Thai Aviation Services (TAS) has selected SKYTRAC Systems for consolidated flight exceedance alerts, EFB document automation, automated flight following and air-to-ground voice communication.
The Thai Aviation Services fleet of S76D and S92 helicopters will be fitted with SKYTRAC’s ISAT-200A hardware – a multifunctional data acquisition unit and transceiver with advanced onboard processing and server capabilities.
The ISAT-200A has the ability to analyse over 80 aircraft parameters in real-time onboard the aircraft. The unit simultaneously populates custom cockpit forms, tracks high resolution flight positions, enables cockpit calls and texts, and sends automated air-to-ground notifications at the moment an exceedance is recorded.
“Upgrading to the SKYTRAC solution has allowed us to address multiple operational requirements through a single hardware and software solution,” said Thai Aviation Services Managing Director Suwanawat Koeworakul. “SKYTRAC gives us more than basic flight following. Their automated real-time notifications and EFB solutions will help us streamline procedures, respond to incidents efficiently and enhance our overall safety management initiatives. We also value SKYTRAC’s implementation support and responsive customer service. These were all key considerations when we evaluated our options.”
“Thai Aviation Services supports a diverse mix of Oil & Gas, EMS and other charter operations. Our goal was to deliver an all-in-one real-time data management and communications solution to assist them across the board. We’re proud that our ISAT-200A technology with SkyWeb software has once again been selected by a leading operator to drive real-time awareness, enhance operational safety and streamline post-flight procedures,” said SKYTRAC VP Sales Jan van der Heul.
- Composite Helicopters Awarded Patent for Monocoque Helicopter Fuselage With Integral Tail Boom
- Airbus presents latest innovations at the 2018 ILA Berlin Air Show
- Donaldson IBFs approved for installation on H125
- Canada Certifies Increased Gross Weight for S-92
- Helisota and ASA signs cooperation agreement
- Waypoint Leases H135s to ALT
- New Executive Vice President of PRISM appointed
- HELP to fund new DIFFS at Manchester University Hospitals
- StandardAero Celebrates First Anniversary as GE T700 Authorized MRO Provider
- Japan Coast Guard orders one more H225
- Air Alderney prepares for EC155 scheduled services
- First Bell 505 delivered to Mexico
- EASA certifies Safran Arriel 2H on Avicopter AC312E
- EASA Management Board re-elects Executive Director
- VR-Technologies of Russian Helicopters start tests of VRT300 UAV
- AHS Rebrands as “The Vertical Flight Society”
- Rostec to create VRT500 prototype by the end of 2019
- Safran Ardiden 3C obtains EASA type certification
- Virginia State Police Honour Late Trooper
- Mexico – MH-60R Multi-Mission Helicopters