Russian Helicopter holding company (part of Rostec State Corporation) will showcase new helicopters for civil purposes at the international exhibition of the helicopter industry, China Helicopter Expo – 2017, which will be held from September 14 to 17 in Tianjin (China).
The company’s display includes models of Mi-171A2 helicopter and light Ansat helicopter in multipurpose and business versions.
This year, representatives of Russian Helicopters plan to hold meetings with leading helicopter operators from China and Asia-Pacific region. On these meetings, it is planned to discuss implementation of existing agreements and prospects for new deliveries.
“Russian Helicopters proved to be a serious partner, offering modern and reliable equipment. We see a growing interest to the company’s production from the Chinese operators and hope to sign a number of new agreements at the exhibition. Russian helicopters demonstrate high performance, are dependable, can be used in wide temperature range and adverse climatic conditions, and therefore are widely used in China to rescue people and extinguish fires,” said Deputy CEO of Russian Helicopters for marketing and business development Aleksandr Shcherbinin.
China is an active operator of Russian Helicopters’ production. The most popular helicopters are Mi-8/17, the country’s fleet of which has about 400 aircraft. Companies from China also actively buy Ka-32A11BC.
Russian Helicopters offers Chinese customers not only modern technology but also new forms of cooperation, for example, sales through official dealers. In addition, the company offers extended guaranty on helicopter equipment, and enhanced support for operators.
- Rampart Helicopter Services aims to correct Colorado zoning violation
- Helipad Ceremony for Essentia Health-St. Mary’s Foundation
- Oceania Aviation appointed distributor for H125 maximum view kit
- Air Ambulance Chief Executive receives top honour
- WomenVenture Begins its Second Decade
- HAI expresses concerns about Ligado proposal
- South Carolina NG to help secure Mexican border
- Donaldson to develop AW169 IBF for Leonardo
- ASESA Selects Able as Exclusive Provider
- Meron Awarded Patent for Helicopter Transmission Test Rigs
- Macro Industries awarded $20M contract for V-22 single floor spares
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s
- PHI Announces Offering of Senior Secured Notes Due 2023
- HeliOffshore Consults Flight Instructors and Examiners
- Prabhu added two new Robinson R66 to its fleet; chopper arrives Birgunj Custom
- Fishtail Air gets new official name ‘Summit Helicopters’
- PHI Announces Cash Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation
- NBAA Requests Guidance on Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- HeliOffshore – HUMS Best Practice Guidelines
- Bristol Sycamore Flies Home After 60 Years