It’s now less than two weeks to go until the 16th September, when we’ll be over in Germany exhibiting with Pilot Careers Live at the Maritim ProArte Hotel in Berlin! We’re looking forward to meeting prospective trainee pilots from all over Europe and hope to be able to give an insight into the training and career opportunities available in the United Kingdom.
Helicentre Aviation’s U.K. headquarters already boasts a very international atmosphere, currently employing two homegrown Flight Instructors from the Netherlands and Belgium, who chose to train with Helicentre right the way through from zero to instructor specifically for the career opportunities.
Jop and Rida have both had the chance to build plenty of hours flying a range of helicopter types and teaching people to fly and both agree it doesn’t feel like a real job! Many other previous students who have come from all parts of Europe and even further afield have qualified as professional pilots and are working in the industry worldwide.
With FREE admission into the event when you use code HELI17 at the time of booking your tickets, you could be on your way to a brand new career before you know it!
- Airbus to deliver New Zealand’s first HEMS-configured H145s
- Airbus Delivers Upgraded Night Vision to UK police
- Leonardo awarded contract for 22 of the new AW169M
- Bell partners with EPS for eVTOL energy storage
- RSAF Celebrates 20 Years of Training in Oakey
- Washington Redskins owner Dan Snyder buys an AW169
- UK AAIB Bulletin – November 2018
- CEO retires as Bristow announce acquisition of Columbia Helicopters
- CHC adds apprentice engineers in UK
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance appoints new Trustees
- Vision for the future of General Aviation
- Speculative Scottish windfarm heliport plans approved
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-172
- Genaire expands fuel cell repair capabilities to include Bell 412 and 214
- Russian Helicopters successfully tests Ansat
- IHST: Making Life & Death Decisions: A Case Study of a Fatal Helicopter Accident
- STARS wins international competition
- Leonardo sells 15 AW139s into China, with 160 to follow
- APSA seeks nominees for Board of Directors
- China and Russia ready to sign on heavy-lift helicopter