From 5-8 September, Leonardo and its Polish subsidiary PZL-Świdnik are exhibiting at the 25th edition of the International Defence Industry Exhibition MSPO in Kielce, Poland. As part of the selection of products and technologies on display at the exhibition, the Italian Air Force’s AW101 medium/heavy helicopter and the W-3PL Głuszec helicopter used by the Polish Army are featured.
At its stand, Leonardo is exhibiting a model of the M-346 advanced trainer aircraft, 12 units of which have already been ordered by the Polish Air Force, as well as products relating to land and naval avionic systems. Models of helicopters produced by PZL-Świdnik will also be on display.
The spotlight at MSPO will focus in particular on the AW101, one of the most successful medium/heavy helicopters on the market today with over 220 units ordered, and its features, which make it an ideal platform for special forces missions.
Leonardo has a significant presence in Poland through its subsidiary PZL-Świdnik, a Polish helicopter manufacturer with over 60 years of experience, which has produced more than 7,400 helicopters for customers in over 40 countries. Thanks to PZL-Świdnik, Poland is one the few countries with the capability to design, produce and develop helicopters. PZL-Świdnik has approximately 3,000 employees; cooperates with over 1,000 local enterprises; and is a core partner of the Polish Ministry for National Defence with almost 160 PZL-Świdnik-made helicopters are in service with the country’s Armed Forces.
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion
- Voom’s helicopter commuting service launches in Mexico City
- Leonardo boosts international growth
- PHI Announces Appointment of new Director to Board of Directors
- AAMS Board of Directors – Open Call for Region 1 Director
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Sloane Helicopters announced as new Penzance Heliport operator
- Enstrom 280FXs accepted by the Global Services and Solutions of Pakistan
- Airbus appoints new Distributor and Service Center in Turkey
- FX Helicopters Offers New Training Opportunities
- Dallas Airmotive celebrates two new Authorized Service Centers
- UNC helicopter now based at Nash UNC Health Care
- Program Executive Office for Aviation group is awarded