacture of fixed landing gear, with the widest range of product lines and an offering of more than 500 landing gear kits and related accessories, DART continuously updates and improves its product line to adapt to the ever changing market.
As a recent example, DART Aerospace has received approval of its 412 Landing Gear for the new increased gross weight (IGW) limits of the 412EPI, increasing the maximum certified takeoff and landing weight from 11,900 lb (5398 kg) to 12,200 lb (5534 kg).
“After extensive testing and analysis, we are pleased to be able to extend compatibility of the DART Landing Gear with the recent Gross Weight Increase offered by Bell Helicopter on the 412EPI,” states David Shepherd, Vice President of Certification at DART Aerospace. “Compatibility with this recent Gross Weight Increase will be useful to both existing and future DART 412 Landing Gear customers”.
DART Aerospace is looking forward to announcing compatibility of its 412 Tri-Bag Emergency Float System with this recent Gross Weight Increase in the next few months.
- Boeing awarded $181M contract for Procurement of 156 CH-47F Chinook Helicopters
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- First H160 pre-assembled rear fuselage is plug and play ready
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- CAE launches CAE 700MR Series flight training device
- NH90 Sea Lion starts Qualification phase
- Airbus hands over Empire Test Pilot School H125 to QinetiQ
- MD Helicopters creates MDHI Flight Training Academy
- GVH awarded EASA STC for H135 Aeromedical System
- FAA approves all-glass cockpit for MD530F
- CNC Technologies selected to Deploy Airborne Mission Suites for Agency’s New Airbus H125
- Boeing Receives Contract for Four Special Operations Chinooks
- Bristow opens new SAR base at Lydd