Global Aerospace, a leading provider of aerospace insurance, announces the introduction of Aviation Professional Services Liability insurance for the aerospace industry. The coverage will be available to aerospace contractors, aircraft maintenance providers, auditors and engineers, among others.
The Global Aerospace Aviation Professional Services Liability policy will provide the industry with coverage for financial loss and defense costs arising from acts, errors or omissions in performing aviation professional services. Financial loss arising from these activities is a primary exposure for aviation specialists and Global Aerospace has developed this new offering to address the risks involved.
Chris Proudlove, Senior Vice President, manager Northeast regional office and UAS risks at Global Aerospace commented, “Aviation Professional Services Liability insurance is one of the most important business investments aviation professionals can make. Global Aerospace is excited to lead the way by introducing this solution to our industry.”
As a specialist aviation underwriting business, Global Aerospace is continuously developing customized solutions to deliver products and services to benefit our clients and their brokers. To learn more, visit the Global Aerospace Booth (#C8725) at the NBAA BACE Convention in Las Vegas, Nevada on the 10th and 11th of October from 1-3pm to meet with our Aviation Professional Services Liability underwriting team.
- Sikorsky awarded $10M contract for MH-60 Analysis
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance cleared of Novichok contamination
- Airbus renews partnership with USP of São Carlos
- Saab Receives Order for Self-Protection Systems
- Thai Aviation Services S-76D Fleet Achieves 10,000 Flight Hours
- AAMS Statement in Response to NASEMSO “Borders in the Sky”
- Helibras highlights 40 years of leadership
- HeliOffshore SIP Delivers the Data to Make the Frontline Safer
- New modern helipad construction completed at Rasuwa
- Boeing being sued over December 2016 Apache accident
- Germany expecting delay in CH-53G replacement tender
- ICON Aviation appointed an official distributor for the AW109 Trekker in Brazil
- Pratt & Whitney adds third maintenance facility in Brazil
- MBA adds helicopter values on RedBook platform
- UAE operator EDIC Horizon orders Bell 429 simulator
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2018
- Diplomatic row jeopardizes $1.5B helicopter deal between Turkey and Pakistan
- Bell awarded $11M Contract for Helicopter Yoke Assemblies
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Cooper 2 joins life-saving Air Medical Transport Service