The Helicopters of Russia (part of the Rostekh State Corporation) will demonstrate a wide range of military helicopters at the International Military Technical Forum “Army-2017”, which will be held at the Patriot Convention and Exhibition Center in Kubinka from August 22 to August 27.
Within the framework of the exhibition, the holding will present its products for the first time at the permanent exhibition of “Helicopters of Russia” with an area of about 400 square meters, deployed within the framework of the democenter of Rostekh State Corporation. At the stand of the holding in the form of models will be presented helicopters Mi-26T2, Mi-28NE, Mi-38, Ka-52K, Ansat, Mi-8AMTSh-VA, Mi-35M, and also unmanned convertible VRT30.
Full-scale samples of the Holding’s production techniques will be presented at the static exposition of the Patriot CCC. Participants and guests of the exhibition will be able to see helicopters Mi-38, Mi-17V-5, Ansat, Mi-35M, Mi-28NE and Ka-52K.
In addition, in the zone of the closed display of the military industrial complex, the Helicopters of Russia holding will present for the first time the newest military transport helicopter of the Mi-8AMTSh-V type, modernized taking into account the experience of operating helicopter equipment in Syria. This helicopter is positioned as a multifunctional and can perform a wide range of tasks: from transport-landing to fire support of special forces.
“At the forum” Army-2017 “the holding presents the newest line of military helicopters for potential operators from the security agencies of Russia and abroad.On this site, we will be able to discuss with our colleagues from the Ministry of Defense of Russia all the issues of execution of existing contracts and prospects for concluding new ones. , The military departments of our foreign partners will be widely represented at the forum, “Andrei Boginsky, General Director of the Russian Helicopters holding, said.
At the “Army-2017” the management and specialists of the holding will hold a series of meetings and negotiations with Russian and foreign helicopter operators. In particular, the prospects of supplying multipurpose helicopters in the interests of the armed forces of the CSTO countries will be discussed. It is also planned to sign a number of agreements, including with the RF Ministry of Defense and Russian manufacturers of weapons and military equipment.
- Meron Awarded Patent for Helicopter Transmission Test Rigs
- Macro Industries awarded $20M contract for V-22 single floor spares
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s
- PHI Announces Offering of Senior Secured Notes Due 2023
- HeliOffshore Consults Flight Instructors and Examiners
- Prabhu added two new Robinson R66 to its fleet; chopper arrives Birgunj Custom
- Fishtail Air gets new official name ‘Summit Helicopters’
- PHI Announces Cash Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation
- NBAA Requests Guidance on Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- HeliOffshore – HUMS Best Practice Guidelines
- Bristol Sycamore Flies Home After 60 Years
- Heliport of Russia delivers R44 with autopilot
- Airbus delivers fifth and final H135 for Bundeswehr training
- Helicopter tree extraction relies on innovative wireless load sensing
- New hydrant for firefighting helicopters may cut response time
- Kawak receives STC for new CH-47 Chinook Internal firefighting tank system
- RUAG accomplishes first overhaul of PW206 engine
- First flight lands at Ipswich helipad
- Mi-171A2 helicopter is scheduled to be certified in India
- Life Flight Network Celebrates 40 Years