We will be awarding two full Scholarships: a Commercial Pilot (CPL(H)) Scholarship, with a value of £55k, and a Flight Instructor (FI(H)) Scholarship, worth £19k, to successful applicants, giving budding pilots the opportunity to fast-track their way onto the career ladder.
The CPL(H) Scholarship will include a total of up to 145 hours flight time in a Guimbal Cabri G2 and will cover the entire cost of:
- all post-PPL(H) hour building (including the chance to fly some hours at our Winter Haven base in sunny Florida, USA where our previous three Scholarship winners spent some time in the UK winter months)
- the ATPL(H) theoretical knowledge course
- the complete CPL(H) modular flying course
The FI(H) Scholarship will pay for the complete 30-hour Flight Instructor course and we will reward the winner with a full-time Flight Instructor position with us upon completion. Our Scholarship programme (which was created to meet the ever-growing demand for helicopter pilots) has been extremely successful since its launch in 2012, providing winners with much-needed funding in order to complete their professional training.
Anyone wishing to apply for either of these incredible scholarship opportunities should ensure they have submitted their application and enrolled on our Private Pilot’s Licence (H) course before 31stDecember 2017. To be considered, applicants must complete their PPL(H) course by Sunday 30thSeptember 2018.
Our Scholarship programme has proven to be the biggest single investment in the future of our industry that we as a company have made and we are extremely proud of the quality of talent we have discovered and developed thanks to our Scholarship programme. Prospective applicants can register their interest in the 2018 Scholarship programme, as well as find entry criteria and the online application form here.
- Sikorsky awarded $10M contract for MH-60 Analysis
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance cleared of Novichok contamination
- Airbus renews partnership with USP of São Carlos
- Saab Receives Order for Self-Protection Systems
- Thai Aviation Services S-76D Fleet Achieves 10,000 Flight Hours
- AAMS Statement in Response to NASEMSO “Borders in the Sky”
- Helibras highlights 40 years of leadership
- HeliOffshore SIP Delivers the Data to Make the Frontline Safer
- New modern helipad construction completed at Rasuwa
- Boeing being sued over December 2016 Apache accident
- Germany expecting delay in CH-53G replacement tender
- ICON Aviation appointed an official distributor for the AW109 Trekker in Brazil
- Pratt & Whitney adds third maintenance facility in Brazil
- MBA adds helicopter values on RedBook platform
- UAE operator EDIC Horizon orders Bell 429 simulator
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2018
- Diplomatic row jeopardizes $1.5B helicopter deal between Turkey and Pakistan
- Bell awarded $11M Contract for Helicopter Yoke Assemblies
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Cooper 2 joins life-saving Air Medical Transport Service