Patria Helicopters AB has won the competition and signed a contract with the Norwegian Defense Logistics Organisation (NDLO) for the maintenance of the Norwegian Armed Forces’ Bell 412 helicopters. The contract is for four years and it includes an option for additional three years. The estimated value of the contract is EUR 7.1 million.
The Bell 412 helicopter fleet based at Rygge and Bardufoss are to be maintained in Patria’s facilities in Arlanda.
“We are very proud and happy for this contract which shows the trust we have gained with the NDLO,” says Peter Örjes, Managing Director at Patria Helicopters AB.
Patria Helicopters AB is part of Patria Group and focuses on helicopter life-cycle support covering a full range of maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) and supply services for helicopters, their components and equipment as well as helicopter upgrades and modifications.
- Rampart Helicopter Services aims to correct Colorado zoning violation
- Helipad Ceremony for Essentia Health-St. Mary’s Foundation
- Oceania Aviation appointed distributor for H125 maximum view kit
- Air Ambulance Chief Executive receives top honour
- WomenVenture Begins its Second Decade
- HAI expresses concerns about Ligado proposal
- South Carolina NG to help secure Mexican border
- Donaldson to develop AW169 IBF for Leonardo
- ASESA Selects Able as Exclusive Provider
- Meron Awarded Patent for Helicopter Transmission Test Rigs
- Macro Industries awarded $20M contract for V-22 single floor spares
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s
- PHI Announces Offering of Senior Secured Notes Due 2023
- HeliOffshore Consults Flight Instructors and Examiners
- Prabhu added two new Robinson R66 to its fleet; chopper arrives Birgunj Custom
- Fishtail Air gets new official name ‘Summit Helicopters’
- PHI Announces Cash Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation
- NBAA Requests Guidance on Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- HeliOffshore – HUMS Best Practice Guidelines
- Bristol Sycamore Flies Home After 60 Years