CHC Helicopter has signed an HCare services contract to cover the operator’s H175 helicopter, based in Aberdeen, Scotland. Under this nose to tail contract, Airbus Helicopters is entrusted with providing all spare parts and repairable items for CHC’s H175.
“As we introduce these new aircraft to our fleet, we needed to make sure we were offering both our operations and customers as much certainty as possible,” said Dave Balevic, Senior Vice President, Engineering and Operations at CHC Helicopter. “The HCare Smart plan allows us to make sure we have the parts we need on hand as we integrate the H175 into our global operation.”
As one of the leading helicopter operators for, notably, oil and gas exploration in the North Sea, CHC provides offshore transportation to the oil and gas industry, emergency medical services (EMS) and search and rescue (SAR) operations, training and maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services.
Thanks to this HCare contract, CHC will also benefit from the support of the Airbus Helicopters Fleet Center in Aberdeen, which provides access to a dedicated local stock of parts to ensure maximum reactivity. This stock is accessible 24/7 to ensure parts are available when needed.
“We are very proud of CHC’s confidence in our HCare FBH program to deliver high fleet availability,” says Matthieu Louvot, Executive Vice-President Support & Services at Airbus Helicopters. “It positions CHC for a very successful operation in Aberdeen backed by Airbus Helicopters’ total commitment.”
As part of its commitment to quality and performance, Airbus Helicopters’ HCare services offer provides the rotorcraft industry’s most comprehensive service coverage, grouped into 5 domains. Among them, HCare Material Management offers 3 different service packages: HCare Infinite, with a full availability commitment; HCare Smart, with 4 by-the-hour options; and HCare Easy, with on-request catalog services.
As one of the key services introduced by the HCare Smart offer, the FBH contract comprises the supply of spare parts and consumables, on top of parts-by-the-hour (PBH) coverage. It bundles in one single contract the provision of all parts needed for the maintenance of the aircraft, leading to better cost control and forecasting, coupled with easier day-to-day management for operators.
- New EMS Helipad being built at Columbus TX
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance starts work on new base
- BRS Aerospace Addressing Urban eVTOL Parachute Recovery Systems
- IMT Vislink and K2 Unmanned Systems launch law enforcement drone
- Med-Trans Opens New AeroCare Base
- LA Tour Company Announces New Tour Packages For Summer
- Sikorsky and Canada’s DND Receive AHS International Award
- AACUS Makes First Operational Cargo Delivery to US Marines
- Life Link III Opens New 24/7 Air Medical Helicopter Base in Wisconsin
- CareFlight appoints new CEO
- Spirit Delivers 5th CH-53K System Demonstration Test Article
- HeliOffshore appoints Executive Assistant
- Merlin Technology awarded patent for helicopter emergency collective actuator
- L-3 Communications awarded $42M contract for TH-57 fleet logistics services
- 920th Rescue Wing receives Power and Vigilance Award
- Metro delivers H125 to Jujuy Province
- Air Zermatt celebrates 50 years of operations with B429 delivery
- Safran made two senior management appointments
- Autonomous Helicopter Technology Wins Another Major Award
- The Bell Air Taxi Takes Uber Elevate Attendees For A Ride