CHC Helicopter has signed an HCare services contract to cover the operator’s H175 helicopter, based in Aberdeen, Scotland. Under this nose to tail contract, Airbus Helicopters is entrusted with providing all spare parts and repairable items for CHC’s H175.
“As we introduce these new aircraft to our fleet, we needed to make sure we were offering both our operations and customers as much certainty as possible,” said Dave Balevic, Senior Vice President, Engineering and Operations at CHC Helicopter. “The HCare Smart plan allows us to make sure we have the parts we need on hand as we integrate the H175 into our global operation.”
As one of the leading helicopter operators for, notably, oil and gas exploration in the North Sea, CHC provides offshore transportation to the oil and gas industry, emergency medical services (EMS) and search and rescue (SAR) operations, training and maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services.
Thanks to this HCare contract, CHC will also benefit from the support of the Airbus Helicopters Fleet Center in Aberdeen, which provides access to a dedicated local stock of parts to ensure maximum reactivity. This stock is accessible 24/7 to ensure parts are available when needed.
“We are very proud of CHC’s confidence in our HCare FBH program to deliver high fleet availability,” says Matthieu Louvot, Executive Vice-President Support & Services at Airbus Helicopters. “It positions CHC for a very successful operation in Aberdeen backed by Airbus Helicopters’ total commitment.”
As part of its commitment to quality and performance, Airbus Helicopters’ HCare services offer provides the rotorcraft industry’s most comprehensive service coverage, grouped into 5 domains. Among them, HCare Material Management offers 3 different service packages: HCare Infinite, with a full availability commitment; HCare Smart, with 4 by-the-hour options; and HCare Easy, with on-request catalog services.
As one of the key services introduced by the HCare Smart offer, the FBH contract comprises the supply of spare parts and consumables, on top of parts-by-the-hour (PBH) coverage. It bundles in one single contract the provision of all parts needed for the maintenance of the aircraft, leading to better cost control and forecasting, coupled with easier day-to-day management for operators.
- Four bidders for Polish attack helicopter order
- Helitech International Insight Seminar Speaker line-up revealed
- Bell to deliver B505s to Eagle Copters
- Plans Finalized for WAI Girls in Aviation Day
- REACH to place new H125 in Montana
- Terma install survivability kit on Dutch NH90 fleet
- Bristow Norway wins five year contracts for two S92s
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for New Tunnelton Helipad
- Helimission Approved to provide Services in Himachal Pradesh
- Rapides Regional Medical Centre awaits FAA Helipad Approval
- Sikorsky complete first year of S92 spares centre in Norway
- Malaysia celebrates 50 years service of S-61 fleet
- Eagle Copters Australasia to represent Dart Aerospace in Asia Pacific region
- Blue Hawaiian partners with ranch for new tour
- Boeing expect US Army to save $1 Billion by picking MH-139
- Unitech delivers new weapons pylon for US Army Black Hawks
- Alberta hospital helipad vandalised
- Travis County to sell UH-1 and replace EC145s
- Thai Aviation Services picks Skytrac for S76D and S92 fleet
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance achieves NVIS status