Summit Aviation, a Greenwich AeroGroup company, announced today that its Somerset, Ky. manufacturing facility has been awarded the Northrop Grumman Platinum Source Award for supplier excellence.
The Platinum Source Award recognizes outstanding quality, commitment to meeting delivery schedules, focus on customer satisfaction and robust, lean processes.
“Being recognized as a Northrop Grumman Platinum Supplier is a testament to the work ethic of our team in our Kentucky location,” said Vice President and General Manager of Summit Aviation Ralph Kunz. “It also speaks to the strong partnership with our Northrop Grumman counterparts in Global Supply Chain, Quality and Engineering.”
Summit Aviation, an AS9100 certified manufacturer, supplies Northrop Grumman with high- performance aerostructure and dynamic components supporting the MQ-8B and MQ-8C Fire Scouts and U.S. Navy target systems for Northrop Grumman’s Autonomous Systems Division.
Earlier this year the company was also awarded Northrop Grumman’s Enterprise Supplier Recognition Customer Relationship Award for excellence in sustained high performance and customer satisfaction.
- Sikorsky awarded $19M contract for MH-60R Modification
- Falcon looks at expansion by exhibiting at first Kuwait Aviation Show
- Sundance Helicopters launches new Romantic flight packages
- Falcon Aviation Services wins Kuwait offshore contract
- Kong awarded patent for suspended load stabilisation system
- Airbus awarded patent for method of determining Helicopter ground speed
- HAL and Safran to set up engine facility in Goa
- First AW169 operational in Nordics goes live with Babcock
- Coroner cites need for better Police Helicopter in Western Australia
- New AW109 and AW139 service centre at Milan Linate Airport
- UK – Salford Royal Hospital to add helipad
- Haines Assembly backtracks on new heliski area
- Maverick Helicopters Expands Hawaiian Operations to Kauai
- Modernized Ka-27M enters service with Baltic Fleet
- Russian Air Force prepares for Ansat-U training from March
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance Wins National Award
- AECOM awarded $442 Million Fort Rucker training contract
- Panama receives two more AW139s
- Bristow Announces Fiscal Year 2018 Third Quarter Earnings
- Cornwall Air Ambulance flies 670 missions with two MD902s in 2017