Spectrum Aeromed announced that the company will exhibit at the China Helicopter Exhibition in Tianjin from September 14-17, 2017, for the first time. During the four days, Spectrum Aeromed will present its Pivot System at booth 1C609 in Hall 1. The Spectrum Aeromed air ambulance solution is flexible and quickly installed in a wide range of different helicopters.
“Because of the growing interest in Asia it made sense for Spectrum Aeromed to exhibit in China,” said Spectrum Aeromed Vice President of International Sales Thomas Redder. “Due to the partnerships with customers in China during the last few years and business development, we want to further extend our presence in the Chinese market. We have held presentations at Chinese conferences and meetings and felt like it was time to present our equipment to the public.”
Anyone interested in learning about the Pivot System and other Spectrum Aeromed products can speak to Redder and Spectrum Aeromed Vice President of International Sales Horst Heinicke at the show in booth 1C609 Hall 1.
“Our customers around the world operate a diverse array of aircraft,” said Heinicke. “We had experienced great growth in the Middle East and now Asia. We are thrilled to showcase our pivot system in Tianjin.”
- Teletronics awarded $45M contract for Acquisition of V-22 Data Hardware
- General Electric awarded $143M contract for Procurement of 22 T408-GE-400 CH-53K helicopter engines
- Bell awarded patent for Tiltrotor aircraft having spherical bearing mounted pylon assemblies
- Honeywell International awarded patent for surveillance system using micro mobile drones and IP cameras
- North Island Hospital opens new campus
- Russian Helicopters Concluded the First Export Contract for the Supply of Mi-171А2
- 150th H145 delivered to HTM
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence 2017
- Iron Mountain awarded $7M contract for Foreign Military Sales for the Utility Helicopter Project Office.
- Safran celebrates 40 years in Brazil
- ASU Obtains NVIS Transport Canada STC on AS350
- Abu Dhabi Aviation expands Leonardo AW139 fleet
- New FAA Guidance for Electronic Flight Bags
- Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey Fleet Tops 400,000 Flight Hours
- S92 Helicopters Certified to Operate in Mexico
- Nova Scotia customer 4 orders Bell 407GXP
- Abu Dhabi Aviation sign new PWC support agreement
- Helicopters of Russia handed over Mi-28UBs to the Russian Defense Ministry
- Conklin & de Decker Release Aircraft Cost Evaluator 17.2
- V-22 Osprey readiness rate is 48%