From 5-8 September, Leonardo and its Polish subsidiary PZL-Świdnik are exhibiting at the 25th edition of the International Defence Industry Exhibition MSPO in Kielce, Poland. As part of the selection of products and technologies on display at the exhibition, the Italian Air Force’s AW101 medium/heavy helicopter and the W-3PL Głuszec helicopter used by the Polish Army are featured.
At its stand, Leonardo is exhibiting a model of the M-346 advanced trainer aircraft, 12 units of which have already been ordered by the Polish Air Force, as well as products relating to land and naval avionic systems. Models of helicopters produced by PZL-Świdnik will also be on display.
The spotlight at MSPO will focus in particular on the AW101, one of the most successful medium/heavy helicopters on the market today with over 220 units ordered, and its features, which make it an ideal platform for special forces missions.
Leonardo has a significant presence in Poland through its subsidiary PZL-Świdnik, a Polish helicopter manufacturer with over 60 years of experience, which has produced more than 7,400 helicopters for customers in over 40 countries. Thanks to PZL-Świdnik, Poland is one the few countries with the capability to design, produce and develop helicopters. PZL-Świdnik has approximately 3,000 employees; cooperates with over 1,000 local enterprises; and is a core partner of the Polish Ministry for National Defence with almost 160 PZL-Świdnik-made helicopters are in service with the country’s Armed Forces.
- Sikorsky awarded $19M contract for MH-60R Modification
- Falcon looks at expansion by exhibiting at first Kuwait Aviation Show
- Sundance Helicopters launches new Romantic flight packages
- Falcon Aviation Services wins Kuwait offshore contract
- Kong awarded patent for suspended load stabilisation system
- Airbus awarded patent for method of determining Helicopter ground speed
- HAL and Safran to set up engine facility in Goa
- First AW169 operational in Nordics goes live with Babcock
- Coroner cites need for better Police Helicopter in Western Australia
- New AW109 and AW139 service centre at Milan Linate Airport
- UK – Salford Royal Hospital to add helipad
- Haines Assembly backtracks on new heliski area
- Maverick Helicopters Expands Hawaiian Operations to Kauai
- Modernized Ka-27M enters service with Baltic Fleet
- Russian Air Force prepares for Ansat-U training from March
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance Wins National Award
- AECOM awarded $442 Million Fort Rucker training contract
- Panama receives two more AW139s
- Bristow Announces Fiscal Year 2018 Third Quarter Earnings
- Cornwall Air Ambulance flies 670 missions with two MD902s in 2017