Last June, Héli-Union Training Center certified its entrol H135 T2+ FTD Level 2 simulator.
It is equipped with a spherical visual and a vibration system that allows pilots to feel real effects in the cockpit such us vortex ring, turbulence or ground contact.
The simulator has 3-axis autopilot, ACAS, weather radar and dual GTN 750 to provide PBN training.
Another key feature is the high resolution database of the southwest of France and Angoulême, with satellite imagery, oil rigs, boats, detailed mountain areas and hospitals.
Thanks to this new FTD level 2, Heli-Union’s simulator training program is now enhanced with credits for QT H135 VFR / IR and TRI H135. They will also keep providing their existing CPL, IR and MCC courses.
In words of Herv・Maugis, deputy Director of HUTC, ” We are very happy with our decision to contract entrol for the development of our simulator which is becoming a key-factor in our business development. We are convinced that the FTDs are going to be the perfect tool for training light or even medium-size helicopters “.
” From an ATO perspective, it was essential to get the purchased tool timely delivered, fully compliant with the real aircraft specifications and, moreover, with a high degree of reliability “.
” From a human point of view, the mutual trust we established with the commercial and technical staff of entrol and their reactivity for settling the bugs inherent to all simulator developments reinforced our belief in this emergent, but high-performance, simulator manufacturer “.
” Nobody knows the future but it is very likely that our relationship with entrol will continue beyond this project ” .
- Heli-One to Install Search and Rescue Cabin Configuration for H225s
- Waypoint Leasing Increases Customer Count
- DynCorp Awarded $152M Contract for TH-57 Support Services
- HeliGroup launches world-first Airbus ACH135 Helionix for charter operations
- Rotortrade paves the way for greater value in the pre-owned helicopter market
- StandardAero renews Air Methods AS350 and EC130 Components contract
- EASA starts process for certification of small VTOL aircraft
- Deadline Approaches for 2019 WAI Scholarships
- Heli-One Announces AW169 EMS Modification Case Study
- Bell attended the VR/AR Global Summit in Vancouver
- Helibras delivers the 33º H225M to Brazilian Army
- Helicentre purchases two simulators
- Airbus Turns to RepRap x400 3D Printer
- Heli-One Develops End-User Oriented Solutions
- Coptersafety to provide EASA Maintenance Check Flight simulator course
- HCare services at Helitech 2018
- Lider receives two new H135s
- Airbus details NBAA display
- Airbus delivers new H125 to Newfoundland
- Kopter SH09 displayed in new customer livery at Helitech 2018