Blue Sky Network, an industry leading global provider of satellite asset tracking and fleet management solutions, announced today that the company’s new management team, led by President Gregoire Demory, would attend the LABACE trade show August 15th to 17th in Sao Paulo. LABACE is Latin America’s largest, and the world’s second largest, business aviation trade show.
“Our new management and sales team looks forward to introducing Blue Sky Network’s new products and services to the vibrant Brazilian aviation community,” said Demory. “Thanks to our Tier 1 partnership with Iridium Communications we bring a unique set of cloud-based portable satellite tracking solutions to the growing Brazilian market, many of which have already been homologated-by Anatel, the Brazilian National Telecommunications Agency.”
Among the already homologated Blue Sky Network products are the portable HawkEye 7200, installed D1000 and dual-mode HawkEye PT. The products offer best-in-class solutions in the market and are fully compatible with the advanced SkyRouter 3 monitoring and analytics platform – widely regarded as the most intelligent fleet management tool in the industry.
“Blue Sky Network has long been in the forefront of the Latin American satellite technology market and now we are in a position to provide our Brazilian customers with 1) the most reliable Iridium and GSM connectivity platform; 2) near real time, cost effective fleet management services; and 3) stand alone manufacturing and development capabilities compatible with Brazil’s vast land mass and coastline,” added Demory.
Over the next year the Blue Sky Network team also plans to introduce the HawkEye6200 for the maritime market.
- Teletronics awarded $45M contract for Acquisition of V-22 Data Hardware
- General Electric awarded $143M contract for Procurement of 22 T408-GE-400 CH-53K helicopter engines
- Bell awarded patent for Tiltrotor aircraft having spherical bearing mounted pylon assemblies
- Honeywell International awarded patent for surveillance system using micro mobile drones and IP cameras
- North Island Hospital opens new campus
- Russian Helicopters Concluded the First Export Contract for the Supply of Mi-171А2
- 150th H145 delivered to HTM
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence 2017
- Iron Mountain awarded $7M contract for Foreign Military Sales for the Utility Helicopter Project Office.
- Safran celebrates 40 years in Brazil
- ASU Obtains NVIS Transport Canada STC on AS350
- Abu Dhabi Aviation expands Leonardo AW139 fleet
- New FAA Guidance for Electronic Flight Bags
- Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey Fleet Tops 400,000 Flight Hours
- S92 Helicopters Certified to Operate in Mexico
- Nova Scotia customer 4 orders Bell 407GXP
- Abu Dhabi Aviation sign new PWC support agreement
- Helicopters of Russia handed over Mi-28UBs to the Russian Defense Ministry
- Conklin & de Decker Release Aircraft Cost Evaluator 17.2
- V-22 Osprey readiness rate is 48%