The team at Eagle Australasia are proud to represent DART Aerospace as an Approved Maintenance Centre (AMC) in the Asia Pacific region. With 30 years’ experience in the aerospace industry, DART strives for world leadership in the design, engineering, development and manufacture of helicopter accessories. Eagle is pleased to provide access to DART’s impressive portfolio of aftermarket products, accessories, spare parts and tools for small and medium sized helicopter operators across Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and surrounding countries.
Alain Madore, DART’s Vice President of Commercial Operations and Aftermarket, said of the partnership, “These highly trained and qualified AMC partners in Australasia can now offer the best parts and maintenance solutions available without having to go through an additional distribution layer, at a significant cost saving to their customers”.
Grant Boyter, Eagle Australasia’s CEO, agrees, “As a DART AMC, Eagle is well placed to offer our customers access to DART’s diversified product portfolio. Eagle is proud to have trusted relationships with many reputable industry manufacturers, enabling us to offer cost effective, prompt and reliable delivery and installation of most helicopter components”.
Eagle Australasia also offers personalised state-of-the-art customisation, aircraft refurbishment and accessory services as well as helicopter sales and leasing.
- Sikorsky awarded $10M contract for MH-60 Analysis
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance cleared of Novichok contamination
- Airbus renews partnership with USP of São Carlos
- Saab Receives Order for Self-Protection Systems
- Thai Aviation Services S-76D Fleet Achieves 10,000 Flight Hours
- AAMS Statement in Response to NASEMSO “Borders in the Sky”
- Helibras highlights 40 years of leadership
- HeliOffshore SIP Delivers the Data to Make the Frontline Safer
- New modern helipad construction completed at Rasuwa
- Boeing being sued over December 2016 Apache accident
- Germany expecting delay in CH-53G replacement tender
- ICON Aviation appointed an official distributor for the AW109 Trekker in Brazil
- Pratt & Whitney adds third maintenance facility in Brazil
- MBA adds helicopter values on RedBook platform
- UAE operator EDIC Horizon orders Bell 429 simulator
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2018
- Diplomatic row jeopardizes $1.5B helicopter deal between Turkey and Pakistan
- Bell awarded $11M Contract for Helicopter Yoke Assemblies
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Cooper 2 joins life-saving Air Medical Transport Service