Within vertical aviation are pilots, mechanics, safety professionals, and others who go above and beyond the call of duty in pursuit of the highest standards of professional excellence. Their dedication is an inspiration to us all.
HAI’s Salute to Excellence Awards recognize outstanding achievement in vertical aviation. Go to rotor.org/salute and nominate an exceptional individual or organization today!
Many of you have seen heroic actions by helicopter crews in natural disasters this year (for example, the earthquakes in New Zealand, Hurricane Harvey, and wildfires around the globe). Many of these heroic actions could qualify for awards in several categories, so please consider recognizing the person or crews with a Salute to Excellence nomination.
Please tell us their story. Use this opportunity to illustrate their passion for their job and the industry. Anyone may submit a nomination, and anyone may be nominated. The deadline to submit nominations is Monday, Sep. 25, 2017. This is a firm deadline with no extensions.
Don’t let exemplary service go unrecognized; nominate a pilot, mechanic, CFI, or other vertical aviation professional today!.
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion
- Voom’s helicopter commuting service launches in Mexico City
- Leonardo boosts international growth
- PHI Announces Appointment of new Director to Board of Directors
- AAMS Board of Directors – Open Call for Region 1 Director
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Sloane Helicopters announced as new Penzance Heliport operator
- Enstrom 280FXs accepted by the Global Services and Solutions of Pakistan
- Airbus appoints new Distributor and Service Center in Turkey
- FX Helicopters Offers New Training Opportunities
- Dallas Airmotive celebrates two new Authorized Service Centers
- UNC helicopter now based at Nash UNC Health Care
- Program Executive Office for Aviation group is awarded