Global Aerospace, a leading provider of aerospace insurance, announces the introduction of Aviation Professional Services Liability insurance for the aerospace industry. The coverage will be available to aerospace contractors, aircraft maintenance providers, auditors and engineers, among others.
The Global Aerospace Aviation Professional Services Liability policy will provide the industry with coverage for financial loss and defense costs arising from acts, errors or omissions in performing aviation professional services. Financial loss arising from these activities is a primary exposure for aviation specialists and Global Aerospace has developed this new offering to address the risks involved.
Chris Proudlove, Senior Vice President, manager Northeast regional office and UAS risks at Global Aerospace commented, “Aviation Professional Services Liability insurance is one of the most important business investments aviation professionals can make. Global Aerospace is excited to lead the way by introducing this solution to our industry.”
As a specialist aviation underwriting business, Global Aerospace is continuously developing customized solutions to deliver products and services to benefit our clients and their brokers. To learn more, visit the Global Aerospace Booth (#C8725) at the NBAA BACE Convention in Las Vegas, Nevada on the 10th and 11th of October from 1-3pm to meet with our Aviation Professional Services Liability underwriting team.
- Bell-Boeing awarded $35M contract for V-22 Support
- Life Link III launches OneLink mobile app
- Great North Air Ambulance plans to upgrade Cumbrian airbase
- Lincs and Notts Air Ambulance to go 24×7
- Sikorsky awarded $19M contract for MH-60R Modification
- Falcon looks at expansion by exhibiting at first Kuwait Aviation Show
- Sundance Helicopters launches new Romantic flight packages
- Falcon Aviation Services wins Kuwait offshore contract
- Kong awarded patent for suspended load stabilisation system
- Airbus awarded patent for method of determining Helicopter ground speed
- HAL and Safran to set up engine facility in Goa
- First AW169 operational in Nordics goes live with Babcock
- Coroner cites need for better Police Helicopter in Western Australia
- New AW109 and AW139 service centre at Milan Linate Airport
- UK – Salford Royal Hospital to add helipad
- Haines Assembly backtracks on new heliski area
- Maverick Helicopters Expands Hawaiian Operations to Kauai
- Modernized Ka-27M enters service with Baltic Fleet
- Russian Air Force prepares for Ansat-U training from March
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance Wins National Award