Airbus Helicopters is gearing up for an extensive presence at this year’s Helitech International air show, which will take place from 3-5 October at ExCeL London. The world’s leading helicopter manufacturer will display nearly its entire range of aircraft, highlighting the diversity and versatility of its helicopters, many of which are best-sellers in their class.
“We are pleased to showcase the most versatile range of helicopters in the industry at Helitech this year,” said Guillaume Faury, Airbus Helicopters CEO. “We are confident that the quality of our products, our support, and our current improvements and innovations put us in the best position to provide our customers with the solutions they need to operate in challenging market environment.”
On the stand (#C100) will be an Emergency Medical Services (EMS) H145 and an H125 for private and business aviation (PBA). The versatile H125 is a go-to aircraft for multiple missions, with more than 4,500 in operation around the world. The twin-engine H145 is one of the company’s best sellers for EMS, law enforcement and offshore wind turbine operations, thanks to its mission capability and flexibility, especially in high-and-hot operating conditions.
Airbus Helicopters will also showcase two additional helicopters on the indoor static display. An H135 equipped with Airbus’ in-house designed avionics system, Helionix, will be presented.
Helionix has been hailed by users for its intuitive human machine interface and autopilot, allowing pilots to concentrate on the mission rather than multiple instrument feeds and inputs. The H135 is the unbeaten market leader in light, twin-engine, multi-purpose helicopters, well equipped for such missions as utility, law enforcement and military training.
With the two prototypes in flight testing and the third prototype gearing up for its first flight, the H160 (full-scale mock-up) is coming back to London, allowing show-goers to appreciate its elegant lines, its spacious cabin and its cockpit that offers pilots unrivalled visibility in flight. The H160 interactive virtual reality experience, available on the Airbus Helicopters stand, will allow visitors to explore in detail the aircraft’s different mission configurations, designed to create added value for customers in terms of performance, economic competitiveness, safety and comfort.
Finally, two HCare customer support counters will be available for show-goers to learn more about Airbus Helicopters’ modernized service offer, which not only works to keep customers’ helicopters flying, but to ease their operations and increase their profitability as well.
- Boeing awarded $181M contract for Procurement of 156 CH-47F Chinook Helicopters
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- First H160 pre-assembled rear fuselage is plug and play ready
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- CAE launches CAE 700MR Series flight training device
- NH90 Sea Lion starts Qualification phase
- Airbus hands over Empire Test Pilot School H125 to QinetiQ
- MD Helicopters creates MDHI Flight Training Academy
- GVH awarded EASA STC for H135 Aeromedical System
- FAA approves all-glass cockpit for MD530F
- CNC Technologies selected to Deploy Airborne Mission Suites for Agency’s New Airbus H125
- Boeing Receives Contract for Four Special Operations Chinooks
- Bristow opens new SAR base at Lydd