From 5-8 September, Leonardo and its Polish subsidiary PZL-Świdnik are exhibiting at the 25th edition of the International Defence Industry Exhibition MSPO in Kielce, Poland. As part of the selection of products and technologies on display at the exhibition, the Italian Air Force’s AW101 medium/heavy helicopter and the W-3PL Głuszec helicopter used by the Polish Army are featured.
At its stand, Leonardo is exhibiting a model of the M-346 advanced trainer aircraft, 12 units of which have already been ordered by the Polish Air Force, as well as products relating to land and naval avionic systems. Models of helicopters produced by PZL-Świdnik will also be on display.
The spotlight at MSPO will focus in particular on the AW101, one of the most successful medium/heavy helicopters on the market today with over 220 units ordered, and its features, which make it an ideal platform for special forces missions.
Leonardo has a significant presence in Poland through its subsidiary PZL-Świdnik, a Polish helicopter manufacturer with over 60 years of experience, which has produced more than 7,400 helicopters for customers in over 40 countries. Thanks to PZL-Świdnik, Poland is one the few countries with the capability to design, produce and develop helicopters. PZL-Świdnik has approximately 3,000 employees; cooperates with over 1,000 local enterprises; and is a core partner of the Polish Ministry for National Defence with almost 160 PZL-Świdnik-made helicopters are in service with the country’s Armed Forces.
- Boeing awarded $181M contract for Procurement of 156 CH-47F Chinook Helicopters
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- First H160 pre-assembled rear fuselage is plug and play ready
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- CAE launches CAE 700MR Series flight training device
- NH90 Sea Lion starts Qualification phase
- Airbus hands over Empire Test Pilot School H125 to QinetiQ
- MD Helicopters creates MDHI Flight Training Academy
- GVH awarded EASA STC for H135 Aeromedical System
- FAA approves all-glass cockpit for MD530F
- CNC Technologies selected to Deploy Airborne Mission Suites for Agency’s New Airbus H125
- Boeing Receives Contract for Four Special Operations Chinooks
- Bristow opens new SAR base at Lydd