For over 40 years, DART Aerospace has stayed at the leading edge of the helicopter industry by certifying a large variety of products intended to improve the capability or reduce maintenance costs of helicopters. DART has supported the Bell 412 platform for over 25 years by bringing to market the widest offering of utility accessories, custom solutions and most certainly the toughest Landing Gear options.
As a world leader in the design and manufacture of fixed landing gear, with the widest range of product lines and an offering of more than 500 landing gear kits and related accessories, DART continuously updates and improves its product line to adapt to the ever changing market.
As a recent example, DART Aerospace has received approval of its 412 Landing Gear for the new increased gross weight (IGW) limits of the 412EPI, increasing the maximum certified takeoff and landing weight from 11,900 lb (5398 kg) to 12,200 lb (5534 kg).
“After extensive testing and analysis, we are pleased to be able to extend compatibility of the DART Landing Gear with the recent Gross Weight Increase offered by Bell Helicopter on the 412EPI,” states David Shepherd, Vice President of Certification at DART Aerospace. “Compatibility with this recent Gross Weight Increase will be useful to both existing and future DART 412 Landing Gear customers”.
DART Aerospace is looking forward to announcing compatibility of its 412 Tri-Bag Emergency Float System with this recent Gross Weight Increase in the next few months.
- Annapurna Helicopter received approval from CAAN, Mustang to receive NOC in a few days
- Parker-Hannifin Awarded $39M Contract for HH-60 Spare Stock Number Items
- Ansat and Mi-171A2 helicopters begin a demonstration tour
- First Zulus arrive at MCAS Cherry Point
- Russian Helicopters are ready to supply six Mi-171A2
- Russian Helicopters to open service centers in China
- Two Awards of Excellence won by Wiltshire Air Ambulance
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence – winners announced
- Aspirus MedEvac Achieves NAAMTA Accreditation
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Senior Executive VP
- Italy Saves €450M from Defence Contract
- Changes for SB-1 Defiant Test Flight
- Asbestos forces Canadian SAR EH101s to move out of Gander
- Lockheed Awarded $382M Contract for Production and Delivery for 8 MH-60R
- NEXA Advisors and VFS to Produce Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- PAC delivers 3 Upgraded EC135s
- Trials to launch and land Chinooks on RFA Tidesurge
- Thales to set up Chinese training centre with Avicopter
- SGT Wins Contracts to Support US Army Black Hawk
- CHC Continues 50 Years of Service with Point Resources AS