The team at Eagle Australasia are proud to represent DART Aerospace as an Approved Maintenance Centre (AMC) in the Asia Pacific region. With 30 years’ experience in the aerospace industry, DART strives for world leadership in the design, engineering, development and manufacture of helicopter accessories. Eagle is pleased to provide access to DART’s impressive portfolio of aftermarket products, accessories, spare parts and tools for small and medium sized helicopter operators across Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and surrounding countries.
Alain Madore, DART’s Vice President of Commercial Operations and Aftermarket, said of the partnership, “These highly trained and qualified AMC partners in Australasia can now offer the best parts and maintenance solutions available without having to go through an additional distribution layer, at a significant cost saving to their customers”.
Grant Boyter, Eagle Australasia’s CEO, agrees, “As a DART AMC, Eagle is well placed to offer our customers access to DART’s diversified product portfolio. Eagle is proud to have trusted relationships with many reputable industry manufacturers, enabling us to offer cost effective, prompt and reliable delivery and installation of most helicopter components”.
Eagle Australasia also offers personalised state-of-the-art customisation, aircraft refurbishment and accessory services as well as helicopter sales and leasing.
- Teletronics awarded $45M contract for Acquisition of V-22 Data Hardware
- General Electric awarded $143M contract for Procurement of 22 T408-GE-400 CH-53K helicopter engines
- Bell awarded patent for Tiltrotor aircraft having spherical bearing mounted pylon assemblies
- Honeywell International awarded patent for surveillance system using micro mobile drones and IP cameras
- North Island Hospital opens new campus
- Russian Helicopters Concluded the First Export Contract for the Supply of Mi-171А2
- 150th H145 delivered to HTM
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence 2017
- Iron Mountain awarded $7M contract for Foreign Military Sales for the Utility Helicopter Project Office.
- Safran celebrates 40 years in Brazil
- ASU Obtains NVIS Transport Canada STC on AS350
- Abu Dhabi Aviation expands Leonardo AW139 fleet
- New FAA Guidance for Electronic Flight Bags
- Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey Fleet Tops 400,000 Flight Hours
- S92 Helicopters Certified to Operate in Mexico
- Nova Scotia customer orders Bell 407GXP
- Abu Dhabi Aviation sign new PWC support agreement
- Helicopters of Russia handed over Mi-28UBs to the Russian Defense Ministry
- Conklin & de Decker Release Aircraft Cost Evaluator 17.2
- V-22 Osprey readiness rate is 48%