Within vertical aviation are pilots, mechanics, safety professionals, and others who go above and beyond the call of duty in pursuit of the highest standards of professional excellence. Their dedication is an inspiration to us all.
HAI’s Salute to Excellence Awards recognize outstanding achievement in vertical aviation. Go to rotor.org/salute and nominate an exceptional individual or organization today!
Many of you have seen heroic actions by helicopter crews in natural disasters this year (for example, the earthquakes in New Zealand, Hurricane Harvey, and wildfires around the globe). Many of these heroic actions could qualify for awards in several categories, so please consider recognizing the person or crews with a Salute to Excellence nomination.
Please tell us their story. Use this opportunity to illustrate their passion for their job and the industry. Anyone may submit a nomination, and anyone may be nominated. The deadline to submit nominations is Monday, Sep. 25, 2017. This is a firm deadline with no extensions.
Don’t let exemplary service go unrecognized; nominate a pilot, mechanic, CFI, or other vertical aviation professional today!.
- Teletronics awarded $45M contract for Acquisition of V-22 Data Hardware
- General Electric awarded $143M contract for Procurement of 22 T408-GE-400 CH-53K helicopter engines
- Bell awarded patent for Tiltrotor aircraft having spherical bearing mounted pylon assemblies
- Honeywell International awarded patent for surveillance system using micro mobile drones and IP cameras
- North Island Hospital opens new campus
- Russian Helicopters Concluded the First Export Contract for the Supply of Mi-171А2
- 150th H145 delivered to HTM
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence 2017
- Iron Mountain awarded $7M contract for Foreign Military Sales for the Utility Helicopter Project Office.
- Safran celebrates 40 years in Brazil
- ASU Obtains NVIS Transport Canada STC on AS350
- Abu Dhabi Aviation expands Leonardo AW139 fleet
- New FAA Guidance for Electronic Flight Bags
- Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey Fleet Tops 400,000 Flight Hours
- S92 Helicopters Certified to Operate in Mexico
- Nova Scotia customer 4 orders Bell 407GXP
- Abu Dhabi Aviation sign new PWC support agreement
- Helicopters of Russia handed over Mi-28UBs to the Russian Defense Ministry
- Conklin & de Decker Release Aircraft Cost Evaluator 17.2
- V-22 Osprey readiness rate is 48%