Thai Aviation Services (TAS) has selected SKYTRAC Systems for consolidated flight exceedance alerts, EFB document automation, automated flight following and air-to-ground voice communication.
The Thai Aviation Services fleet of S76D and S92 helicopters will be fitted with SKYTRAC’s ISAT-200A hardware – a multifunctional data acquisition unit and transceiver with advanced onboard processing and server capabilities.
The ISAT-200A has the ability to analyse over 80 aircraft parameters in real-time onboard the aircraft. The unit simultaneously populates custom cockpit forms, tracks high resolution flight positions, enables cockpit calls and texts, and sends automated air-to-ground notifications at the moment an exceedance is recorded.
“Upgrading to the SKYTRAC solution has allowed us to address multiple operational requirements through a single hardware and software solution,” said Thai Aviation Services Managing Director Suwanawat Koeworakul. “SKYTRAC gives us more than basic flight following. Their automated real-time notifications and EFB solutions will help us streamline procedures, respond to incidents efficiently and enhance our overall safety management initiatives. We also value SKYTRAC’s implementation support and responsive customer service. These were all key considerations when we evaluated our options.”
“Thai Aviation Services supports a diverse mix of Oil & Gas, EMS and other charter operations. Our goal was to deliver an all-in-one real-time data management and communications solution to assist them across the board. We’re proud that our ISAT-200A technology with SkyWeb software has once again been selected by a leading operator to drive real-time awareness, enhance operational safety and streamline post-flight procedures,” said SKYTRAC VP Sales Jan van der Heul.
- Teletronics awarded $45M contract for Acquisition of V-22 Data Hardware
- General Electric awarded $143M contract for Procurement of 22 T408-GE-400 CH-53K helicopter engines
- Bell awarded patent for Tiltrotor aircraft having spherical bearing mounted pylon assemblies
- Honeywell International awarded patent for surveillance system using micro mobile drones and IP cameras
- North Island Hospital opens new campus
- Russian Helicopters Concluded the First Export Contract for the Supply of Mi-171А2
- 150th H145 delivered to HTM
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence 2017
- Iron Mountain awarded $7M contract for Foreign Military Sales for the Utility Helicopter Project Office.
- Safran celebrates 40 years in Brazil
- ASU Obtains NVIS Transport Canada STC on AS350
- Abu Dhabi Aviation expands Leonardo AW139 fleet
- New FAA Guidance for Electronic Flight Bags
- Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey Fleet Tops 400,000 Flight Hours
- S92 Helicopters Certified to Operate in Mexico
- Nova Scotia customer orders Bell 407GXP
- Abu Dhabi Aviation sign new PWC support agreement
- Helicopters of Russia handed over Mi-28UBs to the Russian Defense Ministry
- Conklin & de Decker Release Aircraft Cost Evaluator 17.2
- V-22 Osprey readiness rate is 48%