The Helicopters of Russia (part of the Rostekh State Corporation) will demonstrate a wide range of military helicopters at the International Military Technical Forum “Army-2017”, which will be held at the Patriot Convention and Exhibition Center in Kubinka from August 22 to August 27.
Within the framework of the exhibition, the holding will present its products for the first time at the permanent exhibition of “Helicopters of Russia” with an area of about 400 square meters, deployed within the framework of the democenter of Rostekh State Corporation. At the stand of the holding in the form of models will be presented helicopters Mi-26T2, Mi-28NE, Mi-38, Ka-52K, Ansat, Mi-8AMTSh-VA, Mi-35M, and also unmanned convertible VRT30.
Full-scale samples of the Holding’s production techniques will be presented at the static exposition of the Patriot CCC. Participants and guests of the exhibition will be able to see helicopters Mi-38, Mi-17V-5, Ansat, Mi-35M, Mi-28NE and Ka-52K.
In addition, in the zone of the closed display of the military industrial complex, the Helicopters of Russia holding will present for the first time the newest military transport helicopter of the Mi-8AMTSh-V type, modernized taking into account the experience of operating helicopter equipment in Syria. This helicopter is positioned as a multifunctional and can perform a wide range of tasks: from transport-landing to fire support of special forces.
“At the forum” Army-2017 “the holding presents the newest line of military helicopters for potential operators from the security agencies of Russia and abroad.On this site, we will be able to discuss with our colleagues from the Ministry of Defense of Russia all the issues of execution of existing contracts and prospects for concluding new ones. , The military departments of our foreign partners will be widely represented at the forum, “Andrei Boginsky, General Director of the Russian Helicopters holding, said.
At the “Army-2017” the management and specialists of the holding will hold a series of meetings and negotiations with Russian and foreign helicopter operators. In particular, the prospects of supplying multipurpose helicopters in the interests of the armed forces of the CSTO countries will be discussed. It is also planned to sign a number of agreements, including with the RF Ministry of Defense and Russian manufacturers of weapons and military equipment.
- HAI suggest ten reasons to attend Heli-Expo 2018
- Collier County Florida buys firefighter UH-1
- Leonardo delivers first Norwegian SAR AW101
- AVIC AC312E completes altitude test flights
- Airwork delists following Chinese buyout
- Helipad opens on Skye in Scotland
- Simhawk Adds Direct Buyer and Seller Chat Functionality to its Platform
- Croatian Kiowas perform first group live firing
- HAI and AHS co-host quiet flying seminar
- Helicopter Museum recognised for education value
- Era Helicopters writes off $117M from EC225 fleet
- Australian association AHIA appoints new CEO
- JSSI Appoints Specialist to Focus on Expanding Parts and Consulting Services
- AHS selects 2018 Nikolsky Honorary Lectureship recipient
- HAI President Message – They Love Us When They Need Us
- Construction starts on Eemshaven Heliport
- Israeli Brigadier General takes CH-53K King Stallion orientation flight
- UK – Leeds General Infirmary adds fire equipment to allow 24×7 ops
- Harris Corp awarded $100M contract for CV-22 Countermeasures
- Raytheon awarded $8M contract for Delivery of H-60 Spare Parts