Russian Helicopter holding company (part of Rostec State Corporation) will showcase new helicopters for civil purposes at the international exhibition of the helicopter industry, China Helicopter Expo – 2017, which will be held from September 14 to 17 in Tianjin (China).
The company’s display includes models of Mi-171A2 helicopter and light Ansat helicopter in multipurpose and business versions.
This year, representatives of Russian Helicopters plan to hold meetings with leading helicopter operators from China and Asia-Pacific region. On these meetings, it is planned to discuss implementation of existing agreements and prospects for new deliveries.
“Russian Helicopters proved to be a serious partner, offering modern and reliable equipment. We see a growing interest to the company’s production from the Chinese operators and hope to sign a number of new agreements at the exhibition. Russian helicopters demonstrate high performance, are dependable, can be used in wide temperature range and adverse climatic conditions, and therefore are widely used in China to rescue people and extinguish fires,” said Deputy CEO of Russian Helicopters for marketing and business development Aleksandr Shcherbinin.
China is an active operator of Russian Helicopters’ production. The most popular helicopters are Mi-8/17, the country’s fleet of which has about 400 aircraft. Companies from China also actively buy Ka-32A11BC.
Russian Helicopters offers Chinese customers not only modern technology but also new forms of cooperation, for example, sales through official dealers. In addition, the company offers extended guaranty on helicopter equipment, and enhanced support for operators.
- SAFE Structure to launch combined turbine stand and container
- Possible Foreign US Military Sale to Sweden of Patriot Configuration-3
- Blue Sky Network at HAI Heli-Expo 2018
- Foreign US Military Sale to Kuwait of King Air 350ER
- Twirly Birds Announce the 2018 Les Morris Award Recipient
- Precision and Honeywell sign agreement
- Marines’ Self-Flying Helicopter Kit a Finalist for Top Aviation Award
- Garmin® introduces the G500H TXi
- ITT Enidine Announces New Flight-Critical Components
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Membership Manager
- Bell Helicopter Rebrands
- EASA publishes the first Opinion on safe drone operations
- Robinson Introduces Two Garmin G500H TXi Displays
- Pilot Recruitment: The HeliSpeed ‘Gig Economy’
- Bristow Group Announces Private Offering
- EASA approves Kopter as Design Organisation
- Airbus H160 arrives in US for Heli-Expo and sales tour
- Swiss Air Ambulance helped 29 patients per day throughout 2017
- Twirly Birds Announce Annual Meeting in Las Vegas
- First Sikorsky Combat Rescue Helicopter Enters Final Assembly