Summit Aviation, a Greenwich AeroGroup company, announced today that its Somerset, Ky. manufacturing facility has been awarded the Northrop Grumman Platinum Source Award for supplier excellence.
The Platinum Source Award recognizes outstanding quality, commitment to meeting delivery schedules, focus on customer satisfaction and robust, lean processes.
“Being recognized as a Northrop Grumman Platinum Supplier is a testament to the work ethic of our team in our Kentucky location,” said Vice President and General Manager of Summit Aviation Ralph Kunz. “It also speaks to the strong partnership with our Northrop Grumman counterparts in Global Supply Chain, Quality and Engineering.”
Summit Aviation, an AS9100 certified manufacturer, supplies Northrop Grumman with high- performance aerostructure and dynamic components supporting the MQ-8B and MQ-8C Fire Scouts and U.S. Navy target systems for Northrop Grumman’s Autonomous Systems Division.
Earlier this year the company was also awarded Northrop Grumman’s Enterprise Supplier Recognition Customer Relationship Award for excellence in sustained high performance and customer satisfaction.
- Teletronics awarded $45M contract for Acquisition of V-22 Data Hardware
- General Electric awarded $143M contract for Procurement of 22 T408-GE-400 CH-53K helicopter engines
- Bell awarded patent for Tiltrotor aircraft having spherical bearing mounted pylon assemblies
- Honeywell International awarded patent for surveillance system using micro mobile drones and IP cameras
- North Island Hospital opens new campus
- Russian Helicopters Concluded the First Export Contract for the Supply of Mi-171А2
- 150th H145 delivered to HTM
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence 2017
- Iron Mountain awarded $7M contract for Foreign Military Sales for the Utility Helicopter Project Office.
- Safran celebrates 40 years in Brazil
- ASU Obtains NVIS Transport Canada STC on AS350
- Abu Dhabi Aviation expands Leonardo AW139 fleet
- New FAA Guidance for Electronic Flight Bags
- Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey Fleet Tops 400,000 Flight Hours
- S92 Helicopters Certified to Operate in Mexico
- Nova Scotia customer 4 orders Bell 407GXP
- Abu Dhabi Aviation sign new PWC support agreement
- Helicopters of Russia handed over Mi-28UBs to the Russian Defense Ministry
- Conklin & de Decker Release Aircraft Cost Evaluator 17.2
- V-22 Osprey readiness rate is 48%