Able Aerospace Services, a subsidiary of Textron Aviation Inc., a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, has announced the addition of repair and overhaul services for the Bell 429, a helicopter with features that support the mission of Emergency Medical Services (EMS) and related public service operators.
“We pride ourselves on working at the speed of the customer, and that requires our team to remain at the front of helicopter technology,” said Able Aerospace Services General Manager Gabriel Massey. “The addition of Bell 429 CR&O capabilities is an example of that commitment. It’s something we are excited to roll out to a market of modernday aircraft owners.”
Able’s new capabilities include the repair and overhaul of all Bell 429 higher assemblies, inclusive of transmission, main rotor hub and tail rotor gearbox. The company will continue to expand its Bell 429 offerings as demand for aftermarket support grows.
As a Bell Certified Service Center, Able offers more than 10,000 FAA-approved repairs and overhauls, a massive rotable exchange inventory, and extensive on-site specialized services that allow the company to complete 98 percent of all jobs on site.
“The objective for our new Bell 429 capabilities is the same that we’ve had across our history – which is to provide smart solutions that help operators of all types to affordably maintain their aircraft for reliable performance,” said Massey.
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- CAE launches CAE 700MR Series flight training device
- NH90 Sea Lion starts Qualification phase
- Airbus hands over Empire Test Pilot School H125 to QinetiQ
- MD Helicopters creates MDHI Flight Training Academy
- GVH awarded EASA STC for H135 Aeromedical System
- FAA approves all-glass cockpit for MD530F
- CNC Technologies selected to Deploy Airborne Mission Suites for Agency’s New Airbus H125
- Boeing Receives Contract for Four Special Operations Chinooks
- Bristow opens new SAR base at Lydd
- MD takes Hamilton County Sheriff MD530F to APSCON
- GVH selected to design hoist light for Boeing
- Metro delivers H125 to Broward County
- Safran Appoints Executive Vice-President of Engineering
- Boeing awarded $18M contract for MH-47G Block 11 Part Procurement
- Russian Helicopters transfers repaired Mi-17s to Laos
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx to NYC Department of Environmental Protection Police