For over 40 years, DART Aerospace has stayed at the leading edge of the helicopter industry by certifying a large variety of products intended to improve the capability or reduce maintenance costs of helicopters. DART has supported the Bell 412 platform for over 25 years by bringing to market the widest offering of utility accessories, custom solutions and most certainly the toughest Landing Gear options.
As a world leader in the design and manufacture of fixed landing gear, with the widest range of product lines and an offering of more than 500 landing gear kits and related accessories, DART continuously updates and improves its product line to adapt to the ever changing market.
As a recent example, DART Aerospace has received approval of its 412 Landing Gear for the new increased gross weight (IGW) limits of the 412EPI, increasing the maximum certified takeoff and landing weight from 11,900 lb (5398 kg) to 12,200 lb (5534 kg).
“After extensive testing and analysis, we are pleased to be able to extend compatibility of the DART Landing Gear with the recent Gross Weight Increase offered by Bell Helicopter on the 412EPI,” states David Shepherd, Vice President of Certification at DART Aerospace. “Compatibility with this recent Gross Weight Increase will be useful to both existing and future DART 412 Landing Gear customers”.
DART Aerospace is looking forward to announcing compatibility of its 412 Tri-Bag Emergency Float System with this recent Gross Weight Increase in the next few months.
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 40
- Helicopter ambulance service soon in Tamil Nadu
- Black Hawk marks 40 years service and prepares for another 50
- CHC 14th Safety & Quality Summit Less than a Month Away