Able Aerospace Services, a subsidiary of Textron Aviation Inc., a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, has announced the addition of repair and overhaul services for the Bell 429, a helicopter with features that support the mission of Emergency Medical Services (EMS) and related public service operators.
“We pride ourselves on working at the speed of the customer, and that requires our team to remain at the front of helicopter technology,” said Able Aerospace Services General Manager Gabriel Massey. “The addition of Bell 429 CR&O capabilities is an example of that commitment. It’s something we are excited to roll out to a market of modernday aircraft owners.”
Able’s new capabilities include the repair and overhaul of all Bell 429 higher assemblies, inclusive of transmission, main rotor hub and tail rotor gearbox. The company will continue to expand its Bell 429 offerings as demand for aftermarket support grows.
As a Bell Certified Service Center, Able offers more than 10,000 FAA-approved repairs and overhauls, a massive rotable exchange inventory, and extensive on-site specialized services that allow the company to complete 98 percent of all jobs on site.
“The objective for our new Bell 429 capabilities is the same that we’ve had across our history – which is to provide smart solutions that help operators of all types to affordably maintain their aircraft for reliable performance,” said Massey.
- Heli-One to Install Search and Rescue Cabin Configuration for H225s
- Waypoint Leasing Increases Customer Count
- DynCorp Awarded $152M Contract for TH-57 Support Services
- HeliGroup launches world-first Airbus ACH135 Helionix for charter operations
- Rotortrade paves the way for greater value in the pre-owned helicopter market
- StandardAero renews Air Methods AS350 and EC130 Components contract
- EASA starts process for certification of small VTOL aircraft
- Deadline Approaches for 2019 WAI Scholarships
- Heli-One Announces AW169 EMS Modification Case Study
- Bell attended the VR/AR Global Summit in Vancouver
- Helibras delivers the 33º H225M to Brazilian Army
- Helicentre purchases two simulators
- Airbus Turns to RepRap x400 3D Printer
- Heli-One Develops End-User Oriented Solutions
- Coptersafety to provide EASA Maintenance Check Flight simulator course
- HCare services at Helitech 2018
- Lider receives two new H135s
- Airbus details NBAA display
- Airbus delivers new H125 to Newfoundland
- Kopter SH09 displayed in new customer livery at Helitech 2018