Last June, Héli-Union Training Center certified its entrol H135 T2+ FTD Level 2 simulator.
It is equipped with a spherical visual and a vibration system that allows pilots to feel real effects in the cockpit such us vortex ring, turbulence or ground contact.
The simulator has 3-axis autopilot, ACAS, weather radar and dual GTN 750 to provide PBN training.
Another key feature is the high resolution database of the southwest of France and Angoulême, with satellite imagery, oil rigs, boats, detailed mountain areas and hospitals.
Thanks to this new FTD level 2, Heli-Union’s simulator training program is now enhanced with credits for QT H135 VFR / IR and TRI H135. They will also keep providing their existing CPL, IR and MCC courses.
In words of Herv・Maugis, deputy Director of HUTC, ” We are very happy with our decision to contract entrol for the development of our simulator which is becoming a key-factor in our business development. We are convinced that the FTDs are going to be the perfect tool for training light or even medium-size helicopters “.
” From an ATO perspective, it was essential to get the purchased tool timely delivered, fully compliant with the real aircraft specifications and, moreover, with a high degree of reliability “.
” From a human point of view, the mutual trust we established with the commercial and technical staff of entrol and their reactivity for settling the bugs inherent to all simulator developments reinforced our belief in this emergent, but high-performance, simulator manufacturer “.
” Nobody knows the future but it is very likely that our relationship with entrol will continue beyond this project ” .
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawk to San Diego Fire-Rescue Department
- Northrop Grumman Delivers Software for UH-60V
- LONGBOW Awarded $170 Million in Orders
- Sikorsky Honors UK Maritime & Coastguard Agency
- Netherlands signs combined Apache and Chinook sustainment contract with Boeing
- ASU Obtains EASA NVIS STC on AW139
- Indian state of Maharastra orders Sikorsky S76D
- First Helicopter Degree Graduates
- First ground test of Safran hybrid electric propulsion system
- Meggitt awarded five year fuel cell contract
- Boeing awarded $181M contract for Procurement of 156 CH-47F Chinook Helicopters
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- First H160 pre-assembled rear fuselage is plug and play ready
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale