Russian Helicopter holding company (part of Rostec State Corporation) will showcase new helicopters for civil purposes at the international exhibition of the helicopter industry, China Helicopter Expo – 2017, which will be held from September 14 to 17 in Tianjin (China).
The company’s display includes models of Mi-171A2 helicopter and light Ansat helicopter in multipurpose and business versions.
This year, representatives of Russian Helicopters plan to hold meetings with leading helicopter operators from China and Asia-Pacific region. On these meetings, it is planned to discuss implementation of existing agreements and prospects for new deliveries.
“Russian Helicopters proved to be a serious partner, offering modern and reliable equipment. We see a growing interest to the company’s production from the Chinese operators and hope to sign a number of new agreements at the exhibition. Russian helicopters demonstrate high performance, are dependable, can be used in wide temperature range and adverse climatic conditions, and therefore are widely used in China to rescue people and extinguish fires,” said Deputy CEO of Russian Helicopters for marketing and business development Aleksandr Shcherbinin.
China is an active operator of Russian Helicopters’ production. The most popular helicopters are Mi-8/17, the country’s fleet of which has about 400 aircraft. Companies from China also actively buy Ka-32A11BC.
Russian Helicopters offers Chinese customers not only modern technology but also new forms of cooperation, for example, sales through official dealers. In addition, the company offers extended guaranty on helicopter equipment, and enhanced support for operators.
- Sikorsky Awarded $58M Contract for CH-53K Repair
- Royal Thai Air Force expands fleet
- Bell enters Southern African market
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 30