The Helicopters of Russia (part of the Rostekh State Corporation) will demonstrate a wide range of military helicopters at the International Military Technical Forum “Army-2017”, which will be held at the Patriot Convention and Exhibition Center in Kubinka from August 22 to August 27.
Within the framework of the exhibition, the holding will present its products for the first time at the permanent exhibition of “Helicopters of Russia” with an area of about 400 square meters, deployed within the framework of the democenter of Rostekh State Corporation. At the stand of the holding in the form of models will be presented helicopters Mi-26T2, Mi-28NE, Mi-38, Ka-52K, Ansat, Mi-8AMTSh-VA, Mi-35M, and also unmanned convertible VRT30.
Full-scale samples of the Holding’s production techniques will be presented at the static exposition of the Patriot CCC. Participants and guests of the exhibition will be able to see helicopters Mi-38, Mi-17V-5, Ansat, Mi-35M, Mi-28NE and Ka-52K.
In addition, in the zone of the closed display of the military industrial complex, the Helicopters of Russia holding will present for the first time the newest military transport helicopter of the Mi-8AMTSh-V type, modernized taking into account the experience of operating helicopter equipment in Syria. This helicopter is positioned as a multifunctional and can perform a wide range of tasks: from transport-landing to fire support of special forces.
“At the forum” Army-2017 “the holding presents the newest line of military helicopters for potential operators from the security agencies of Russia and abroad.On this site, we will be able to discuss with our colleagues from the Ministry of Defense of Russia all the issues of execution of existing contracts and prospects for concluding new ones. , The military departments of our foreign partners will be widely represented at the forum, “Andrei Boginsky, General Director of the Russian Helicopters holding, said.
At the “Army-2017” the management and specialists of the holding will hold a series of meetings and negotiations with Russian and foreign helicopter operators. In particular, the prospects of supplying multipurpose helicopters in the interests of the armed forces of the CSTO countries will be discussed. It is also planned to sign a number of agreements, including with the RF Ministry of Defense and Russian manufacturers of weapons and military equipment.
- Aberdeen Airport helicopter movements continue to fall
- Leonardo Withdraws Lawsuit
- Lower helicopter requirement as Fox News train 90 drone pilots
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Drone Collision
- Penzance HP team point out flaws in Steamship AW169 plans
- Helinetwork presents you with a new free service – RotorPlace.
- LCI closes on $55M capital market financing
- Era Group Celebrates 70 Years of Service
- New Isles of Scilly helicopter link to use AW169
- Helipass reaches 6 million bookings
- Where in the USA Do Helicopter Accidents Occur?
- Sikorsky awarded $127M contract for CH-53K Production
- Robinson adds wire strike system for R66
- BIRD Aerosystems wins follow-on contract for ASIO SMA
- TRAXXALL Technologies Announces New Client
- Voom helicopter booking platform joins Airbus
- USHST appoints Government Co-Chair
- Wills and Legal Services raises £540,000 for hospital helipads
- Convention Data Services signs three year Heli-Expo contract
- Avian-Precise Co awarded $57M contract for Vertical Lift Engineering