The team at Eagle Australasia are proud to represent DART Aerospace as an Approved Maintenance Centre (AMC) in the Asia Pacific region. With 30 years’ experience in the aerospace industry, DART strives for world leadership in the design, engineering, development and manufacture of helicopter accessories. Eagle is pleased to provide access to DART’s impressive portfolio of aftermarket products, accessories, spare parts and tools for small and medium sized helicopter operators across Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and surrounding countries.
Alain Madore, DART’s Vice President of Commercial Operations and Aftermarket, said of the partnership, “These highly trained and qualified AMC partners in Australasia can now offer the best parts and maintenance solutions available without having to go through an additional distribution layer, at a significant cost saving to their customers”.
Grant Boyter, Eagle Australasia’s CEO, agrees, “As a DART AMC, Eagle is well placed to offer our customers access to DART’s diversified product portfolio. Eagle is proud to have trusted relationships with many reputable industry manufacturers, enabling us to offer cost effective, prompt and reliable delivery and installation of most helicopter components”.
Eagle Australasia also offers personalised state-of-the-art customisation, aircraft refurbishment and accessory services as well as helicopter sales and leasing.
- Composite Helicopters Awarded Patent for Monocoque Helicopter Fuselage With Integral Tail Boom
- Airbus presents latest innovations at the 2018 ILA Berlin Air Show
- Donaldson IBFs approved for installation on H125
- Canada Certifies Increased Gross Weight for S-92
- Helisota and ASA signs cooperation agreement
- Waypoint Leases H135s to ALT
- New Executive Vice President of PRISM appointed
- HELP to fund new DIFFS at Manchester University Hospitals
- StandardAero Celebrates First Anniversary as GE T700 Authorized MRO Provider
- Japan Coast Guard orders one more H225
- Air Alderney prepares for EC155 scheduled services
- First Bell 505 delivered to Mexico
- EASA certifies Safran Arriel 2H on Avicopter AC312E
- EASA Management Board re-elects Executive Director
- VR-Technologies of Russian Helicopters start tests of VRT300 UAV
- AHS Rebrands as “The Vertical Flight Society”
- Rostec to create VRT500 prototype by the end of 2019
- Safran Ardiden 3C obtains EASA type certification
- Virginia State Police Honour Late Trooper
- Mexico – MH-60R Multi-Mission Helicopters