[electronic translation] In the Pskov region opened a new Russian helicopter “ANSAT” medical module (RA-20007 tail number), which became the first helicopter ambulance new generation in the region. The machine is supplied in accordance with the program of development of air ambulance in Russia, its operator is the company ZAO “Russian Helicopter Systems.” The helicopter will be used on the basis of GBU “Pskov Regional Hospital.”
Medical “ANSAT” can significantly improve the quality of emergency medical care in the Pskov region. According to statistics, in the last 7 months of this year, the mortality rate in the region from external causes decreased by 20% compared to the previous year, while the use of modern medical helicopter is certainly a positive impact on the further improvement of these indicators.
The development of air ambulance in the Pskov region has a high value because of the geographical features, as well as the uneven population density and inadequate-developed transport infrastructure. These factors make it difficult to provide emergency medical assistance to traditional road transport.
Through the use of the helicopter “ANSAT” with modern medical unit, the medical team will be able not only to carry out the planned patient transport, but also, in extreme cases, as soon as possible to arrive at the desired point of the Pskov region, to assist and to evacuate to a medical facility capable of providing most effective treatment. Medical evacuation with the helicopter is particularly important for the victims of accidents, casualties and accidents in patients with acute heart attacks and strokes, as well as to help children.
- DRF retains Magdeburg contract with six year extension
- Columbus Police marks 45 years flying MD Helicopters
- Hamilton County Sheriff receives 530F
- IAI-ELTA to provide Helicopter SATCOM Network Systems to Key Customer
- USAIG Celebrates 40 Years of Providing Safety Posters to the Aviation Industry
- DRF Luftrettung appoints new Chairman
- GNAAS Looks to New Life Saving Techniques
- Safran marketing new Aneto engine to HAL
- Uber-like helicopter taxi launches in Tokyo
- Indian Government starts sale of majority of Pawan Hans
- 3rd H160 prototype joins the flight test campaign
- Air Medical Helicopters Fly with 1,000 Donaldson IBFs
- FAA approves B206 and B407 sim from Ryan-Precision JV
- Russian Helicopters and United Helicopters sign contracts
- Lockheed Delivering Next-Generation Apache Sensor Systems
- VNH South receives award from JVPC
- OEAMTC Air Rescue and Reiser Simulation and Training sign LOI
- US Navy orders additional APKWS rocket guidance kits
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance holds topping out ceremony on new air base
- Med-Trans Director Earns AAMS Jim Charlson Safety Award