Thai Aviation Services (TAS) has selected SKYTRAC Systems for consolidated flight exceedance alerts, EFB document automation, automated flight following and air-to-ground voice communication.
The Thai Aviation Services fleet of S76D and S92 helicopters will be fitted with SKYTRAC’s ISAT-200A hardware – a multifunctional data acquisition unit and transceiver with advanced onboard processing and server capabilities.
The ISAT-200A has the ability to analyse over 80 aircraft parameters in real-time onboard the aircraft. The unit simultaneously populates custom cockpit forms, tracks high resolution flight positions, enables cockpit calls and texts, and sends automated air-to-ground notifications at the moment an exceedance is recorded.
“Upgrading to the SKYTRAC solution has allowed us to address multiple operational requirements through a single hardware and software solution,” said Thai Aviation Services Managing Director Suwanawat Koeworakul. “SKYTRAC gives us more than basic flight following. Their automated real-time notifications and EFB solutions will help us streamline procedures, respond to incidents efficiently and enhance our overall safety management initiatives. We also value SKYTRAC’s implementation support and responsive customer service. These were all key considerations when we evaluated our options.”
“Thai Aviation Services supports a diverse mix of Oil & Gas, EMS and other charter operations. Our goal was to deliver an all-in-one real-time data management and communications solution to assist them across the board. We’re proud that our ISAT-200A technology with SkyWeb software has once again been selected by a leading operator to drive real-time awareness, enhance operational safety and streamline post-flight procedures,” said SKYTRAC VP Sales Jan van der Heul.
- Bell awarded patent for tiltrotor aircraft having pillow block mounted pylon assemblies
- Boeing awarded patent for noise reducing profile for rotor blade tracking wedges
- RJ Helicopter awarded patent for deflection cone in a reaction drive helicopter
- Airbus reports on 2017 orders and deliveries
- CAMTS clarifies Lift-Off time definition
- Milestone leases eight AW139s to China EMS operator
- Gozo Air Ambulance makes 57 flights in first year
- Robinson receives R66 big sales boost
- Drone Delivery Canada Commences Testing on Raven X1400
- Héli-Union increases it’s AW139 fleet
- CHC starts $6M Aberdeen redevelopment
- Bell-Boeing awarded $35M contract for V-22 Support
- Life Link III launches OneLink mobile app
- Great North Air Ambulance plans to upgrade Cumbrian airbase
- Lincs and Notts Air Ambulance to go 24×7
- Sikorsky awarded $19M contract for MH-60R Modification
- Falcon looks at expansion by exhibiting at first Kuwait Aviation Show
- Sundance Helicopters launches new Romantic flight packages
- Falcon Aviation Services wins Kuwait offshore contract
- Kong awarded patent for suspended load stabilisation system