Unitech’s MLASS is a lightweight, corrosion resistant direct replacement for the External Stores Support System (ESSS). MLASS and LASS weapons stores interface with standard military bomb ejector racks and support a variety of weapons configurations including the M230 30mm cannon, M261 rocket launcher and M299 missile launcher. A fully configured set of MLASS wings is 270 pounds lighter, have better center of gravity and drag characteristics and are quicker and easier to install than a set of standard ESSS wings.
“Thanks to MLASS, our nation’s warfighters no longer have to choose between having more fuel or having more ammo – they can have both,” said Dan Kinney, Military Programs Business Development Manager for Unitech Composites. “We are also excited about this product because it enables the venerable Black Hawk to be a true multi-role aircraft, which we think will resonate well with many UH-60 operators.”
Unitech currently offers LASS and MLASS as off-the-shelf solutions for UH-60A/L/M Black Hawk models as well as S-70 aircraft to U.S. and international customers. Additionally, the company is skilled at converting components and systems to composites and works with customers to develop customized solutions that greatly enhance aircraft capability and performance.
- Aberdeen Airport helicopter movements continue to fall
- Leonardo Withdraws Lawsuit
- Lower helicopter requirement as Fox News train 90 drone pilots
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Drone Collision
- Penzance HP team point out flaws in Steamship AW169 plans
- Helinetwork presents you with a new free service – RotorPlace.
- LCI closes on $55M capital market financing
- Era Group Celebrates 70 Years of Service
- New Isles of Scilly helicopter link to use AW169
- Helipass reaches 6 million bookings
- Where in the USA Do Helicopter Accidents Occur?
- Sikorsky awarded $127M contract for CH-53K Production
- Robinson adds wire strike system for R66
- BIRD Aerosystems wins follow-on contract for ASIO SMA
- TRAXXALL Technologies Announces New Client
- Voom helicopter booking platform joins Airbus
- USHST appoints Government Co-Chair
- Wills and Legal Services raises £540,000 for hospital helipads
- Convention Data Services signs three year Heli-Expo contract
- Avian-Precise Co awarded $57M contract for Vertical Lift Engineering