We will be awarding two full Scholarships: a Commercial Pilot (CPL(H)) Scholarship, with a value of £55k, and a Flight Instructor (FI(H)) Scholarship, worth £19k, to successful applicants, giving budding pilots the opportunity to fast-track their way onto the career ladder.
The CPL(H) Scholarship will include a total of up to 145 hours flight time in a Guimbal Cabri G2 and will cover the entire cost of:
- all post-PPL(H) hour building (including the chance to fly some hours at our Winter Haven base in sunny Florida, USA where our previous three Scholarship winners spent some time in the UK winter months)
- the ATPL(H) theoretical knowledge course
- the complete CPL(H) modular flying course
The FI(H) Scholarship will pay for the complete 30-hour Flight Instructor course and we will reward the winner with a full-time Flight Instructor position with us upon completion. Our Scholarship programme (which was created to meet the ever-growing demand for helicopter pilots) has been extremely successful since its launch in 2012, providing winners with much-needed funding in order to complete their professional training.
Anyone wishing to apply for either of these incredible scholarship opportunities should ensure they have submitted their application and enrolled on our Private Pilot’s Licence (H) course before 31stDecember 2017. To be considered, applicants must complete their PPL(H) course by Sunday 30thSeptember 2018.
Our Scholarship programme has proven to be the biggest single investment in the future of our industry that we as a company have made and we are extremely proud of the quality of talent we have discovered and developed thanks to our Scholarship programme. Prospective applicants can register their interest in the 2018 Scholarship programme, as well as find entry criteria and the online application form here.
- Teletronics awarded $45M contract for Acquisition of V-22 Data Hardware
- General Electric awarded $143M contract for Procurement of 22 T408-GE-400 CH-53K helicopter engines
- Bell awarded patent for Tiltrotor aircraft having spherical bearing mounted pylon assemblies
- Honeywell International awarded patent for surveillance system using micro mobile drones and IP cameras
- North Island Hospital opens new campus
- Russian Helicopters Concluded the First Export Contract for the Supply of Mi-171А2
- 150th H145 delivered to HTM
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence 2017
- Iron Mountain awarded $7M contract for Foreign Military Sales for the Utility Helicopter Project Office.
- Safran celebrates 40 years in Brazil
- ASU Obtains NVIS Transport Canada STC on AS350
- Abu Dhabi Aviation expands Leonardo AW139 fleet
- New FAA Guidance for Electronic Flight Bags
- Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey Fleet Tops 400,000 Flight Hours
- S92 Helicopters Certified to Operate in Mexico
- Nova Scotia customer orders Bell 407GXP
- Abu Dhabi Aviation sign new PWC support agreement
- Helicopters of Russia handed over Mi-28UBs to the Russian Defense Ministry
- Conklin & de Decker Release Aircraft Cost Evaluator 17.2
- V-22 Osprey readiness rate is 48%