Airbus Helicopters will highlight its wide range of products and services at this year’s China Helicopter Exposition, from 14th to 17th September in Tianjin. The company will also be celebrating the 50th anniversary of its presence in China.
Visitors will be able to take a closer look on the Airbus Helicopters stand at China’s very first Helicopter Emergency Medical Services (HEMS) configured H135, operated by Beijing 999 Emergency Rescue Centre, and a HEMS configured H130 operated by Shandong MIT Group. Several Chinese-operated H125, a member of the renowned Ecureuil family and the reference in the light single market in China, will also be on display during the show. At the end of 2016, the in-service Ecureuil fleet reached 100 in China, becoming the largest fleet of a single helicopter type in the country.
Show-visitors will also have an opportunity to try out the interactive H160 virtual experience to learn more about the H160’s multiple configurations and performances.
The Airbus Helicopters’ show display also includes an HCare counter presenting the company’s commitment to supporting customers in every aspect, including training, maintenance, technical support, fleet management, and mission preparation.
This year also marks the 50th anniversary of Airbus Helicopters’ presence in China. The long-lasting relationship of Airbus Helicopters in the country first began in 1967 with the sale of the Alouette III, followed by several cooperation agreements for the AS365 Dauphin, H120 Colibri, H175/AC352 helicopters joint production, and an H135 final assembly line in Qingdao.
Airbus Helicopters the leader in the Chinese civil and para-public market, with a 40% market share and about 260 helicopters sold across the country. For the first time in 2016, China became the company’s largest civil market in terms of annual booking.
Be sure to come visit the Airbus Helicopters stand in Hall 1, booth C501.
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion
- Voom’s helicopter commuting service launches in Mexico City
- Leonardo boosts international growth
- PHI Announces Appointment of new Director to Board of Directors
- AAMS Board of Directors – Open Call for Region 1 Director
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Sloane Helicopters announced as new Penzance Heliport operator
- Enstrom 280FXs accepted by the Global Services and Solutions of Pakistan
- Airbus appoints new Distributor and Service Center in Turkey
- FX Helicopters Offers New Training Opportunities
- Dallas Airmotive celebrates two new Authorized Service Centers
- UNC helicopter now based at Nash UNC Health Care
- Program Executive Office for Aviation group is awarded