Specialists from Indonesia visited JSC “150 ARZ” holding “Helicopters of Russia” (part of Rostekh State Corporation) for acceptance of two Mi-35P helicopters. The contract for the overhaul of the machines was signed in September 2016.
In accordance with the terms of the contract, repairs were carried out on the basis of JSC “150 ARZ” from November 2016 to August 2017. Representatives of the Indonesian delegation inspected the flight tests, inspected the helicopters and signed the necessary documents.
“We are pleased to announce the timely completion of the repair of helicopters for the Indonesian Land Forces.” Helicopters of Russia “Holding is always ready to provide repairs and maintenance of Russian-made equipment qualitatively and on time,” said Igor Chechikov, Deputy General Director for After-Sales Service of the Russian Helicopters holding company .
The first combat helicopters Mi-35P to Indonesia were delivered in September 2003. As part of the intergovernmental agreement, in September 2007, Indonesia ordered three more Mi-35P helicopters that were delivered in September 2010. The official ceremony of their transfer to the Indonesian army took place at Pondok Chaba Army Ground Base in Jakarta on October 20 of the same year.
- Life Link III medical director wins national award
- Four bidders for Polish attack helicopter order
- Helitech International Insight Seminar Speaker line-up revealed
- Bell to deliver B505s to Eagle Copters
- Plans Finalized for WAI Girls in Aviation Day
- REACH to place new H125 in Montana
- Terma install survivability kit on Dutch NH90 fleet
- Bristow Norway wins five year contracts for two S92s
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for New Tunnelton Helipad
- Helimission Approved to provide Services in Himachal Pradesh
- Rapides Regional Medical Centre awaits FAA Helipad Approval
- Sikorsky complete first year of S92 spares centre in Norway
- Malaysia celebrates 50 years service of S-61 fleet
- Eagle Copters Australasia to represent Dart Aerospace in Asia Pacific region
- Blue Hawaiian partners with ranch for new tour
- Boeing expect US Army to save $1 Billion by picking MH-139
- Unitech delivers new weapons pylon for US Army Black Hawks
- Alberta hospital helipad vandalised
- Travis County to sell UH-1 and replace EC145s
- Thai Aviation Services picks Skytrac for S76D and S92 fleet