Within vertical aviation are pilots, mechanics, safety professionals, and others who go above and beyond the call of duty in pursuit of the highest standards of professional excellence. Their dedication is an inspiration to us all.
HAI’s Salute to Excellence Awards recognize outstanding achievement in vertical aviation. Go to rotor.org/salute and nominate an exceptional individual or organization today!
Many of you have seen heroic actions by helicopter crews in natural disasters this year (for example, the earthquakes in New Zealand, Hurricane Harvey, and wildfires around the globe). Many of these heroic actions could qualify for awards in several categories, so please consider recognizing the person or crews with a Salute to Excellence nomination.
Please tell us their story. Use this opportunity to illustrate their passion for their job and the industry. Anyone may submit a nomination, and anyone may be nominated. The deadline to submit nominations is Monday, Sep. 25, 2017. This is a firm deadline with no extensions.
Don’t let exemplary service go unrecognized; nominate a pilot, mechanic, CFI, or other vertical aviation professional today!.
- Four bidders for Polish attack helicopter order
- Helitech International Insight Seminar Speaker line-up revealed
- Bell to deliver B505s to Eagle Copters
- Plans Finalized for WAI Girls in Aviation Day
- REACH to place new H125 in Montana
- Terma install survivability kit on Dutch NH90 fleet
- Bristow Norway wins five year contracts for two S92s
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for New Tunnelton Helipad
- Helimission Approved to provide Services in Himachal Pradesh
- Rapides Regional Medical Centre awaits FAA Helipad Approval
- Sikorsky complete first year of S92 spares centre in Norway
- Malaysia celebrates 50 years service of S-61 fleet
- Eagle Copters Australasia to represent Dart Aerospace in Asia Pacific region
- Blue Hawaiian partners with ranch for new tour
- Boeing expect US Army to save $1 Billion by picking MH-139
- Unitech delivers new weapons pylon for US Army Black Hawks
- Alberta hospital helipad vandalised
- Travis County to sell UH-1 and replace EC145s
- Thai Aviation Services picks Skytrac for S76D and S92 fleet
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance achieves NVIS status