Specialists from Indonesia visited JSC “150 ARZ” holding “Helicopters of Russia” (part of Rostekh State Corporation) for acceptance of two Mi-35P helicopters. The contract for the overhaul of the machines was signed in September 2016.
In accordance with the terms of the contract, repairs were carried out on the basis of JSC “150 ARZ” from November 2016 to August 2017. Representatives of the Indonesian delegation inspected the flight tests, inspected the helicopters and signed the necessary documents.
“We are pleased to announce the timely completion of the repair of helicopters for the Indonesian Land Forces.” Helicopters of Russia “Holding is always ready to provide repairs and maintenance of Russian-made equipment qualitatively and on time,” said Igor Chechikov, Deputy General Director for After-Sales Service of the Russian Helicopters holding company .
The first combat helicopters Mi-35P to Indonesia were delivered in September 2003. As part of the intergovernmental agreement, in September 2007, Indonesia ordered three more Mi-35P helicopters that were delivered in September 2010. The official ceremony of their transfer to the Indonesian army took place at Pondok Chaba Army Ground Base in Jakarta on October 20 of the same year.
- Sikorsky awarded $19M contract for MH-60R Modification
- Falcon looks at expansion by exhibiting at first Kuwait Aviation Show
- Sundance Helicopters launches new Romantic flight packages
- Falcon Aviation Services wins Kuwait offshore contract
- Kong awarded patent for suspended load stabilisation system
- Airbus awarded patent for method of determining Helicopter ground speed
- HAL and Safran to set up engine facility in Goa
- First AW169 operational in Nordics goes live with Babcock
- Coroner cites need for better Police Helicopter in Western Australia
- New AW109 and AW139 service centre at Milan Linate Airport
- UK – Salford Royal Hospital to add helipad
- Haines Assembly backtracks on new heliski area
- Maverick Helicopters Expands Hawaiian Operations to Kauai
- Modernized Ka-27M enters service with Baltic Fleet
- Russian Air Force prepares for Ansat-U training from March
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance Wins National Award
- AECOM awarded $442 Million Fort Rucker training contract
- Panama receives two more AW139s
- Bristow Announces Fiscal Year 2018 Third Quarter Earnings
- Cornwall Air Ambulance flies 670 missions with two MD902s in 2017