S.A.F.E Structure Designs, a global leader in the design, engineering and manufacturing of ergonomic safety first OSHA compliant aircraft maintenance stands, fall protection platforms, hangar equipment, portable field equipment and specialty tooling, announced that it has been awarded the contract to design, engineer, and manufacture custom maintenance platforms for the United States Coast Guard’s fleet of MH-65’s in Elizabeth City, NC.
S.A.F.E. Structure has a long standing relationship with the USCG and consistently delivers top quality maintenance stands and hangar equipment that optimize safety, efficiency, and ergonomics for their mechanics. After working alongside Elizabeth City Coast Guard mechanics and safety team for more than a year on the design process to address their needs and challenges, S.A.F.E. finalized the engineering and begin manufacturing maintenance stands that will be used in the composite shop for mechanics working on the skin of the aircraft.
“We value the importance of the United States Coast Guard because they play a key role in helping our country in catastrophic situations of survival,” states Johnny Buscema, president and CEO of S.A.F.E. “By providing the Coast Guard with the proper tools and equipment, Coast Guard mechanics are able to maintain their aircrafts at the highest level of safety and efficiently. S.A.F.E. is an extension of that protection that the USCG is giving, and we are honored to be a part of such an important responsibility.”
- Teletronics awarded $45M contract for Acquisition of V-22 Data Hardware
- General Electric awarded $143M contract for Procurement of 22 T408-GE-400 CH-53K helicopter engines
- Bell awarded patent for Tiltrotor aircraft having spherical bearing mounted pylon assemblies
- Honeywell International awarded patent for surveillance system using micro mobile drones and IP cameras
- North Island Hospital opens new campus
- Russian Helicopters Concluded the First Export Contract for the Supply of Mi-171А2
- 150th H145 delivered to HTM
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence 2017
- Iron Mountain awarded $7M contract for Foreign Military Sales for the Utility Helicopter Project Office.
- Safran celebrates 40 years in Brazil
- ASU Obtains NVIS Transport Canada STC on AS350
- Abu Dhabi Aviation expands Leonardo AW139 fleet
- New FAA Guidance for Electronic Flight Bags
- Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey Fleet Tops 400,000 Flight Hours
- S92 Helicopters Certified to Operate in Mexico
- Nova Scotia customer orders Bell 407GXP
- Abu Dhabi Aviation sign new PWC support agreement
- Helicopters of Russia handed over Mi-28UBs to the Russian Defense Ministry
- Conklin & de Decker Release Aircraft Cost Evaluator 17.2
- V-22 Osprey readiness rate is 48%