ACH (Airbus Corporate Helicopters), Airbus’ private and business helicopter brand, will put on a tour de force with a range of helicopters during the Monaco Yacht Show (MYS), the world’s greatest super yacht event.
As the only aircraft manufacturer with a dedicated private and business offering across fixed and rotary wing aircraft, customers will be able to visit ACH, alongside sister brand ACJ (Airbus Corporate Jets), at the Yacht Club Monaco Regatta deck where they will be presented with Airbus’ vision for business aviation: a tailored solution supported by a personalised 24/7 worldwide service enabling global and point-to-point travel.
Key highlights include examples of the company’s product lines, including Stylence by ACH, the company’s in-house corporate design product line; ACH Exclusive, the company’s in-house VIP design product line and ACH Editions, the company’s product line developed in partnership with global brands and designers.
In addition, the company will be launching the ACH Yacht Interface App, a tool dedicated to supporting yacht designers and shipbuilders to integrate ACH aircraft into their yacht projects.
As such, attendees can expect to see:
· ACH155 Exclusive on Damen’s support vessel 6711, location T06
· ACH130 on the Regatta Deck of the Yacht Club Monaco
· ACH Yacht Interface App, a new tool to support customers, designers and shipbuilders incorporate the helipad and helicopter storage requirements of their preferred helicopter type into their yacht. This tool will be key to helping overcome the complexity of incorporating specific helicopter requirements on-board as these are unique to each helicopter type. It will also serve to help address costly retrofits from an early stage.
Frederic Lemos, Head of ACH said, “Based on a long heritage of engineering excellence developing private and business aviation solutions, today ACH is poised to deliver across this diverse but exclusive market and meet the high expectations and on demand travel requirements. In addition to its use as a flying tender, ACH aircraft offer enhanced emergency, leisure, business and exploration opportunities”.
Launched earlier this year at EBACE, Europe’s premier business aviation event, ACH offers discerning businesses and UHNWI a personalised tailored ownership experience, dedicated to catering to a wide range of customers, from those who can now afford to pursue their ambition of flying to those for whom the helicopter is a tool or private luxury means of transport.
- Boeing awarded $181M contract for Procurement of 156 CH-47F Chinook Helicopters
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- First H160 pre-assembled rear fuselage is plug and play ready
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- CAE launches CAE 700MR Series flight training device
- NH90 Sea Lion starts Qualification phase
- Airbus hands over Empire Test Pilot School H125 to QinetiQ
- MD Helicopters creates MDHI Flight Training Academy
- GVH awarded EASA STC for H135 Aeromedical System
- FAA approves all-glass cockpit for MD530F
- CNC Technologies selected to Deploy Airborne Mission Suites for Agency’s New Airbus H125
- Boeing Receives Contract for Four Special Operations Chinooks
- Bristow opens new SAR base at Lydd