Biggin Hill Airport’s London Heli Shuttle service, operated by Castle Air, is announcing it has grown its fleet to six AgustaWestland AW109 Grands.
Since its launch in December 2015, the London Heli Shuttle service has completed 2,500 helicopter transfers. At just six minutes, the heli shuttle affords passengers the fastest transfer to and from the centre of London.
Andy Patsalides, marketing manager at London Biggin Hill Airport, says: “We established our helicopter transfer following feedback that our clients wanted the fastest route to central London. It’s great to see the Castle Air fleet expanding and it’s clear from the popularity of the service that we continue to prove ourselves as the preferred business aviation gateway for London and the City.”
Editor note – From our observation, the available fleet is six aircraft. None are permanently assigned to this task.
- Life Link III medical director wins national award
- Four bidders for Polish attack helicopter order
- Helitech International Insight Seminar Speaker line-up revealed
- Bell to deliver B505s to Eagle Copters
- Plans Finalized for WAI Girls in Aviation Day
- REACH to place new H125 in Montana
- Terma install survivability kit on Dutch NH90 fleet
- Bristow Norway wins five year contracts for two S92s
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for New Tunnelton Helipad
- Helimission Approved to provide Services in Himachal Pradesh
- Rapides Regional Medical Centre awaits FAA Helipad Approval
- Sikorsky complete first year of S92 spares centre in Norway
- Malaysia celebrates 50 years service of S-61 fleet
- Eagle Copters Australasia to represent Dart Aerospace in Asia Pacific region
- Blue Hawaiian partners with ranch for new tour
- Boeing expect US Army to save $1 Billion by picking MH-139
- Unitech delivers new weapons pylon for US Army Black Hawks
- Alberta hospital helipad vandalised
- Travis County to sell UH-1 and replace EC145s
- Thai Aviation Services picks Skytrac for S76D and S92 fleet