Summit Aviation, a Greenwich AeroGroup company, announced today that its Somerset, Ky. manufacturing facility has been awarded the Northrop Grumman Platinum Source Award for supplier excellence.
The Platinum Source Award recognizes outstanding quality, commitment to meeting delivery schedules, focus on customer satisfaction and robust, lean processes.
“Being recognized as a Northrop Grumman Platinum Supplier is a testament to the work ethic of our team in our Kentucky location,” said Vice President and General Manager of Summit Aviation Ralph Kunz. “It also speaks to the strong partnership with our Northrop Grumman counterparts in Global Supply Chain, Quality and Engineering.”
Summit Aviation, an AS9100 certified manufacturer, supplies Northrop Grumman with high- performance aerostructure and dynamic components supporting the MQ-8B and MQ-8C Fire Scouts and U.S. Navy target systems for Northrop Grumman’s Autonomous Systems Division.
Earlier this year the company was also awarded Northrop Grumman’s Enterprise Supplier Recognition Customer Relationship Award for excellence in sustained high performance and customer satisfaction.
- Boeing awarded $181M contract for Procurement of 156 CH-47F Chinook Helicopters
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- First H160 pre-assembled rear fuselage is plug and play ready
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- CAE launches CAE 700MR Series flight training device
- NH90 Sea Lion starts Qualification phase
- Airbus hands over Empire Test Pilot School H125 to QinetiQ
- MD Helicopters creates MDHI Flight Training Academy
- GVH awarded EASA STC for H135 Aeromedical System
- FAA approves all-glass cockpit for MD530F
- CNC Technologies selected to Deploy Airborne Mission Suites for Agency’s New Airbus H125
- Boeing Receives Contract for Four Special Operations Chinooks
- Bristow opens new SAR base at Lydd