Specialists from Indonesia visited JSC “150 ARZ” holding “Helicopters of Russia” (part of Rostekh State Corporation) for acceptance of two Mi-35P helicopters. The contract for the overhaul of the machines was signed in September 2016.
In accordance with the terms of the contract, repairs were carried out on the basis of JSC “150 ARZ” from November 2016 to August 2017. Representatives of the Indonesian delegation inspected the flight tests, inspected the helicopters and signed the necessary documents.
“We are pleased to announce the timely completion of the repair of helicopters for the Indonesian Land Forces.” Helicopters of Russia “Holding is always ready to provide repairs and maintenance of Russian-made equipment qualitatively and on time,” said Igor Chechikov, Deputy General Director for After-Sales Service of the Russian Helicopters holding company .
The first combat helicopters Mi-35P to Indonesia were delivered in September 2003. As part of the intergovernmental agreement, in September 2007, Indonesia ordered three more Mi-35P helicopters that were delivered in September 2010. The official ceremony of their transfer to the Indonesian army took place at Pondok Chaba Army Ground Base in Jakarta on October 20 of the same year.
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion
- Voom’s helicopter commuting service launches in Mexico City
- Leonardo boosts international growth
- PHI Announces Appointment of new Director to Board of Directors
- AAMS Board of Directors – Open Call for Region 1 Director
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Sloane Helicopters announced as new Penzance Heliport operator
- Enstrom 280FXs accepted by the Global Services and Solutions of Pakistan
- Airbus appoints new Distributor and Service Center in Turkey
- FX Helicopters Offers New Training Opportunities
- Dallas Airmotive celebrates two new Authorized Service Centers
- UNC helicopter now based at Nash UNC Health Care
- Program Executive Office for Aviation group is awarded