Helicopter Foundation International (HFI), a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, annually offers up to 19 scholarships to help support students studying to become part of tomorrow’s helicopter industry. If you meet the eligibility requirements listed below, HFI encourages you to apply at helicopterfoundation.org/scholarships. We are here to help you achieve your dream
Commercial Helicopter Pilot Rating Scholarship:
- Have a private helicopter license
- Be enrolled in a commercial helicopter pilot rating program at an FAA-approved Part 141 school or international equivalent
- Expect to receive your commercial helicopter pilot rating after January 1, 2018 (if you will receive your rating before this date, you are not eligible to apply).
Bill Sanderson Aviation Maintenance Technician Scholarship:
- Be about to graduate from an FAA-approved Part 147 aviation maintenance technician (AMT) school, or be a recent recipient (within the last two years) of an airframe and powerplant (A&P) certificate
- If you are a non-U.S. citizen, have your respective country’s FAA-equivalent tests completed andprovide proof of foreign citizenship.
Maintenance Technician Certificate Scholarship:
- Be enrolled in a maintenance technician certificate program at an FAA-approved Part 147 school or international equivalent
- Expect to receive your maintenance technician certificate after January 1, 2018 (if you will receive your certificate before this date, you are not eligible to apply).
Michelle North Scholarship for Safety:
- Have your commercial pilot rating
- Demonstrate an outstanding aptitude for safe flying and aviation best practices.
All applications must be submitted by midnight EST, November 30, 2017. Questions? Email [email protected].
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion
- Voom’s helicopter commuting service launches in Mexico City
- Leonardo boosts international growth
- PHI Announces Appointment of new Director to Board of Directors
- AAMS Board of Directors – Open Call for Region 1 Director
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Sloane Helicopters announced as new Penzance Heliport operator
- Enstrom 280FXs accepted by the Global Services and Solutions of Pakistan
- Airbus appoints new Distributor and Service Center in Turkey
- FX Helicopters Offers New Training Opportunities
- Dallas Airmotive celebrates two new Authorized Service Centers
- UNC helicopter now based at Nash UNC Health Care
- Program Executive Office for Aviation group is awarded