Summit Aviation, a Greenwich AeroGroup company, announced today that its Somerset, Ky. manufacturing facility has been awarded the Northrop Grumman Platinum Source Award for supplier excellence.
The Platinum Source Award recognizes outstanding quality, commitment to meeting delivery schedules, focus on customer satisfaction and robust, lean processes.
“Being recognized as a Northrop Grumman Platinum Supplier is a testament to the work ethic of our team in our Kentucky location,” said Vice President and General Manager of Summit Aviation Ralph Kunz. “It also speaks to the strong partnership with our Northrop Grumman counterparts in Global Supply Chain, Quality and Engineering.”
Summit Aviation, an AS9100 certified manufacturer, supplies Northrop Grumman with high- performance aerostructure and dynamic components supporting the MQ-8B and MQ-8C Fire Scouts and U.S. Navy target systems for Northrop Grumman’s Autonomous Systems Division.
Earlier this year the company was also awarded Northrop Grumman’s Enterprise Supplier Recognition Customer Relationship Award for excellence in sustained high performance and customer satisfaction.
- Life Link III medical director wins national award
- Four bidders for Polish attack helicopter order
- Helitech International Insight Seminar Speaker line-up revealed
- Bell to deliver B505s to Eagle Copters
- Plans Finalized for WAI Girls in Aviation Day
- REACH to place new H125 in Montana
- Terma install survivability kit on Dutch NH90 fleet
- Bristow Norway wins five year contracts for two S92s
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for New Tunnelton Helipad
- Helimission Approved to provide Services in Himachal Pradesh
- Rapides Regional Medical Centre awaits FAA Helipad Approval
- Sikorsky complete first year of S92 spares centre in Norway
- Malaysia celebrates 50 years service of S-61 fleet
- Eagle Copters Australasia to represent Dart Aerospace in Asia Pacific region
- Blue Hawaiian partners with ranch for new tour
- Boeing expect US Army to save $1 Billion by picking MH-139
- Unitech delivers new weapons pylon for US Army Black Hawks
- Alberta hospital helipad vandalised
- Travis County to sell UH-1 and replace EC145s
- Thai Aviation Services picks Skytrac for S76D and S92 fleet