It’s now less than two weeks to go until the 16th September, when we’ll be over in Germany exhibiting with Pilot Careers Live at the Maritim ProArte Hotel in Berlin! We’re looking forward to meeting prospective trainee pilots from all over Europe and hope to be able to give an insight into the training and career opportunities available in the United Kingdom.
Helicentre Aviation’s U.K. headquarters already boasts a very international atmosphere, currently employing two homegrown Flight Instructors from the Netherlands and Belgium, who chose to train with Helicentre right the way through from zero to instructor specifically for the career opportunities.
Jop and Rida have both had the chance to build plenty of hours flying a range of helicopter types and teaching people to fly and both agree it doesn’t feel like a real job! Many other previous students who have come from all parts of Europe and even further afield have qualified as professional pilots and are working in the industry worldwide.
With FREE admission into the event when you use code HELI17 at the time of booking your tickets, you could be on your way to a brand new career before you know it!
- Teletronics awarded $45M contract for Acquisition of V-22 Data Hardware
- General Electric awarded $143M contract for Procurement of 22 T408-GE-400 CH-53K helicopter engines
- Bell awarded patent for Tiltrotor aircraft having spherical bearing mounted pylon assemblies
- Honeywell International awarded patent for surveillance system using micro mobile drones and IP cameras
- North Island Hospital opens new campus
- Russian Helicopters Concluded the First Export Contract for the Supply of Mi-171А2
- 150th H145 delivered to HTM
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence 2017
- Iron Mountain awarded $7M contract for Foreign Military Sales for the Utility Helicopter Project Office.
- Safran celebrates 40 years in Brazil
- ASU Obtains NVIS Transport Canada STC on AS350
- Abu Dhabi Aviation expands Leonardo AW139 fleet
- New FAA Guidance for Electronic Flight Bags
- Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey Fleet Tops 400,000 Flight Hours
- S92 Helicopters Certified to Operate in Mexico
- Nova Scotia customer 4 orders Bell 407GXP
- Abu Dhabi Aviation sign new PWC support agreement
- Helicopters of Russia handed over Mi-28UBs to the Russian Defense Ministry
- Conklin & de Decker Release Aircraft Cost Evaluator 17.2
- V-22 Osprey readiness rate is 48%