The team at Eagle Australasia are proud to represent DART Aerospace as an Approved Maintenance Centre (AMC) in the Asia Pacific region. With 30 years’ experience in the aerospace industry, DART strives for world leadership in the design, engineering, development and manufacture of helicopter accessories. Eagle is pleased to provide access to DART’s impressive portfolio of aftermarket products, accessories, spare parts and tools for small and medium sized helicopter operators across Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and surrounding countries.
Alain Madore, DART’s Vice President of Commercial Operations and Aftermarket, said of the partnership, “These highly trained and qualified AMC partners in Australasia can now offer the best parts and maintenance solutions available without having to go through an additional distribution layer, at a significant cost saving to their customers”.
Grant Boyter, Eagle Australasia’s CEO, agrees, “As a DART AMC, Eagle is well placed to offer our customers access to DART’s diversified product portfolio. Eagle is proud to have trusted relationships with many reputable industry manufacturers, enabling us to offer cost effective, prompt and reliable delivery and installation of most helicopter components”.
Eagle Australasia also offers personalised state-of-the-art customisation, aircraft refurbishment and accessory services as well as helicopter sales and leasing.
- Gozo Air Ambulance makes 57 flights in first year
- Robinson receives R66 big sales boost
- Drone Delivery Canada Commences Testing on Raven X1400
- Héli-Union increases it’s AW139 fleet
- CHC starts $6M Aberdeen redevelopment
- Bell-Boeing awarded $35M contract for V-22 Support
- Life Link III launches OneLink mobile app
- Great North Air Ambulance plans to upgrade Cumbrian airbase
- Lincs and Notts Air Ambulance to go 24×7
- Sikorsky awarded $19M contract for MH-60R Modification
- Falcon looks at expansion by exhibiting at first Kuwait Aviation Show
- Sundance Helicopters launches new Romantic flight packages
- Falcon Aviation Services wins Kuwait offshore contract
- Kong awarded patent for suspended load stabilisation system
- Airbus awarded patent for method of determining Helicopter ground speed
- HAL and Safran to set up engine facility in Goa
- First AW169 operational in Nordics goes live with Babcock
- Coroner cites need for better Police Helicopter in Western Australia
- New AW109 and AW139 service centre at Milan Linate Airport
- UK – Salford Royal Hospital to add helipad