BLR Aerospace today announced that its FastFin® Tail Rotor Enhancement and Stability System has been certified by Brazil’s Agência Nacional de Aviação Civil (ANAC) for installation on Airbus H125 helicopters.
The H125 FastFin system was certified in late 2016 by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and recently received approval from the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA). The system is available to the aftermarket and as a factory-installed STC option on new Airbus H125 helicopters.
Thirty H125 FastFin Systems have been sold to operators in Europe and North America. “BLR is gratified to bring the FastFin System to H125 operators in Brazil,” said BLR President Mike Carpenter. “It’s a proven, value-enhancing technology that helps make missions more efficient and productive.”
The FastFin System uses advanced airflow management to increase the effectiveness of the H125 anti-torque system for significant increases to useful load and aircraft stability, especially in hot/high conditions. Benefits include a useful load increase up to 130 pounds and a 10 percent improvement in pedal margins. In addition to increases in useful load, FastFin System benefits include reductions in pilot workload, easier control in precision hover-hold operations and better management of the yaw axis when hovering in challenging crosswinds.
More than 1,000 of BLR’s performance-enhancing FastFin Systems have been installed on helicopters worldwide.
- Bell 505 Cargo Hook Receives FAA Certification
- Magellan Jet launches 10-hour S76 card with AAG
- Kopter receives Aerosuisse Award
- Life Flight Network Launches New App for Hospitals and Emergency Responders
- Bell and Dart deliver first 505 floats to Japan Coast Guard
- VIH Aerospace Renews its CSF With Bell Helicopters
- Leonardo Congratulates Royal Canadian Air Force
- Garmin® introduces the G3000H integrated flight deck
- HeliRussia 2018 Update
- Collier County FL to buy new helicopter
- Norwegian operator Heli-Team celebrates 30 years
- New EMS Helipad being built at Columbus TX
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance starts work on new base
- BRS Aerospace Addressing Urban eVTOL Parachute Recovery Systems
- IMT Vislink and K2 Unmanned Systems launch law enforcement drone
- Med-Trans Opens New AeroCare Base
- LA Tour Company Announces New Tour Packages For Summer
- Sikorsky and Canada’s DND Receive AHS International Award
- AACUS Makes First Operational Cargo Delivery to US Marines
- Life Link III Opens New 24/7 Air Medical Helicopter Base in Wisconsin