ACH (Airbus Corporate Helicopters), Airbus’ private and business helicopter brand, will put on a tour de force with a range of helicopters during the Monaco Yacht Show (MYS), the world’s greatest super yacht event.
As the only aircraft manufacturer with a dedicated private and business offering across fixed and rotary wing aircraft, customers will be able to visit ACH, alongside sister brand ACJ (Airbus Corporate Jets), at the Yacht Club Monaco Regatta deck where they will be presented with Airbus’ vision for business aviation: a tailored solution supported by a personalised 24/7 worldwide service enabling global and point-to-point travel.
Key highlights include examples of the company’s product lines, including Stylence by ACH, the company’s in-house corporate design product line; ACH Exclusive, the company’s in-house VIP design product line and ACH Editions, the company’s product line developed in partnership with global brands and designers.
In addition, the company will be launching the ACH Yacht Interface App, a tool dedicated to supporting yacht designers and shipbuilders to integrate ACH aircraft into their yacht projects.
As such, attendees can expect to see:
· ACH155 Exclusive on Damen’s support vessel 6711, location T06
· ACH130 on the Regatta Deck of the Yacht Club Monaco
· ACH Yacht Interface App, a new tool to support customers, designers and shipbuilders incorporate the helipad and helicopter storage requirements of their preferred helicopter type into their yacht. This tool will be key to helping overcome the complexity of incorporating specific helicopter requirements on-board as these are unique to each helicopter type. It will also serve to help address costly retrofits from an early stage.
Frederic Lemos, Head of ACH said, “Based on a long heritage of engineering excellence developing private and business aviation solutions, today ACH is poised to deliver across this diverse but exclusive market and meet the high expectations and on demand travel requirements. In addition to its use as a flying tender, ACH aircraft offer enhanced emergency, leisure, business and exploration opportunities”.
Launched earlier this year at EBACE, Europe’s premier business aviation event, ACH offers discerning businesses and UHNWI a personalised tailored ownership experience, dedicated to catering to a wide range of customers, from those who can now afford to pursue their ambition of flying to those for whom the helicopter is a tool or private luxury means of transport.
- DynCorp Awarded $152M Contract for TH-57 Support Services
- HeliGroup launches world-first Airbus ACH135 Helionix for charter operations
- Rotortrade paves the way for greater value in the pre-owned helicopter market
- StandardAero renews Air Methods AS350 and EC130 Components contract
- EASA starts process for certification of small VTOL aircraft
- Deadline Approaches for 2019 WAI Scholarships
- Heli-One Announces AW169 EMS Modification Case Study
- Bell attended the VR/AR Global Summit in Vancouver
- Helibras delivers the 33º H225M to Brazilian Army
- Helicentre purchases two simulators
- Airbus Turns to RepRap x400 3D Printer
- Heli-One Develops End-User Oriented Solutions
- Coptersafety to provide EASA Maintenance Check Flight simulator course
- HCare services at Helitech 2018
- Lider receives two new H135s
- Airbus details NBAA display
- Airbus delivers new H125 to Newfoundland
- Kopter SH09 displayed in new customer livery at Helitech 2018
- Airbus showcases EMS capabilities at Helitech 2018
- CareFlight Celebrates 35th Anniversary