Russian Helicopter holding company (part of Rostec State Corporation) will showcase new helicopters for civil purposes at the international exhibition of the helicopter industry, China Helicopter Expo – 2017, which will be held from September 14 to 17 in Tianjin (China).
The company’s display includes models of Mi-171A2 helicopter and light Ansat helicopter in multipurpose and business versions.
This year, representatives of Russian Helicopters plan to hold meetings with leading helicopter operators from China and Asia-Pacific region. On these meetings, it is planned to discuss implementation of existing agreements and prospects for new deliveries.
“Russian Helicopters proved to be a serious partner, offering modern and reliable equipment. We see a growing interest to the company’s production from the Chinese operators and hope to sign a number of new agreements at the exhibition. Russian helicopters demonstrate high performance, are dependable, can be used in wide temperature range and adverse climatic conditions, and therefore are widely used in China to rescue people and extinguish fires,” said Deputy CEO of Russian Helicopters for marketing and business development Aleksandr Shcherbinin.
China is an active operator of Russian Helicopters’ production. The most popular helicopters are Mi-8/17, the country’s fleet of which has about 400 aircraft. Companies from China also actively buy Ka-32A11BC.
Russian Helicopters offers Chinese customers not only modern technology but also new forms of cooperation, for example, sales through official dealers. In addition, the company offers extended guaranty on helicopter equipment, and enhanced support for operators.
- IBAC Welcomes the African Business Aviation Association
- Evolux partners with IEX Helicopters in Southern California
- Garmin delivers one-millionth certified avionics product
- CoxHealth adds second MD Explorer
- EFW awarded $8M contract for V-22 integrated avionics processors
- UTair Helicopter Services launches electronic flight bags
- Police Scotland to support EC135 with two drones
- HAI suggest ten reasons to attend Heli-Expo 2018
- Collier County Florida buys firefighter UH-1
- Leonardo delivers first Norwegian SAR AW101
- AVIC AC312E completes altitude test flights
- Airwork delists following Chinese buyout
- Helipad opens on Skye in Scotland
- Simhawk Adds Direct Buyer and Seller Chat Functionality to its Platform
- Croatian Kiowas perform first group live firing
- HAI and AHS co-host quiet flying seminar
- Helicopter Museum recognised for education value
- Era Helicopters writes off $117M from EC225 fleet
- Australian association AHIA appoints new CEO
- JSSI Appoints Specialist to Focus on Expanding Parts and Consulting Services