Ramco Systems, the global aviation software provider on Cloud and Mobile, today announced that it has signed a prestigious 5-year agreement with Saudi Rotorcraft Support Company (SRSC) to offer software support for Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) operations for civilian and military helicopters in Saudi Arabia. In addition to Aviation maintenance modules, SRSC will also be implementing Ramco’s complete Finance, HR & Payroll offering to get an integrated view of business operations.
SRSC, a joint venture company formed under an agreement with Alsalam Aerospace Industries, Boeing and Saudia Aerospace Engineering Industries (SAEI) offers dedicated MRO services in Riyadh and Jeddah for the country’s combined fleet of more than 360 military and commercial helicopters.
The transformational deal between SRSC and Ramco will significantly accelerate SRSC’s capabilities and its responsiveness to core customers through cloud-based solutions. Dynamic management of component configuration as well as part exchanges will capture cost-related data directly through Ramco Mobility Solutions across the business.
Ramco will deploy its Aviation Suite V5.8 to digitise and streamline SRSC operations and aircraft management processes across its operations.
It will also implement modules for Maintenance and Engineering, Human Capital Management, Aviation-centric Finance, MRO Sales and Global Payroll. Other functions include Engineering & Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation (CAMO), Materials Management and Quality & Safety. The suite’s intuitive ‘Hub’ features will enable SRSC to manage all MRO services on a unified, mobile-friendly platform for enhanced stock visibility and efficient customer management.
Ramco will also work closely with SRSC to research and develop additional bespoke applications and intellectual property at its RADAAR (Ramco Aviation Design and Analytics Research) Lab in Singapore, which was set up with support from the Singapore Economic Development Board.
Neil R. Bevan, CEO, Saudi Rotorcraft Support Company (SRSC), said, “Aircraft OEMs signed several contracts for military and commercial aviation in Saudi Arabia. SRSC objectives are aligned with the Kingdoms’ National Transformation Program and its effort to transform the Kingdom under vision 2030.”
“SRSC aligns with these vision 2030 objectives particularly in the areas of localizing defence, attracting talent and creating opportunities for all. With this software, Ramco has given us a technical backbone that will help us digitally address the MRO requirements in this growing market,” added Bevan.
Virender Aggarwal, CEO, Ramco Systems, said, “Ramco is elated and honoured by this prestigious partnership with SRSC, which provides mission-critical support to one of the largest combined helicopter fleets in the Middle East. With two of the top 5 aircraft manufacturers already using Ramco’s aviation MRO software, this deal underscores the track record and deep domain expertise that has won us clients around the world. Driven by innovation and usability, Ramco Aviation Suite helps companies thrive in this disruptive era.”
“Helicopter engineering has advanced significantly in recent decades to include use of composites and higher usage of technology, including avionics. However, MRO support services have tended to lag in this development. With the rapid growth of rotary-wing aircraft in the Middle East, the need to accelerate R&D to solve urgent challenges is acute. We look forward to working with SRSC and its partners Alsalam, Boeing & SAEI to help them achieve the goals of Saudi Vision 2030,” added Aggarwal.
- Eagle Australasia appointed Garmin Authorised Dealer
- CopterSafety upgrades AW139 simulator with Phase 7 avionics
- Australian Army extends contract with Rockwell Collins
- First Female Pilot for Colombian Army
- CHC announce keynote speaker for Safety & Quality Summit
- Bell and Safran Announce Shared Vision for On-Demand Mobility
- Mi-171A2 is Planned to be Certified in India
- Rampart Helicopter Services aims to correct Colorado zoning violation
- Helipad Ceremony for Essentia Health-St. Mary’s Foundation
- Oceania Aviation appointed distributor for H125 maximum view kit
- Air Ambulance Chief Executive receives top honour
- WomenVenture Begins its Second Decade
- HAI expresses concerns about Ligado proposal
- South Carolina NG to help secure Mexican border
- Donaldson to develop AW169 IBF for Leonardo
- ASESA Selects Able as Exclusive Provider
- Meron Awarded Patent for Helicopter Transmission Test Rigs
- Macro Industries awarded $20M contract for V-22 single floor spares
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s
- PHI Announces Offering of Senior Secured Notes Due 2023