The Helicopters of Russia (part of the Rostekh State Corporation) will demonstrate a wide range of military helicopters at the International Military Technical Forum “Army-2017”, which will be held at the Patriot Convention and Exhibition Center in Kubinka from August 22 to August 27.
Within the framework of the exhibition, the holding will present its products for the first time at the permanent exhibition of “Helicopters of Russia” with an area of about 400 square meters, deployed within the framework of the democenter of Rostekh State Corporation. At the stand of the holding in the form of models will be presented helicopters Mi-26T2, Mi-28NE, Mi-38, Ka-52K, Ansat, Mi-8AMTSh-VA, Mi-35M, and also unmanned convertible VRT30.
Full-scale samples of the Holding’s production techniques will be presented at the static exposition of the Patriot CCC. Participants and guests of the exhibition will be able to see helicopters Mi-38, Mi-17V-5, Ansat, Mi-35M, Mi-28NE and Ka-52K.
In addition, in the zone of the closed display of the military industrial complex, the Helicopters of Russia holding will present for the first time the newest military transport helicopter of the Mi-8AMTSh-V type, modernized taking into account the experience of operating helicopter equipment in Syria. This helicopter is positioned as a multifunctional and can perform a wide range of tasks: from transport-landing to fire support of special forces.
“At the forum” Army-2017 “the holding presents the newest line of military helicopters for potential operators from the security agencies of Russia and abroad.On this site, we will be able to discuss with our colleagues from the Ministry of Defense of Russia all the issues of execution of existing contracts and prospects for concluding new ones. , The military departments of our foreign partners will be widely represented at the forum, “Andrei Boginsky, General Director of the Russian Helicopters holding, said.
At the “Army-2017” the management and specialists of the holding will hold a series of meetings and negotiations with Russian and foreign helicopter operators. In particular, the prospects of supplying multipurpose helicopters in the interests of the armed forces of the CSTO countries will be discussed. It is also planned to sign a number of agreements, including with the RF Ministry of Defense and Russian manufacturers of weapons and military equipment.
- Bell to deliver B505s to Eagle Copters
- Plans Finalized for WAI Girls in Aviation Day
- REACH to place new H125 in Montana
- Terma install survivability kit on Dutch NH90 fleet
- Bristow Norway wins five year contracts for two S92s
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for New Tunnelton Helipad
- Helimission Approved to provide Services in Himachal Pradesh
- Rapides Regional Medical Centre awaits FAA Helipad Approval
- Sikorsky complete first year of S92 spares centre in Norway
- Malaysia celebrates 50 years service of S-61 fleet
- Eagle Copters Australasia to represent Dart Aerospace in Asia Pacific region
- Blue Hawaiian partners with ranch for new tour
- Boeing expect US Army to save $1 Billion by picking MH-139
- Unitech delivers new weapons pylon for US Army Black Hawks
- Alberta hospital helipad vandalised
- Travis County to sell UH-1 and replace EC145s
- Thai Aviation Services picks Skytrac for S76D and S92 fleet
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance achieves NVIS status
- Helicentre launches sixth year of Pilot Scholarships
- RACQ LifeFlight builds new base at Archerfield