Last June, Héli-Union Training Center certified its entrol H135 T2+ FTD Level 2 simulator.
It is equipped with a spherical visual and a vibration system that allows pilots to feel real effects in the cockpit such us vortex ring, turbulence or ground contact.
The simulator has 3-axis autopilot, ACAS, weather radar and dual GTN 750 to provide PBN training.
Another key feature is the high resolution database of the southwest of France and Angoulême, with satellite imagery, oil rigs, boats, detailed mountain areas and hospitals.
Thanks to this new FTD level 2, Heli-Union’s simulator training program is now enhanced with credits for QT H135 VFR / IR and TRI H135. They will also keep providing their existing CPL, IR and MCC courses.
In words of Herv・Maugis, deputy Director of HUTC, ” We are very happy with our decision to contract entrol for the development of our simulator which is becoming a key-factor in our business development. We are convinced that the FTDs are going to be the perfect tool for training light or even medium-size helicopters “.
” From an ATO perspective, it was essential to get the purchased tool timely delivered, fully compliant with the real aircraft specifications and, moreover, with a high degree of reliability “.
” From a human point of view, the mutual trust we established with the commercial and technical staff of entrol and their reactivity for settling the bugs inherent to all simulator developments reinforced our belief in this emergent, but high-performance, simulator manufacturer “.
” Nobody knows the future but it is very likely that our relationship with entrol will continue beyond this project ” .
- New Trustee for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Helicentre Announces 2019 US FAA CPL(H) Scholarship
- ARSA Supports Effort to Increase Part 147 School Flexibility
- EASA go to AERO 2018 with vision for the future of GA
- Rheinmetall Group and Sikorsky will lead in-service support for the CH-53K
- DRF upgrades Christoph 47 base from BK117 to H145
- Western Australian Police start process to replace ageing BK117
- New operator launches in Fiji with a Bell 212
- Philippines National Police receives first of three Bell 429s
- Quantum3D Awarded Contract by AVC Defense
- First Utility H145 in US delivered to San Diego Gas & Electric
- SAFE Structure sells Nassau County Police with Bell 429 maintenance stands
- Safran signs by-the-hour support contracts with Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters and Rainier Heli International
- Lockheed Chairman, President and CEO receives 2018 Edison Achievement Award
- The Air Ambulance Service welcomes CQC report
- Leonardo demonstrates its AW159 to Malaysian Armed Forces
- ARA Flugrettung and ARBÖ present new helicopters and cooperation
- Russian Helicopters delivers two ship-based Ka-226T
- CHC Australia secures Search and Rescue Continuation with RAAF
- Pakistan continues helicopter fleet renewal with order for additional AW139s