Summit Aviation, a Greenwich AeroGroup company, announced today that its Somerset, Ky. manufacturing facility has been awarded the Northrop Grumman Platinum Source Award for supplier excellence.
The Platinum Source Award recognizes outstanding quality, commitment to meeting delivery schedules, focus on customer satisfaction and robust, lean processes.
“Being recognized as a Northrop Grumman Platinum Supplier is a testament to the work ethic of our team in our Kentucky location,” said Vice President and General Manager of Summit Aviation Ralph Kunz. “It also speaks to the strong partnership with our Northrop Grumman counterparts in Global Supply Chain, Quality and Engineering.”
Summit Aviation, an AS9100 certified manufacturer, supplies Northrop Grumman with high- performance aerostructure and dynamic components supporting the MQ-8B and MQ-8C Fire Scouts and U.S. Navy target systems for Northrop Grumman’s Autonomous Systems Division.
Earlier this year the company was also awarded Northrop Grumman’s Enterprise Supplier Recognition Customer Relationship Award for excellence in sustained high performance and customer satisfaction.
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion
- Voom’s helicopter commuting service launches in Mexico City
- Leonardo boosts international growth
- PHI Announces Appointment of new Director to Board of Directors
- AAMS Board of Directors – Open Call for Region 1 Director
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Sloane Helicopters announced as new Penzance Heliport operator
- Enstrom 280FXs accepted by the Global Services and Solutions of Pakistan
- Airbus appoints new Distributor and Service Center in Turkey
- FX Helicopters Offers New Training Opportunities
- Dallas Airmotive celebrates two new Authorized Service Centers
- UNC helicopter now based at Nash UNC Health Care
- Program Executive Office for Aviation group is awarded