Specialists from Indonesia visited JSC “150 ARZ” holding “Helicopters of Russia” (part of Rostekh State Corporation) for acceptance of two Mi-35P helicopters. The contract for the overhaul of the machines was signed in September 2016.
In accordance with the terms of the contract, repairs were carried out on the basis of JSC “150 ARZ” from November 2016 to August 2017. Representatives of the Indonesian delegation inspected the flight tests, inspected the helicopters and signed the necessary documents.
“We are pleased to announce the timely completion of the repair of helicopters for the Indonesian Land Forces.” Helicopters of Russia “Holding is always ready to provide repairs and maintenance of Russian-made equipment qualitatively and on time,” said Igor Chechikov, Deputy General Director for After-Sales Service of the Russian Helicopters holding company .
The first combat helicopters Mi-35P to Indonesia were delivered in September 2003. As part of the intergovernmental agreement, in September 2007, Indonesia ordered three more Mi-35P helicopters that were delivered in September 2010. The official ceremony of their transfer to the Indonesian army took place at Pondok Chaba Army Ground Base in Jakarta on October 20 of the same year.
- Boeing awarded $181M contract for Procurement of 156 CH-47F Chinook Helicopters
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- First H160 pre-assembled rear fuselage is plug and play ready
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- CAE launches CAE 700MR Series flight training device
- NH90 Sea Lion starts Qualification phase
- Airbus hands over Empire Test Pilot School H125 to QinetiQ
- MD Helicopters creates MDHI Flight Training Academy
- GVH awarded EASA STC for H135 Aeromedical System
- FAA approves all-glass cockpit for MD530F
- CNC Technologies selected to Deploy Airborne Mission Suites for Agency’s New Airbus H125
- Boeing Receives Contract for Four Special Operations Chinooks
- Bristow opens new SAR base at Lydd